Bestselling Safety Face Shields in 2020
UVEX by Honeywell Bionic Face Shield with Clear Polycarbonate Visor (S8500)
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Clear polycarbonate visor with excellent optics provide increased visibility; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards
Safety Works Adjustable Headgear with Faceshield
- Crystal clear visor for clear vision
- Ratchet suspension for easy adjustment
- General and high impact protection
3M Face Shield
- Polycarbonate window maximizes strength and durability
- Pinlock system allows for easy adjustments and provides a secure, custom fit
- Crown protector is made of high-strength thermoplastic material
- Proprietary window attachment system is easy to replace
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
Neiko 53819A Safety Headgear Face Shield with Visor, Clear Polycarbonate, One Size, Black
- Perfect for full face protection and coverage that meets with ANSI Z87.1 standards to keep you out of harm's way
- Fully adjustable with ratchet suspension with front and back adjustments for a universal fitting
- Clear UV protection from polycarbonate visor gives you perfect field of vision for undisrupted work
- Soft padding on head strap provides a comfortable and lightweight fit
- Versatile use for a wide range of operations that needs facial protection
High Visibility Reflective Safety Face Clothing - Neck Gaiter, Bandana Dust Mask, Sun Shade Shield, Multifunctional Headwear (YELLOW) (1)
- LIGHTWEIGHT BEANIE, SUN SHADE, BANDANA, ETC. - Armorbilt's protective headwear is extremely versatile. Wear it like a lightweight beanie, neck gaiter, sun shield, multiwrap, bandana, headband, face mask, balaclava, neck warmer, skullcap, etc. Wear it to stay cool while working under the sun or warm while skiing and snowboarding.
- HIGH-TECH VISIBILITY - Available in two neon fluorescent colors, orange and yellow, these neck gaiters are highly visible. A genuine 3M reflective strip offers enhanced nighttime visibility. This high-vis head scarf keeps you safe on the roads while riding your bike or working construction. Wear this neck protector in combination with your hard hat for ultimate protection and visibility.
- PROTECT NECK AND FACE FROM SUN - This tube-style neck and face cover offers UV protection to shield you from the sun. It provides shade for your neck and face, keeping the heat of the sun off your skin. It also offers effective protection against other elements such as rain, wind, cold weather, snow, and dust.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, MOISTURE-WICKING AND BREATHABLE - Made from soft, stretchable, and seamless microfiber, this 100% polyester neck sleeve is extremely comfortable. This high-tech fabric draws out moisture and carries it away from your body so it can easily evaporate. As moisture is wicked away, the result is a pleasant cooling effect on your face and neck.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This neck gaiter was designed to provide a perfect fit for both men and women, boys and girls. It can even be worn by dogs. It's also adaptable for a variety of activities. Use it to play golf and shield your neck from the sun, keep warm while hunting and fishing, protect your neck while playing paintball and airsoft, and keep dust out of your face while racing motocross.
Clear Full Face Shield Visor Mask – Face And Head Coverage- Ideal For Automotive, Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil/Gas Uses – By Katzco
SAS Safety 5140 Clear Full-Face Shield
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate shield
- Curved design protects a larger area of face
- Push and turn ratchet-sizing adjustment
- Large spark deflection, ideal for grinding applications
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015
3M 10078371827011 Face Shield | 9" x 14.5" Polycarbonate Impact Resistant Clear Face Shield (Headgear NOT Included)
- Heavy duty impact protection
- Good heat resistance
- Face shields & more
SAS Safety 5155 Replacement Faceshield for 5145, Clear
- High-impact polycarbonate lens
- 8" x 15-1/2", 0.06" thick
- Pre-injected curved lens
- Aspherical lens
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015
WNL Safety Products WL3150 Practi-Shield CPR Training Shields,(Box of 50)
- Compatible with all manikins
- Easy to use
- Convenient packaging
- Affordable for training
- Trusted name for CPR training products
Hobart 770118 Face Shield Clear with Ratchet Head Gear
- Ratchet head gear
- Comfortable lightweight
ERB 15160 E14 Faceshield and Ear Muff Kit
- Includes visor carrier attachment
- Clear polycarbonate shield
- High impact shield
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and ANSI S3.19
Uvex by Honeywell S8510 Bionic Face Shields, Hardcoat/Antifog, Clear/Black Matte - 763-S8510
- Shell offers built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage
- Highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face depending on preference and application
- Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear
- Breathable, removable, washable headband
- Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators
Top Ten Gift Ideas for Wood Workers
Wood working tools of any kind make a useful gift. You can also purchases fashionable safety glasses and how to books that contain plans are some unique gift ideas.
1) The 7 Piece Forstner Bit Set is priced at only $15.41 from most wood working supply sellers. It has bits ranging in size from 1/4 inch to 1 inch, in increments of 1/8 inch with a 3/8 inch shank. These handy bits fit virtually any drill and make perfect circle cutouts in the above mentioned sizes. They come in a reusable case.
2) The 7 Piece Countersink Drill Bit Set for Wood Screws costs only $17.64 and is available from the Sherwood company. This set is perfect for most projects and contains a stop collar, wrench, and reusable case. You can countersink screw sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12.
3) Electric or Flame Heated Brands are a fun way to personalize all wood projects. Each iron is personalized with the message "Handcrafted By_______", and you fill in the blank up to 20 characters. The lettering is 3/16 inch tall. The Electric model costs around $65.95 and the wood heated model is around $45.95. Any wood worker will enjoy putting his or her own stamp on a project. It is great advertising as well if you are selling what you make.
4) A Non Skid Router Mat is a huge asset when you are using a router free hand. Most mats are made from high density urethane and measure about 3 feet by 2 feet in size. They keep your wood in place while you are routing or even come in handy when you are sanding a piece and could really use some stability. The Cherry Tree store sells one for only $9.95.
5) A Router Compass is a fantastic tool for making perfectly round cuts with your router. You can cut circles, arcs, and round corners for table tops or wheels. Most will fit with any router and cut pieces 8 inches to 48 inches in diameter. They cost around $32.95 in most wood working supply stores.
6) The Backyard Playground is a book published by Black amp; Decker. It contains plans and instructions for 15 outdoor projects including a log fort, tree house, swing and slide tower, playhouse and many more fun ideas. It has 126 pages of complete details, material lists, and color pictures. It is priced at $16.95 in most book stores and is a great gift for the wood worker with children.
Pricing Your Work is the title of a book that gives great advice on how to price your finished products if you decide to sell them or go into business for yourself. It has 148 pages and is priced at around $22.95.
7) A Small Palm Plane is a great tool for smoothing out little rough spots that are too tight to reach with larger power tools. The Woodworker's Supply Store sells one that has a 1 inch blade and cast iron body that is only 3 and 1/4 inches long in total. The blade is removable for sharpening if needed. This palm plane only costs about $24.99.
8) Stanley's Rabbet Plane is good for larger planning projects. It is 10 inches long and has a 1 and 1/2 inch cutter blade that can be set in either forward or back positions and depth adjustment. It is priced at about $84.99 in most stores.
9) A Shop Apron is the best way to protect your clothing while wood working. The basic full length carpenter's apron is made of cotton or blue jean denim, ties at the waist, has 2 front pockets (upper and lower), and a neck strap. The are machine washable, one size fits all type of style, and price range is around $15.00 to $17.00.
10) Safety Glasses are a must when wood working and don't have to look nerdy. Willson Retrospec protective eyewear has a line of really nice looking safety glasses. They have lighter weight, less bulky frames, wraparound side shields, adjustable nose pads, and cost only $14.99 per pair.
Pick any of these gift ideas for the wood worker on your list and they will be sure to love receiving them. Who knows? Maybe you'll even inspire them to build something for you.