Bestselling Science Education for Kids in 2021
YKS Electronics Discovery Kit,Solar Electronics Block Kit,Educational Science Kit Toy,Great Christmas Gift for Children Learning Education Science.
- Build 1000 experiments with 41 parts,make kids hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Learning while playing: Enjoy hours of educational fun learning about electronics while developing analytical and problem solving skills
- Great Gift for Children : Snap together electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuit
- Easy-to-follow instructions: the manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project, give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics.
- Experiments included: lamp, fan, music door bell, fm radio, sound activated switch, adjustable light controller, light, magnet, voice, water, motor, temperature control are involved.
Kitchen Science Lab for Kids: 52 Family Friendly Experiments from Around the House
- Kitchen Science Lab for Kids 52 Family Friendly Experiments from Around the House Hands On Family
Perfect Life Ideas Science Education Games Catapult Toy - for Boys Girls Children Kids Adults Family Fun Scientific Physics Learning Desktop Tabletop Medieval History Trebuchet Home Shooting Game
- DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND LEARN AT THE SAME TIME with this historical medieval battleground based catapult that demonstrates the launching power of a catapult and teaches principles of science and help kids, children to learn and educate themselves on physics and mechanics too.
- EDUCATIONAL SCIENCE TOY MAKE A COOL FUN GAME for kids, children, boys, girls, adults, and everyone in the family at home, office or party time. Let your kids have a great time with this shooting game for kids at the next birthday party, or children's get together. Makes a great educational gift for everyone. Let you and your kids and family have hours of indoor fun with this science toy.
- NO BATTERIES OR POWER NEEDED. This mechanical educational game toy needs no batteries and works on the mechanical principles of static and kinetic energy using a rubber band to store energy when stretched to change it to kinetic energy when released to shoot and catapult launch a foam ball at targets. Includes 6 foam balls each about 1.25 inches in diameter.
- WITH SUCTION CUPS MOUNTS TO HOLD CATAPULT STEADY ON DESKTOP. Suction cups at the feet of the base hold the catapult steady on a tabletop or desk top. Makes a great tabletop game at home or a desktop game at the office to relieve stress and have fun at the office. Easy to set up with light assembly.
- TEACHES MEDIEVAL HISTORY AND ENCOURAGES LEARNING ABOUT PHYSICS - Gives Knowledge Leonardo Da Vinci Inventions and trebuchet catapults, this cool fun science educational toy will give you, your children and family hours of fun, laughter and make a big success of your birthday parties, get together at home, office and everywhere.
The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book: Boil Ice, Float Water, Measure Gravity-Challenge the World Around You!
- Adams Media Corporation
BestOfferBuy 48 Plastic Prepared Microscope Slides Kit BONUS Butterfly Specimen for Kids Student Science STEM Education
- INSECTS, PLANTS, ANIMALS, FLOWERS: Prepared slides come in 4 boxes of 12 slides in each covering a wide variety of specimens. It is great addition to beginner's microscope kit for children and students. Red slides: insect parts; Green slides: vegetables; Yellow slides: flowers and plants; Blue slides: animal parts
- BONUS BUTTERFLY SPECIMEN: Kids can learn to observe and appreciate a real life whole insect. They can also learn to prepare their own microscope slides using the real specimen.
- SAFE PLASTIC SLIDES: Unlike typical glass slides, there are no sharp edges on these plastic slides, making it safe to touch for children.
My First Book About Backyard Nature: Ecology for Kids! (Dover Children's Science Books)
- Dover Publications
Little World Science Kits for Kids Beginner Microscope with LED 100X 400X and 1200X Magnification Kids Educational Toy Birthday Present
- Babrit educational microscope kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications, 100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification
- Fun educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- Monocular viewing head with LED; comes with multi-piece accessory kit; Requires 2 AA batteries (Not included)
- This item is solely sold by Little World. Please pay attention to this while making your purchase, in case of any future after-sale service
The Book of Totally Irresponsible Science: 64 Daring Experiments for Young Scientists
- Used Book in Good Condition
Vishusju Beginner Microscope for Kids Student Science Education Learning Toys
- ABS plastic material.
- LED Illumination . High magnification - 100X / 400X / 1200X adjustable.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Package includes microscope, prepared and blank slides ,and accessories for specimen making.
- For age 3 to 12 years.
STEAM Kids: 50+ Science/Technology/Engineering/Art/Math Hands-On Projects for Kids
Top Five Unique Long Island Kids Educational Summer Camps
A summary of five unique Long Island summer programs you may not have heard of! From magic to 3D animation, encourage your child's love of learning this summer with some great summer programs!
The Learning Institute at Hofstra University in Hempstead offers children's summer camp programs in astronautics, fashion design, reading and writing, robotics or video game development. Hofstra also hosts a full-day program tailored to meet the needs of the gifted student. The final program, entitled REACH, is dedicated to children with autism spectrum disorders and other special needs campers. Hofstra will be hosting an open house for all camp programs on Sunday March 27th. Tuition and age ranges vary depending on the program selected. More information can be found here or by calling (516)463-CAMP.
The Vanderbilt Museum in Centerport offers educational summer programs centered on exploring and understanding the museum. An "Africa workshop" is slated for the summer 2020 session for grades one through three. Classes are Monday through Friday from 10am until 2 pm. Fees are $200 per week except for the week of July 5th, when the fee is $160. The museum also offers 90 minute pre-K and kindergarten classes. The cost is $20 per child per workshop (adult accompaniment is required.) For further information, call (631) 854-5539, or visit the museum website.
USDAN Center for the Creative and Performing Arts in Wheatley Heights offers summer camps in art, chess, dance, music, theatre and writing for children who have completed 4th through 12th grades. Campers designate a "major" and "minor," and most students do not need to audition. USDAN offers four- and seven-week programs beginning June 27, 2020. Tuition is $3150 to $3650 plus bus fees for the seven week program and $2750 plus bus fees for four week programs. An open house is scheduled for Sunday March 27th from 11am to 2pm. Additional information can be found here or by calling (631)643-7900.
Atlantis Marine World in Riverhead, offers Summer Adventure Days, which provide interactive experiences with marine life. Children ages two through 14 can participate in various activities throughout the aquarium. Programs begin June 27th with prices and schedules varying according to age range. Discounted rates are available to aquarium members.
Future Stars Summer Camps is introducing a Magic and Illusion Camp at SUNY Old Westbury for children ages eight to 16. This new addition to the 2020 Long Island summer camp lineup runs from July 25th through August 5th in two weekly sessions. Rates are available through the website or by calling (914)273-8500.