Bestselling Self-Help in New Age Religion in 2020
Affirmators! 50 Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself - without the Self-Helpy-Ness!
- Cheer up gift for anyone seeking a little self-help (without the self-helpy-ness)
- Colorful, whimsical illustrations accompany fantastic nuggets of wisdom
- Slide out box design holds 50 cards plus instruction card; 3.75 x 5 inches
- Conceived and written by Suzi Barrett
- Makes a great stocking stuffer!
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works--A True Story
Goodness Abounds: 365 True Stories of Loving Kindness (365 Book Series) (Volume 4)
Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises From The Power of Now
The Magic Mala: A Story That Changes Lives
Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
- Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
- Beyond Words Publishing
The Sophia Code: A Living Transmission from The Sophia Dragon Tribe
- The Sophia Code A Living Transmission from the Sophia Dragon Tribe
Reality Unveiled: The Hidden Keys of Existence That Will Transform Your Life (and the World)
The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment
The Crystal Bible
- Walking Stick Press
A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic (Llewellyn's New Age)
- A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic (Llewellyn's New Age)
- A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic (Llewellyn's New Age) Paperback - January 8, 1989 -by Lisa Peschel (Author) PACKED & POWERFUL - A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic (Llewellyn's New Age)
Christian Bale Terminator Lash-Out Goes Live
Christian Bale lashed out on the set of "Terminator" a few months ago. We heard about the incident, now the incident is all over the web and Christian Bale sounds like a donkey's rear.
Uh-oh, someone forgot to cut off the sound recording. Now the world can hear Christian Bale's meltdown. The audio recording can be found at TMZ. Be forewarned, this is not G rated material. This is very graphic. Do not listen if you are easily offended.
There are a million excuses like he is under so much pressure filming or he was having a bad day. After all, haven't we all lashed out at someone before? To the fans that defend him with such nonsense - No, I have never lashed out at anyone like that before.
Christian goes on and on ad nauseam yelling explicatives at the lighting man for walking into a scene. Apparently the man's presence took Christian Bale's mind off his work and out of character. Frustration, under such circumstances is understandable. His tirade on the poor guy who walked onto the set is inexcusable.
After hearing Christian Bale speak to this man as though he were as insignificant as an ant I'm not sure I can watch his movies with pleasure, again. He showed, as if he hasn't before, just what kind of person he is, and he didn't paint a pretty picture.
If he had expressed frustration and gotten back to work, it wouldn't seem as bad. However, even after the DP apologizes and continues to conduct himself in a mild and professional manner Christian Bale continues.
He asks a question, when Bruce, the light man, answers he tells him to shut the f*** up. It sounds as if he wants him to defend himself so he can continue his outrageous tantrum.
Bale then flies into the others on the set asking why someone isn't watching the man, keeping him out of the scene. Maybe it is because they were all doing their own jobs.
My kids have never thrown a tantrum, sans the explicatives, that bad.
It sounds like someone needs to take Christian Bale out behind the woodshed. No one deserves to be treated and spoken to the way that Christian Bale showed out on the set of "Terminator Salvation." He acted like a real donkey's butt.
"Bale Went Ballistic," TMZ.com
"Listen: Christen Bale Goes Ballistic on Terminator Set," The Huffington Post