Bestselling Self-Help & Psychology Humor in 2020
Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don't Matter
BESTSELLER NO. 1 in 2020
Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)
BESTSELLER NO. 2 in 2020
- The third of three core rulebooks, this book contains tools a Dungeon Master needs to provide captivating stories and game play.
- An excellent resource for new and existing Dungeons Masters to engage in both adventure and world creation, with rules, guidelines, and sage advice from the game's experts.
- Created as part of a massive public playtest involving more than 170,000 fans of the game.
You Are Not So Smart: Why You Have Too Many Friends on Facebook, Why Your Memory Is Mostly Fiction, an d 46 Other Ways You're Deluding Yourself
BESTSELLER NO. 3 in 2020
- Gotham Books
I Hope I Screw This Up: How Falling In Love with Your Fears Can Change the World
BESTSELLER NO. 4 in 2020
- NORTH STAR WAY
Super Mario Odyssey: Prima Collector's Edition Guide
BESTSELLER NO. 5 in 2020
Two's Company: A Fifty-Year Romance with Lessons Learned in Love, Life & Business
BESTSELLER NO. 6 in 2020
Super Mario Odyssey: Prima Official Guide
BESTSELLER NO. 7 in 2020
Hardcore Self Help: F**k Depression
BESTSELLER NO. 8 in 2020
Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
BESTSELLER NO. 9 in 2020
- THE #1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER WITH OVER 10 MILLION COPIES IN PRINT!
- A timeless business classic, Who Moved My Cheese? uses a simple parabel to reveal profound truths about dealing with change so that you can enjoy less stress and more success in your work and in your life.
Wreck This Journal (Black) Expanded Edition
BESTSELLER NO. 10 in 2020
- Wreck This Journal By MoMA
- New York's Museum of Modern Art is known for its extraordinary exhibitions and for presenting the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art
- In 1932, MoMA was the first art museum to establish a curatorial department dedicated to Architecture & Design, and by mid-century, it was playing a leading role in defining and promoting the values of "Good Design"
- As an extension of the Museum's educational mission, the MoMA Design Store exemplifies good design with a well-edited selection of products highlighting the latest in materials, production, and design concepts from around the world
- Sold Directly by MoMA
Our Q&A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People
BESTSELLER NO. 11 in 2020
- Our Q and A a Day
2 Kinds of People: A Visual Compatibility Quiz
BESTSELLER NO. 12 in 2020
Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits--to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life
BESTSELLER NO. 13 in 2020
- Better Than Before What I Learned about Making and Breaking Habits To Sleep More Quit Sugar Procrastinate Less and Generally Build a