Bestselling Screwdriver Bit Sets in 2020
Craftsman Ultimate Screwdriver Bit Set - 208 pcs Power Tools Box Case Original
- The Craftsman 208-Pc. Ultimate Screwdriver Bit Set includes: Slotted, Torx, Phillips, Specialty, Hex & Security bits in a variety of sizes
- Alloy steel construction delivers durability and reliability for use after use
- Includes standard & specialty bits for total coverage
- Molded carrying case helps you bring your tools from job to job and keep them protected
- Labeled bit slots help keep your tools organized
DEWALT DW2166 45 Piece Screwdriving Set with Tough Case
ORIA Screwdriver Set, Magnetic Driver Kit, Professional Repair Tool Kit, 60 in 1 with 56 Bits Precision Screwdriver Kit, Flexible Shaft, for 8, 8 Plus/Smartphone/Game Console/Tablet/PC
- 1. Multi-Magnetic Hand Tools : 60 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set is Professional hand tools to repair all popular laptops, phones, game consoles, and other electronics.
- 2. Variety of Specialty Bits : 56 different kind of Screwdriver bits, which made of chrome-vanadium steel are carefully selected by ORIA to meet all your need.
- 3. Flexible Shaft : A flexible shaft is included, which is great for stereo work as well as other large electronics where the screws are not on the surface.
- 4. High Quality : The Unique non slip driver in the market is machined from a single piece of aluminum, and cover with the Silica gel, it also with a ball bearing mounted swivel top to make the work more easily.
- 5. Portable : Professional portable hardware tools with perfect weight & compact design for easy carry.
Neiko 03044A Mini Ratcheting Offset Screwdriver and Bit Set, Pocket Size Close-Quarters ,1/4-Inch Drive
- Mini-size stubby 3/8-inch thick and 4-inch long handle with 90-degree low profile ratchet driver is perfect for tight work spaces and close quarters
- 16-teeth ratcheting system delivers smooth and reversible fastening and unfastening operation
- Chrome vanadium steel machined tip bits are constructed with extra strong hardness to reduce round-off
- Magnetic bit adaptors hold bits securely for higher levels of torque application
- Set includes 7 x 1" bits in an organizer: 3-pc Phillips (#1, #2 and #3), 2-pc slotted (4.5mm and 7mm), and 2-pc torx star (T15 and T20)
DEWALT DWA2T40IR IMPACT READY FlexTorq Screw Driving Set, 40-Piece
- Minimizes Drops
- Reduces Wobbles & Breakage
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock
- FlexTorq allows bits to flex up to 15 degrees
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock system
- Minimizes drops and reduces wobbling
- Reduces breakage and longer life
Black & Decker 71-081 Double Ended Screwdriving Bit Set, 10-Piece
- Ten-piece double-ended screwdriving bit tip set
- Bit-tip bar fits easily into a tool box, work belt pocket, or drawer
- Part number: 71-081
- Includes Phillips, slotted, square, and star bit tips
- Ideal for common projects around the home and yard
Anytime Tools 101 pc Screwdriver Bit Set Security Tamper Proof Specialty Set w/Ratchet Handle Torx, Hex, Tri-Wing
- Super High Quality Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Standard 1/4" head
- Includes Kling-Tite Secure Storage Tray. Bits stay secure, even when the bit tray is turned upside-down.
- Security/Tamper Proof and Standard bits.
Tacklife 61 in 1 Screwdriver Bit Set, PSDB1A Precision Magnetic Driver Kit with 60 Multi-Size Screw Bits, ANSI Standard, Box Case Original
ARES 70009 | 33 Piece Security Bit Set with Magnetic Extension Bit Holder | Includes Tamper Resistant, SAE/Metric Hex and Star Bits | Torq, Spanner, and Triwing Complete the Anti Tamper Bit Set
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 2 1/4 in. magnetic extension bit holder and four Tri-Wing bits (Sizes: #1, #2, #3 and #4), six SAE Hex bits (Sizes: 5/32 in., 9/64 in., 1/8 in., 7/64 in., 3/32 in. and 5/6 in.), three Torq bits (Sizes: 6mm, 8mm and 10mm), four Spanner bits (Sizes: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm), six Metric bits (Sizes: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm) and nine Torx bits (Sizes: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, and T40).
- QUALITY MATERIALS: These bits are constructed from heat treated Chrome Vanadium Steel. These bits are precisely CNC machined, so the tamper holes will work every time and the bits won't shear off. You can count on these tools to help you remove and replace security fasteners.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: The use of security fasteners is becoming more common. Your car, toaster, video games, sewing machines, newer electronics and even your coffee machine all have them. When you need these, you'll want to have them now!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES bit set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Bosch T4047 Multi-Size Screwdriver Bit Set (47 Piece)
- Set includes 47 pieces, featuring insert bits, power bits, magnetic nutsetters and a finder driver
- Made of the highest quality S2 tool steel for durability
- Ideal for almost all driving and fastening applications
TEKTON 2841 Everybit (TM) Ratchet Screwdriver, Electronic Repair Kit and Security Bit Set, 135-Piece
- Every bit for every project: 105 screwdriver bits and 22 precision bits
- Ratcheting screwdriver has forward, fixed, and reverse drive positions and a comfortable, nonslip rubber grip
- A full range of security drive types and sizes fit just about any tamper-resistant fastener you run into
- Specifically designed for repairing mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers, game systems, wristwatches, and eyeglasses
- Includes pentalobe bits for iPhone and MacBook
Syntus 63 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set with 57 Bit Magnetic Screwdriver Kit Electronics Repair Tool Kit for iPhone, Tablet, Macbook, Xbox, Cellphone, PC, Game Console, Black
- Update with a piece of triangle plectrum, plastic opening tool and a bit for disassembling the mainboard of iPhone.
- 57 differrent bits elaborated by Syntus to repaire smartphones, tablets, and PCs including iPhone, iPad, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro, as well as gaming consoles and controllers from Nintendo, PlayStation, or XBox.
- A flexible shaft included is perfect for electronics where the shaft is hard to get.
- Multi-magnetic driver makes it easy to fix bit and pull screws out.
- Press & Push design enables you to take out bits for saving hassles.
Nanch Small Precision Screwdriver Set with 22 Alloy S2 Steel Bits,Repair Tool Kit for Laptop,Smartphone,iPhone,Jewelry and other Electronics Devices
The Best in Fictional Weaponry: The Sonic Screwdriver
As we continue the series, we look at the primary tool used by the infamous "Doctor"
Oddly enough, the next item in this little series isn't a weapon, not really. It really is more of a tool, but that doesn't stop the universally renowned (and in some cases, feared) Doctor from Doctor Who, from wielding it like one.
In fact, against regular organic beings, the sonic screwdriver is completely harmless. Now, you may be thinking to yourself Ok, so if that's the case, what makes it such a deadly weapon? As it turns out, this little device is quite versatile, making it a handy commodity in any arsenal.
The primary purpose of the sonic screwdriver is to unlock or lock doors. As the Doctor and his companions are often seen running away (which to be fair, buys them time to come up with a plan to overcome the threat du jour and win the day), this comes in quite handy. It also makes infiltration and investigation a bit easier.
In addition to that though, the screwdriver has an array of uses. It can scan for things (energy, life signs etc.), and it can do wonders with electronic equipment. Depending on what the Doctor needs it to do, the screwdriver can repair machines or it can just as easily destroy them.
This is convenient as two of the Doctor's biggest enemies (the Daleks and the Cybermen) are heavily machine based, meaning that he can use the device to fend off a potential oncoming attack if he needs to.
It is also helpful when working with computers as he can search through large arrays of files much quicker by just flashing the screwdriver at the monitor than by trying to acquire the information manually.
Beyond this though, the uses of a sonic screwdriver vary from era to era. Some writers try to intentionally limit the functionality of the device (heck, some featured Doctors who NEVER used a sonic screwdriver) while others go hog-wild, letting the device do whatever the plot needs it to (such as lighting candles, reattaching two ends of a piece of cut barbed wire, or unraveling a piece of rope).
As for the current iteration used by the eleventh doctor, it's an odd mix of both. It does have a variety of functions, generally doing whatever the Doctor (or the plot) needs it to, but they have placed some explicit limits on it. For example, the current version of the sonic screwdriver doesn't work on wood.
A lot of times, characters will poke fun at the fact that the Doctor carries around a high tech screwdriver as opposed to a more traditional weapon, but he's been able to face tremendous challenges with nothing more than said screwdriver and his wits. It may not be as offensively potent as the other weapons discussed, but it can come in quite handy in tight situations.