Bestselling Security Monitors & Displays in 2020
ATian 10.1 inch TFT LCD IPS 1280x800 HD Color Display Screen Security Monitor CCTV Surveillance Monitor Video Audio Wide Viewing Angle AV/VGA / HDMI/BNC / USB Input/Speaker
- Visual Enjoyment: The stunning 10.1" IPS display screen with HD 1280*800 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect used as CCTV monitor, PC monitor or indoor monitor. What's more, you can use the screen as mini size TV screen, photo scanner or video display.It support image fluctuation reversal control.
- Great Sound Quality: The integrated speakers provide robust, crystal-clear, and natural sound reproduction, so all of your scenes sound great.Enjoy greater immersion into your videos and games.Earphone output, high sensitivity, strong anti-jamming.
- Extensive Connectivity: The ATian IPS display provides a rich set of video input options - including one AV port, one VGA port, one BNC port,one USB port,and one HDMI port (1080P), so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from different video sources on a Full HD display.USB input can support photos and videos of different format; multi language for your choice.
- Expansive Views: 10.1" IPS display screen offers consistent image clarity and colors from 175-degree viewing angle vertically and horizontally.
- Energy Efficient: Environmentally friendly, the ATian IPS monitor is designed to meet Energy Star standards, reducing energy costs and conserving energy.
101AV Security Monitor 21.5-Inch Color LED LCD Screen Audio Video Display with VGA and Looping BNC Inputs Speakers for CCTV DVR Home Office Surveillance Secure System Black
- 21.5" LED CCTV Security Monitor, 2D comb filter with de-interlace and noise reduction.Ultra fine pixel pitch for close viewing in surveillance applications
- With a full HD image quality of 1920 x 1080 pixels, the newest high definition, HD/TVI and AHD, cameras will look crisp and lifelike(need a TCI/AHD to HDMI Converter/AHDTVI-MI102),VGA with 1920 x 1080, BNC with 500TVL
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM auto detection; Certification: FCC, CE and RoSH.Desktop stand and standard MESA wall mount holes for desktop and wall mount installations.Built in speakers save money on additional audio hardware for audio warning notification.
- Existing and new HD surveillance system compatibility with multiple video formats including new full high definition HD/TVI/AHD(need a TVI/AHD to HDMI Conveter/AHDTVI-MI120) and traditional standard definition 960H/composite video cameras(can connect to Analog/CVBS camera directly). Multiple inputs allow multi-device setups without the need to juggle cords
- Fast 5 ms response time to avoid blurred motion monitoring and feed delays on critical moment . Auto display recovery after power interruptions.Wide view angle of 170 degrees for fewer restrictions on your range of vision.We are the sole distributor of 101 AV Inc products. There are no authorized 3rd party resellers of our products.
TOGUARD 10.1" Inch Portable Computer Monitor HD 1280x800 SUMSUNG IPS Display Security Monitor with USB VGA HDMI AV BNC Input Earphone Speaker Output for PC Respberry Pi CCTV Camera
Amcrest WLD895 720P 4CH 7-Inch Wireless Video Surveillance System One HD Wireless Bullet IP66 Weatherproof Camera Wireless 7-Inch Touch-Screen Monitor
- The WLD895 720P HD Video Surveillance System supports up to 4 cameras and includes one IP66 Weatherproof Bullet Camera and a 7-Inch HD Monitor. The 7-Inch HD Full Color LCD Display is a Touch Screen Monitor which allows for clear 720p quality and Audio Streaming from camera, and Real Time Quad View for 4 cameras monitoring simultaneously.
- The WLD895 offers a very long transmission distance between the monitor and camera of up to 300m clear line of sight, which is 30% farther than traditional WiFi transmission.
- Continuous sureveillance accomplished with 20 powerful IR LED lights for Night Vision Up to 32 ft, ICR Filter auto switch for real Day/Night Vision.
- HD Digital Wireless Video Surveillance System has Motion Detection Activation using PIR sensoring and image processing.
- This Amcrest Surveillance System allows for MicroSD card Recording (Up to 32GB) and Remote Control Access for live video with the Smartphone app (Amcrest Sight) on your iPhone, Android, smartphones, iPad, and tablets. This kit is compatible with WCAM895 ONLY and not other add-on Amcrest cameras.
101AV Security 18.5 HD LCD Security Monitor HDMI VGA & BNC Input Build in Speaker Audio Video Display Computer PC monitor for CCTV DVR Home Office Surveillance Optional Mount
Eyoyo 12" Inch TFT LCD Monitor with AV HDMI BNC VGA Input 1366x768 Portable Mini HD Color Screen Display with Built-in Speaker
- Multi video input(VGA, AV, HDMI, BNC), high sensitivity, strong anti-jamming features that can withstand interference; multi language OSD menu
- Clear image and colorful display, 11.6 inch 1366*768 high resolution TFT LCD monitor
- The versatility of this screen enables it to be used in CCTV systems, PC monitors, rear view cameras monitor, and indoor security use. If you are a gamer, connect the screen to your gaming console and enjoy better viewing
- Support audio output function,ear phone
- Eyoyo 11.6 inch TFT monitor supports audio output functionalities. It has a stable base that can be rotated 60 degree left or right, 35 degree up and 55 degree down
Loncevon-10.1 inch Small Portable Laptop Computer Monitor with HDMI VGA Port; Raspberry pi Display Screen Monitor ; Video HDMI Monitor HD 1024x600 - Build with Dual Speakers, MP5 USB Port , Remote
ANRAN 4CH HD 1080 Wireless Security DVR NVR with 12" Monitor Security Camera System with 4 Waterproof 960P Outdoor 36IR Night Vision IP Video Surveillance Bullet Camera Plug and Play No Hard Drive
TOGUARD 10.1" inch Ultrathin CCTV Security Monitor HD 1024x600 TFT LCD Color Display Screen with HDMI VGA AV Input, Built-in Speaker, Touch Keys, Remote Control for Raspberry Pi Computer Use
Wsdcam 7 Inch All in One 1080p Retina Display IP Camera Tester Security CCTV Tester Monitor with SDI/TVI/AHD/CVI/TDR/OPM/VFL/POE/WIFI/Multimeter/4K H.265/HDMI In&Out/Firmware Upgrade 8600MOVTSADH-Plus
- 7 inch 1920*1200 resolution retina display touch screen IP & Analog & SDI & AHD & TVI & CVI tester.
- Built-in WIFI, create WIFI hotspot.10/100M Lan Port, H.265/H.264, 4K video display via mainstream.
- HDMI input and output, 1080p. Self-installing Android APPs, pls just install APPs on cameras to keep the system stable.
- TDR test. IP discovery. Rapid Onvif, auto login and view video, creating testing report.
- PoE power output. ONVIF PTZ control, video record and playback, screen snapshot 4xzoom. TDR/Digital Multimeter/Optical Power Meter/VFL.
Pyle Car Rear View Camera and Video Monitor, IP68 Waterproof, Commerical Grade, 4 Cameras, Night Vision, 7-Inch LCD Display for Trailer, RV, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Cargo Vans, etc. (PLCMTRS77)
- EXTRA EYES ON THE ROAD: The Pyle backup camera comes equipped with 4 cameras, giving you more access to the road than ever before. The system makes you more alert and more informed while both driving and parking.
- ADDED SAFETY: The Pyle car rear view camera works to make your experience on the road as safe as possible. Features include reverse scale line display, IP68 weatherproof marine grade construction, and an angle adjustable camera with a 170-degree lens.
- FULL PACKAGE KIT: This backup camera kit comes equipped with four LED lighted IR night vision illumination cameras, a 7-inch color LCD monitor, connector cables and a remote.
- PERFECT FOR LARGE VEHICLES: This car rear view camera with monitor is designed for your bus, trailer, van, truck, big rig or other vehicles with 12-volt-24-volt systems.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The backup camera system includes an antiglare monitor sunshade, widescreen video display, auto-image adjustment and more.
Eyoyo 15 Inch TFT LED Monitor 4:3 Ultra-Thin 1024x768 Resolution HD Video Security Surveillance Display Screen Support TV/VGA/USB/HDMI/ BNC Remote Control (15'' 1024x768 LCD)
101AV Security Monitor 19.5" Full HD 1080P 1920x1080 3D Comb Filter HDMI VGA 2xBNC Input and 1xBNC Output Wide Screen Audio Video Display Computer PC monitor for CCTV DVR Home Office Surveillance
A Resident-Focused Initiative for Community Crime Reduction
A proposal for a generalized plan to deal with crime reduction without the use of local law enforcement initiatives in an area that is residentially dense and therefore lacks implicit commercial security systems.
The first step toward installation of a crime reduction program is awareness - drawing attention to the problem in unique, diverse, and captivating ways on both the individual and community level. Utilizing popular forms of mass media is the first goal of this step. Publishing crime figures and data in the local paper, writing informative articles in a community bulletin, and posting various fliers around the neighborhood outlining the problem are a few of many approaches that will bring public attention to the issue. Also, due to increased computer usage and internet access, the installation of a community website as a means to post articles, distribute emails, and generally raise awareness of the issue is a major asset. In fact, as the program progresses, the use of a community web site will become an invaluable tool when used alongside regular, face-to-face meetings as it brings infinite flexibility and removes the need for well-defined scheduling.
Raising awareness is also not solely focused on the distribution of data, as the manner of presentation is just as important. Bold figures, highlighting, key terms, and other means of garnering resident attention and keeping their focus narrow enough to feel that their participation is worthwhile and will be productive. Making sure to underscore the immediate and future consequences of increased crime is also a must - a community driven program thrives on individual motivation.
Once the residents have become thoroughly aware of the problem and are willing to make an effort to help, it is time to shift into acknowledgment - the realization of specific problems that are a subset of the increase in crime. By holding a community forum, leadership within the program can be delegated, and well-defined goals based on this subset can be formulated, along with the groups and methods used to accomplish them. For example, it might be noted that criminals have exploited weak points of entry such as windows. The community may then decide via a vote whether or not this is indeed a problem to be addressed, and then suggest goals to resolve the problem, such as target hardening (installing tough, physical barriers) of such weak points of entry. By acknowledging the problem as a group and delegating a certain group of community members with the goal, participation is neighborhood wide but yet tasks are carried out by specific, focused parts. This also allows for a continuous feedback, as the tasks groups preform might lead to alternate problems that arise, which are then inputted back into the system at the community level. And because there is much diversity between sets of problems leading to increased crime in various communities, establishing this system will ensure that the goals are specific to the community and are kept current.
After establishing task groups that focus on accomplishing specific goals and carrying out various means of crime reduction, it is essential to adapt - to address flaws in the implemented crime reduction methods and modify goals accordingly. Not only does adaptation lead to more effective crime prevention, it also leads to greater efficiency by providing feedback and novelty - community task force members will have constantly changing objectives based on how well current implementations are working. For example, installation of security cameras might be a goal that, once implemented, needs to be modified due to exploitation of certain features by criminals. Thus, the task force that worked on this will be reassigned to modification of the system, with input from the community - starting again from the awareness phase and culminating with further adaptation. A dynamic approach keeps the goal of crime reduction fresh, motivating, and will lead to a more robust program that doesn't fade after a few meek attempts at reducing crime levels.
Crime reduction in a strictly residential neighborhood is indeed difficult, lacking the typical security features inherent to a more commercial area. However, with the correct implementation of the outlined three-step, community-oriented, goal-focused program, attempts at reducing crime will be more efficient and effective than traditional third-party intervention. By utilizing the power of a motivated and self-aware group of residents and by creating a sense of community and social responsibility, crime levels are certain to fall.