Bestselling Science Tables & Lab Tables in 2020
National Public Seating SLTLH36 36 in. Leg for Science Lab Table
- These sturdy science tables are protected by a chemical- and water-resistant laminate
- Each lab table has a standard wood skirt and two roomy book compartments
- The solid ash hardwood frames give you a stable work surface
- Each table includes wood panels that give you the option to cover up your table"s book compartments
- Includes both solid front and optional book compartment assemblySpecifications
National Public Seating High Pressure Laminate Top Science Lab Table, 72"L X 30"H, Black Top and Ashwood Legs
- Legs attach with metal on metal double bolt through assembly on 13-gauge steel corner braces.
- NEMA standard compliant black high-pressure laminate top on a 11 /8" thick core.
- Solid ash legs and apron. Adjustable glides for accurate leveling.
- Product Dimension: 24" x 72" x 30", Color: Black.
- Capacity: 386 Pounds.
Correll 36" High Standing / Stool Height Utility Table, 24" x 48" Fusion Maple High-Pressure Laminate Top with Black Frame , Rock Solid Commercial Quality (LT2448-16)
- 24"x48" Fusion Maple Top with Black Frame
- 36" High Table, comfortable hight for standing or while seated on a stool
- 1-1/8" Thick high-pressure laminate top with backer sheet helps prevent warping from moisture entering from the underside of the table
- Worksurface is the same material used on kitchen counter tops. It resists wear, scratches, burns, stains and most chemicals
- Rock solid construction legs are bolted to the 3" wide steel apron with over 3000 lbs of clamping force
- T-Mold edge and safety rounded corners to match 2" diameter steel legs
- Made in USA, Custom Built-to-Order
- Plastic feet to protect floors
Learniture Adjustable-Height Science Table with Chemical Resistant Top, 60" W x 24" D, Black, LNT-INM2460CR-SO
- The Chemsurf laminate surface is scratch-, water-, and chemical-resistant and can be easily cleaned with soap and warm water or an all-purpose cleaner.
- PVC edge banding protects table edges.
- A heavy-duty steel frame and legs easily withstand the weight of basic lab equipment.
- Adjustable leveling glides and 3-inch locking casters make it easy to move this table from room to room.
- Seats 2 - 4 people.
Seville Classics Commercial NSF Stainless Steel Top Worktable 49 x 24 inches
- Brushed 443 stainless steel top with bullnose edge (24" x 49" x 1.5" thick)
- Load capacity per shelf is 500 lbs.; 1000 lbs. total
- Industrial-strength steel frame in chrome with padded, adjustable leveling feet
- Certified by the NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 2 - Food Equipment; for home, commercial and office environments
- Easy assembly with no tools required
National Public Seating Chem Res Top Science Table, 24" X 48", Black Top and Ashwood Legs
- BUILT TO LAST: Solid Ashwood Legs and Apron and Rubber Liquid Protecting Boots Will Hold Up for a Long Time. Ideal for use in Science Labs, Recreational and Art Rooms.
- QUALITY ENGINEERING: Legs Attach With Metal On Metal Double Bolt Through Assembly On 13-Gauge Steel Corner Braces. Adjustable Glides For Accurate Leveling.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 24" Width, 48" Length, 30" Height. Black, Chem-Res High-Pressure Laminate Top On A 1 1/8" Thick Core. Resistant To 13 Chemicals.
- WARRANTY: National Public Seating stands behind its products. Offering an industry leading 10 year full Warranty.
merka Kids Periodic Table Learning Kit - Includes 4 Posters 22x17 + 118 Flash Cards with Beautiful Images Representing Each Element + Practice Book with +200 Exercises - Educational Science for Kids
- 118 ELEMENTS FLASH CARDS + 4 POSTERS + 200 EXERCISES PRACTICE BOOK: Great combination of products to teach science specifically chemistry to children and grown ups!
- DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our designs are thoughtfully thought from the ground up thinking always on trying to provide the most effective way to teach our children
- THIN LAMINATION, WATERPROOF AND TEAR RESISTANT: We take the quality of our products very seriously, so we invest in R&D of high-quality materials and printing methods.
- GOOD KARMA: Your purchase helps others since we invest a percentage of sales in micro-loans to help give underprivileged and marginalized students the opportunity to attend a vocational training program, university or other higher education institution
- AMAZING LEARNING TOOL: Our placemats also make a great learning resource or poster. Related terms: laminated, school, chemical elements, science, STEM, homeschooling, chemistry, classroom, kids gifts or presents
Chem Res Top and Dual Book Compartment Science Lab Table Size: 30" H x 24" W x 48" D
- Black top, oak legs and apron
- Heavy duty 18 gauge steel tubing
- Double hinge on each leg for added stability and durability
- Two builtin book compartments
- Rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate leveling
Diversified Woodcrafts P7602K30N - 24"x60" - 30" High, Plain Apron Laboratory Table, Red Oak Legs & Apron, ChemGuard Top, Made in USA
- Oak laboratory table has chemically-resistant top for use in classroom and laboratory settings
- Chemically-resistant, high-pressure laminate top
- Solid oak apron stabilizes the legs, and 2-1/4" square solid oak legs have adjustable glides for leveling and rubber leg boots to protect from scuffing and chemical spills
- Wood surfaces have stain-resistant UV finish to ease cleaning and extend life span
- 30 x 60 x 24 inches (H x W x D) with 500lb. capacity
Diversified Woodcrafts 4111K UV Finish Solid Oak Wood Economy Mobile Lab Table, Plastic Laminate Top, 48" Width x 36" Height x 24" Depth
- Cabinet is constructed from select oak and oak veneers with a clear chemical resistant finish
- The unit features unbreakable aluminum sliding door glides and lock
- 1-1/4" High pressure laminate top has a stainless steel sink, hand pump and two rod sockets
- Capacity 500 pounds
- Some assembly required
Learniture Science Lab Table with Chemical Resistant Top, 60" W x 24" D, LNT-DEI1011-60-SO-2 (Pack of 2)
National Public Seating SLT3060 Chem-Res Top Science Lab Table, Plain Front, No Book Boxes, 30'' Height, 30'' Width, 60'' Length, Black/Oak
- Black, Chem-Res high-pressure laminate top measures 30 x 60
- Sturdy solid ash wood legs and apron
- Rubber liquid protecting boots
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Legs attach with metal on metal double bolt through assembly on 13-gauge steel corner braces
Diversified Woodcraft P8142K UV Finish Plain Adjustable Height Table with Chemguard Top, 60" Width x 39" Height x 30" Depth
- A perfect solution for ADA requirements with the ability to adjust in 2cm increments from 27" to 39" height in less than 30 seconds
- Adjust only one end and you have an incline table for physics, use in elementary grades or for display work
- The 4-1/2" height solid oak frame with exposed metal corner braces compliment the powder-coated legs with adjustable glides
- Table has chemguard top
- Some assembly required
Rocket Science Labs Focuses on Innovation
Innovation was the focus of a recent meeting at SXSW Interactive as companies were encouraged to support new ideas.
Innovation was the focus of a recent meeting at SXSW Interactive as companies were encouraged to support new ideas. Rocket Science Labs is using a similar concept to focus on innovation and the development of unique products for the public. Dennis Fountaine founded Rocket Science Labs in 1991 to serve as a "product conceptualizer and think tank company," and it continues to provide new ideas.
Dennis Fountaine is an inventor who has dedicated his life to developing new products that will help the world. He founded both Rocket Science Labs and Rocket Media Labs. Fountaine, who graduated from Syracuse University, worked in the entertainment industry and had jobs ranging from director to editor. He eventually started his own video production company. However, Fountaine discovered his true purpose by becoming an inventor and starting the Rocket Science Labs and Rocket Media Labs.
While Rocket Media Labs focuses on digital products, Rocket Science Labs focuses on development of other products. Fountaine explains the focus is on the "conception, research, development, marketing and licensing" of products. Rocket Science Labs has developed a variety of new concepts including pet products, baby products and toy products. The common goal is to have products that "make our lives peaceful, easier, and more enjoyable." Some of the successful projects are the Critter Power Station and the Robin's Egg Ice Cream Desserts. Fountaine mentions that the recent Screen Test Studios and Me2Media projects will allow users to insert their own faces in films and replace the actors on screen. This is created by the trademarked Screen Test Face Replacement Technology without the need for a green screen.
Dennis Fountaine explains that Rocket Science Labs focuses on making ideas a reality by using new technology and developing innovative products. Extensive research goes into each project before it is even brought to the market. The company also allows for licensing of the products it creates. Although it includes a diversity of products, there is a common theme of innovation and unique design.