Bestselling Self-Help Recordings in 2021
Depression & Anxiety Self Help Sleep Affirmations: 8 Hour Sleep Cycle Meditation
Maximum Confidence: 10 Steps to Extreme Self-Esteem
Overcome Social Anxiety (For Self-Help, Hypnosis and Meditation)
Erligpowht Sports Accessories for GoPro 6 GoPro Hero 5 Hero 4 Gopro Hero Session and SJ4000 SJ5000 AKASO Apeman Xiaomi Yi Lightdow Rollei IceFox ODRVM WiMiUS Sony with Chest Strap Mounts and More
- The adjustable head strap allows you to use the Gopro camera on head or helmet to record those before you, The Chest Harness Strap Belt helps your Gopro camera to have a shooting and recording steadily on the chest
- Used in bicycle and autocycle riding, skiing, boating, fishing, hiking, etc. The windshield suction cup mount hold the GoPro steady,easy to attach and remove, With the swivel mount, it allows us to adjust the GoPro to many different angle, All in one bundle meets your needs for supporting accessories when shooting with your GoPro Hero Camera
- Using this multi-functional set to take photos without asking other people for help, enable self-service photographs get started with your camera in style with every accessory
- Every piece in this kit is compatible with GoPro HD Hero 3 / 3+ / 4 Cameras, Super value 40 Pieces combo kit satisfy your dream at the moment, Quality assurance even a small part
- Enjoy with Gopro: Cycling Hiking Climbing Running motocross and other action outdoor sports
- Voice Recorder
- In this App you can see this topic.
- 1. Digital Voice Recorders Things to Consider Before Purchasing
- 2. Digital Voice Recorders
- 3. Portable Digital Voice Recorders A Quick Guide
- 4. Tips for Buying Voice Recording Software
- 5. Voice Recording Systems
- And you can see the Video and Game
- keyword : Voice Recorder
Attract Women Subliminal Affirmations: Alpha Male, Confidence & Power, Solfeggio Tones, Binaural Beats, Self Help Meditation Hypnosis
How To Deal With And Overcome Depression Self Hypnosis CD - Hypnotherapy CD Natural Treatment for Depression
- HYPNOSIS IS DOCTOR RECOMMENDED Hypnotherapy is a proven alternative treatment for mental health disorders and is endorsed by the British and American Medical Associations
- SIDE EFFECTS OF DEPRESSION MEDICATION & DEPRESSION MEDICINE? Hypnosis doesn't cause side effects and can help you break free of depression without taking antidepressants or self-medicating with drugs and alcohol
- RELAX AND SEE RESULTS Just listen to this hypnosis program for 30 minutes every day while you sit back and relax! You can begin to see a difference from the very first use
- 2 TRACKS, ONE CD You can choose from day or night sessions to fit hypnotherapy into your daily schedule with ease
- A PROGRAM YOU CAN TRUST Thousands have already overcome depression with the help of this hypnosis program, and now you can try it risk free
Effective Weight Loss Self Hypnosis CD - This Weight Loss Hypnosis CD can be a Wonderful Tool For Losing Weight
- FINALLY SUCCEED AT LOSING WEIGHT Hypnosis is proven to make lasting weight loss possible! It's even endorsed by the British and American Medical Associations
- HYPNOSIS FOR WEIGHT LOSS CD With hypnotherapy, you replace the subconscious messages that cause you to skip working out and eat unhealthy foods with positive ones that help you stick to your healthy lifestyle
- LOSE WEIGHT BY RELAXING & UNWINDING Let your subconscious do the hard work while you sit back, relax and listen to the soothing audio track
- ROUND THE CLOCK WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT Schedule your daily hypnotherapy sessions when it's most convenient with daytime and nighttime endings
- A PROVEN METHOD Thousands have already lost weight and changed their lives with the help of British hypnotherapist Mark Bowden's proven hypnotherapy methods. Join them, accomplish your goals and improve your health and self-esteem
TONOR Pro Condenser Microphone XLR to 3.5mm Podcasting Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Kit Computer Mics with 48V Phantom Power Supply
Talking ABC Blocks Alphabet Learning - Plastic Blocks with Audio. For 2 Years and Up
- Talking ABC Blocks uses auto recognition and talks for all 26 letters.
- Play Games with 13 blocks with letters on both sides.
- Teaching ABC letters and playing ABC SONG (A to Z) and Time for School song, and two other school recordings.
- Educational toys for 2 year old and up. Self learning toy to teach alphabet
- Exceeds ASTM certification for lead, Phthalates, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
Overcome Social Anxiety (For Self-Help, Hypnosis and Meditation)
Music Ace Deluxe
- Carefully designed by music education professionals, it features 36 lessons that introduce all the important musical concepts
- Let Maestro Max teach you and challenge you while you develop your knowledge of important music concepts and skills
- Covers all the basics of music theory, rhythm, pitch, note reading, listening, and the keyboard
- Use the creative Doodle Pad for composing and hearing your own musical creations on the fly
- Easy-to-use self-paced lessons let you learn at the rate that suits you best, and will track the progress of up to 10 users.
The Hypnosis Experience Reviewed
A review of Eric Greenleaf's "The Hypnosis Experience".
I must confess from the start that I found it very difficult to listen to this CD set. The first time I listen to any sort of CD, whether its music or even if its an instructional CD, I try to just relax and go with it. I don't spend too much of my energy analyzing the product. However when I listened to this CD set I found it very hard to just relax and listen. For starters the sound quality was very poor. I could hear the following noises clearly:
1. Pages being turned
2. A squeaky noise. Maybe a microphone being adjusted?
3. The sound of saliva moving around Eric's mouth as he talked (disgusting!)
Background music was not used in this CD set, which is unusual because it is quite common for hypnosis CD's to have background music to promote relaxation. However the only music on these tracks was at the very beginning before Eric began to talk and at the very end of the track. This was a real shame, because music might have helped mask some of the background noise.
Another thing that really annoyed me was Eric's meandering approach. It is possible that Eric was trying to utilize a very Ericksonian technique of speaking in a way that overloads the conscious mind, so that the unconscious mind comes to the fore. However for me Eric's approach was just plain confusing. On all tracks the first half seemed to be dedicated to information concerning the topic of the track. Then at about the half way point Eric would say something like "I'd like you to just let your mind roam in time and space" and you would think to yourself, "Oh ok so now I'm being hypnotized". But often Eric would start like this and then just end up rambling on with more information again. It was incredibly hard to tell whether Eric was delivering a lecture or actually trying to hypnotize me. I also found that Eric's way of pausing between words was quite disjointed, which made it difficult to focus on his message.
Now to the question of value for money. I bought my copy of "The Hypnosis Experience" from the Human Condition Bookstore for $69.00 AUD and I really couldn't say it was worth the money. I mean it's not an incredibly expensive CD set, however it was an incredibly disappointing CD set.
Now comes the part where I address the question of whether or not the product met it's claims. This was actually a lot harder to judge than I would have thought, mainly because of the vague nature of the claims made. So the claims made about the CD were that I would learn how to:
1. Develop a natural approach to meeting your goals. - Well I did not find it easier to achieve my goals, which is what I imagine developing "a natural approach to meeting your goals" is all about.
2. Trust yourself. - I took this to mean self-belief, which I think would manifest itself through confidence. I wouldn't say that I noticed any difference in my self-confidence.
3. Truly listen to your body. - Really wasn't too sure what this even meant. But I'll hazard a guess that it relates to your ability to monitor your bodies internal processes. I took myself through a few exercises for listening to my breathing, heart rate etc and found no improvement in my ability to do this.
4. Tap into your unconscious resources. - Ok now this was the hardest of all the claims to measure. So I'll just be honest and say I didn't even know where to start with this.
5. Enhance and expand your self-communication. - I took this to mean being able to communicate intentionally to the unconscious mind, which I would usually do through self-hypnosis. Again this did not seem to improve.
6. Effectively get out of your own way. - Again I think this has to do with goal achievement, but I'm not sure.
Also according to Eric, you will apparently "Experience fewer symptoms and fewer troubles". This is a pretty hard claim to measure. The question I have to ask is fewer symptoms of what? I guess in many ways the vague language that is used in hypnosis itself sometimes is being used in Eric's marketing strategy as well.
Now I am willing to admit that there are quite a few potential criticisms of my review. For example, it is possible that I didn't listen to the CD set enough times (I listened to it all the way through on four consecutive days). Another potential criticism of my review is that I didn't really understand how to measure any effects the CD may have had on me. However in my defense the best I can do is be honest. So to be brutally honest, this CD set was incredibly disappointing and I would not recommend it to anyone, especially not to people who have never experienced hypnosis.