Bestselling Science Lab Detergents in 2020
Alconox Powder Labware Detergent, 4 lbs Box
- Biodegradable, anionic powder detergent
- Concentrated for manual and ultrasonic cleaning
- Ideal for cleaning glass, plastics, metals, ceramics, porcelain, rubber and fiberglass
- A good replacement for hazardous solvents and corrosive acids
- 4 pounds size
Utopia Wear Professional Men Lab Coat (White) Laboratory 5 Button Closure, 41 Inch Kick Pleat - Poly Cotton Material (Medium)
- HIGH QUALITY - Made using a high blend of Cotton and Polyester; providing you with softness, as well as durability. High quality lab coats are needed to protect you in work environments with a presence of non-hazardous and hazardous chemicals and contaminants.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - This lab coat is easy to care for. The Durable fabric allows you to wash this lab coat again and again; for easy care after use! Professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality control and product durability.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - This professional lab coat provides protection against spills, grime, dirt, and splashes! Suitable for Medical Professionals, Scientists, Biology, Chemistry classes, & Medical School!
- MULTIPLE SIZES OFFERED - To fit your size; please read out Size Description below. Each coat features a 41 inch kick pleat, three-button closure front, and notched for best fit and mobility!
- QUALITY IS OUR CULTURE - Customer Satisfaction is key to our business. We are confident in the quality of our products designed through expert craftsmanship. If you are unsatisfied, feel free to contact us at any time!
HAEMO-SOL 026-051CN Non-Sudsing Detergent for Mechanized Cleaning Systems, 5 lb
- Concentrated, 5 year shelf life powder makes approx. 400 gallons of solution and is used in machine and pressurized washers and systems
- Removes proteinaceous soils and contaminants from glassware, stainless steel, plastic, ceramic, porcelain, rubber, and fiberglass
- Substitute for acids and hazardous solvents
- Does not suds or foam and leaves no interfering residue after proper rinsing
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, odorless, and biodegradable
- Crystal clear solution allows items to be seen
- Use in soak & rinse or ultrasonic cleaning
Ultimate DIY Slime Kit for Girls and Boys | Slime Kits | Slime Stuff | Slime Making Kit | Slime Supplies Kit |Makes Cloud, Galaxy, Mermaid, Fruit Slice, Fluffy, Glow-In-The-Dark, Color Changing & More
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN ONE BOX - Our slime kits include hypoallergenic laundry detergent, white glue, clear glue, glow-in-the-dark powder, color changing powder, glitters, food coloring, pearl pigments, air dry clay, mixing bowl, measuring cups, storage containers, mixing sticks, spoons, foam beads, fruit slices, written instructions and VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
- ALL INGREDIENTS LAB TESTED FOR SAFETY - Our slime making kit conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963. We use Tide Free & Gentle hypoallergenic laundry detergent in our slime kits for kids to make.
- GLOW-IN-THE-DARK POWDER & COLOR CHANGING POWDER INCLUDED - Our slime supplies kit includes all the slime making supplies necessary to make 8 slimes from hundreds of different combinations of materials.
- STEP BY STEP VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS - Easily make your slime stuff by watching our step by step instructional video. You learn how to make Cloud Slime, Galaxy Slime, Mermaid Slime, Fruit Slice Slime, Fluffy Slime, Glow-In-The-Dark Slime, Color Changing Slime, Alien Egg Slime and more!
- 10 AIR TIGHT STORAGE CONTAINERS INCLUDED - Our diy slime kit offers enough storage containers to safely store your 8 different slimes plus 2 extra containers for more homemade slime!
Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
Experience the Extraordinary Chemistry of Ordinary Things: A Laboratory Manual
smallbeefly Periodic Table Bath Mats Carpet Educational Artwork for Classroom Science Lab Chemistry Club Camp Kids Print Floor Mat Pattern Multicolor
- 1.Door Mat Size:24"x36"(60cm x 90 cm)
- 2. Non-Slip, Durable, Odor-Free
- 3. Clean Floors: Wipe away dirt, mud and snow from your shoes keeping your home cleaner.
- 4. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on low setting. Use front load washer and dryer. Spot clean with mild detergent.
- 5. Heavy duty & durable rug carpet widely used for all weather outdoor front door, exterior patio entry way, porch door, garage, laundry room, garden, winter, commercial deal with high traffic inside and outside.
Kalevel Amber Glass Dropper Bottles with Waterproof Oil Proof Label Stickers Set Eye Dropper Glass Bottles for Essential Oils,Science,Chemistry Lab Chemicals (10 Pack)
Diversey Suma Calc D5 Descaler & Delimer (1-Gallon, 4-Pack)
- Suma Calc D5 Descaler and Delimer is engineered with a premium formula to quickly clean and restore dishmachines, dishwashers, and kitchen tools.
- Its high active acid content easily removes lime scale and other impurities, helping to protect equipment and assure hygiene.
- This formula is safe on stainless steel, glass, copper, or plastic surfaces when used as directed.
- Do not use with soft metals.
- This package contains four one-gallon bottles of Suma Calc D5 Descaler & Delimer.
BIG-DEAL 500ml,24/40,Suction Filtration Device,250ml Buchner Funnel,Lab Erlenmeyer Flask
Harry Potter Science Magic with Literature Connections
Inspire and excite your students with these amazing Harry Potter science experiments and literature connections!
Haunted Putty: Use my article on silly putty for this science trick. Mix equal parts Elmer's school glue and liquid laundry starch. work together with fingers until it forms a rubbery putty. When you fold it, air is trapped inside and makes a loud burp or pop when you press it and it has no where to go. It works on the principle of a balloon. You can tell students that this is how we know and can prove that air takes up space and has pressure.
Ghost Writing or Invisible Ink Lemon juice makes the perfect invisible ink. Use a cotton swab or toothpick to write a message in invisible ink to a friend. To read the invisible ink, you must hold it over a warm light bulb, candle or flame. The writing will magically appear.
Magic Rubber Chicken Bone: turn any ordinary chicken or turkey bone into a bendable 'rubber' bone. Take a chicken bone that has been cleaned and washed. soak it in white vinegar for 24 hours. Tell students that you have cast a spell upon the bone to make it bend. When you take the bone out of the vinegar, it will bend and not break. The scientific principle here is that the vinegar breaks down and dissolves the hardened calcium and mineral deposits it the bone.
Magic 'unbreakable' plastic bags: Tell students that you have special magic bags that will not leak even if you poke them. Fill a ziploc bag with colored water. Seal it. Gently push a sharpened pencil through the bag and remove it. The plastic is a polymer that will stretch to close the gap and not let any liquid spill.
The magic fire shield: Tell students that you are going to coat an old handkerchief or bandanna with your magic fire shield solution. You will really dip it in rubbing alcohol. Squeeze it out and don't let it dry. Hold a match to the tip of the bandanna. Flames will engulf the bandanna but it will not burn up. After a moment, the flames will burn out and the bandanna will be un touched. This is an impressive but obviously dangerous an 'adult only' experiment. The scientific principle is that alcohol burns at a very low heat. It isn't hot enough to burn the bandanna. This is how an alcohol burner or canned heat (Sterno) work in restaurants where they serve flaming table side desserts (Cherries Jubilee or Bananas Foster) or appetizers (as in Greek restaurants).
Read the classic ballet story of 'The Firebird' or the Aztec legend of the Quetzel-coatal or Phoenix (the bird who rises from the ashes of a fire and is clothed with all the colors of the fire).
Magic or Haunted Jumping beans: We used to buy able to find these in quite a few stores when I was a kid. Now I have only seen them in Debbie and Company and other teacher supply stores. They are actually called Mexican Jumping Beans. They are little beans with a live worm dwelling inside. When the worm moves (especially in your warm hand) the beans jump and wiggle. You can pretend to talk to the beans, ask them questions, etc. The beans will seem to move in answer to your questions. Of course the tale of Jack and the Beanstalk is a logical read here. Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theater makes a pretty good version of this story.
Magic color chromatography: Gather an assortment of black markers of different brands and styles (water color, permanent). Dampen a piece of paper towel: one per marker. Touch each marker tip to the wet paper. Watch each ink blob diffuse and separate into an array of colors. Black ink is made up of many colors Students can repeat this one over and over again.
In this unit, read Norman Juster's classic The Phantom Tollbooth along with this experiment. Juster's book just celebrated its 40th birthday. It tells the story of Milo who is Bored ( a word coined in the early1960's when apathy ran rampant in the adult world and Juvenilia responded with its own version: Boredom). Through a series of complicated and metaphorical linguistic, artistic, sensory, literary, scientific and natural events and with the help of his friends Tock (a Watch Dog), and the Spelling Bee, Milo learns to look at things differently, to really look at things and enjoy them.
Pull out this unit of lessons when the school year gets long and you need something to wake everyone up!