Bestselling Saccharine Sugar Substitutes in 2023
Necta Sweet Saccharin Sugar Substitute 1/4 Grain 1000 Tablets
- Each 1/4 grain Necta Sweet saccharin tablet is equal to 1 teaspoon (5ml) of sugar
- Each 1/4 grain 1000 tablet bottle of Necta Sweet is equal to 500 Sweet n Low pink packets
- Necta Sweet saccharin tablets dissolve quickly into recipes and beverages
Necta Sweet Saccharin Sugar Substitute 0.25 Grain Tablets - 1000 Each (pack of 1)
- New package
Know Your Artificial Sweeteners and Sugar Substitutes: Basics for Beginners (Health Matters Book 5)
Necta Sweet Saccharin Tablets, 1-Grain, 1000 Tablet Bottle
- Each 1-Grain Necta Sweet Saccharin Tablet is Equal to 4 Teaspoons (20ml) of Sugar or 2 Pink Packets of Sweet'N Low
- Each 1-Grain 1000 Tablet Bottle is Equal to 2000 Sweet'N Low Pink Packets
- Nectasweet Saccharin Tablets Contain No Dextrose or Lactose and are Gluten Free
- Necta Sweet Saccharin Tablets Dissolve Quickly into Recipes and Beverages
- Ingredients: Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Bicarbonate and Modified Cellulose Gum
Empty Pleasures: The Story of Artificial Sweeteners from Saccharin to Splenda
Genuine Joe GJO70469 Saccharine Zero Calorie Kosher Sweetener Packets Dispenser Box, Sugar Substitutes (Pack of 400)
- Zero-calorie sweetener-saccharine
- Each packet with the sweetness of 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Kosher, gluten-free and sodium-free
Equal Equal Sugar Substitute, 1.0 g Packets, 100/BX (NUT810931)
- Sold as 100/BX. Equal sugar substitute offers the sweet taste of sugar without the calories of sugar or the bitter taste of saccharin. Ideal for coffee, iced tea and other drinks. Each zero-calorie packet quickly dissolves in hot or cold drinks, and sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar.
Diamond Sweet Thing Zero Calorie Sweetener 2/1250
- Enjoy the sweetness without the sugar.
- Dissolves instantly in hot or cold beverages.
- Excellent for portion control.
Necta Sweet Saccharin Sugar Substitute 0.5 Grain Tablets - 1000 Each by Nsi Sweeteners Inc.
NuNaturals - NuStevia - Natural Liquid Stevia - Alcohol Free - 2 Ounce
- Pure + Natural Sweetener: Outstanding taste paired with the sweetness of NuStevia. Add to your tea, plain yogurt, and smoothies. Put in sparkling water to make an awesome sugar free soda
- Zero Calories: Get the taste you crave without all the stuff you don't need. Our stevia liquid sugar substitute has zero calories, is Vegan, Made without Gluten, and GMO free and has no MSG, soy, or milk
- Sweeten Antything: Don't be fooled by other flavored Stevia extracts with weak taste, we use real natural flavors to create a fragrant, strong tasting flavored liquid stevia product
- No Risk Guarantee: NuNaturals offers a full refund if we didn't meet your expectations for ANY reason. No questions asked
Cafe Delight Pink Saccharin Packet, 0.8 Gram -- 1000 per case.
- Special Orders CANNOT be cancelled, returned or refunded.
Health Garden Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener - Kosher Low Carb Gluten Free Sugar Substitute, 40 Packets
- BEST FOR BEVERAGES: Add monk fruit sweetener to your favorite drinks for a sweet treat you won't regret! Monk fruit sweetener, a multi-purpose sweetener made with erythritol and monk fruit extract, is excellent for use in beverages due to its low impact on the digestive system. Try it and you'll be amazed at the results!
- ZERO GLYCEMIC RESPONSE: Monk fruit sweetener is safe for diabetics and can help manage blood sugar levels. Recommended for use with keto, low-carb and gluten-free diets, monk fruit sweetener can promote weight loss and weight maintenance. Monk fruit sweetener won't cause cavities and is safe for children and adults.
- 100% ALL NATURAL: Monk fruit sweetener is delicious, gluten-free and kosher with no harmful additives, artificial chemicals or genetically modified ingredients. Rich in naturally-occurring nutrients and antioxidants, monk fruit sweetener will infuse your life with sweetness and enhance your overall health and fitness!
- INDIVIDUAL PACKETS: Use monk fruit sweetener on the go with these individual packets! Each packet contains the perfect amount to sweeten your coffee, tea or beverage of choice. When you're at work or away from home, monk fruit sweetener will be there to improve your day! 1 packet = 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and we'll be glad to help. If you don't love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
Sweet 'N Low Zero Calorie Sweetner - Case of 500 Packets
- 500 Bulk SINGLE Packets
- #1 brand of saccharin-based sweetener
- Low-glycemic index suitable for those with diabetes
- Kosher and vegan certified
- Poly-bagged and packaged in non-manufacturer box for safe shipping
Do Sugar Alcohols Raise Blood Sugar Levels?
If you have type 2 diabetes, will sugar alcohols affect your blood sugar? Find out if they're a good source of sweeteners for people with diabetes.
What are Sugar Alcohols?
Fruits and vegetables contain very small quantities of sugar alcohols, but the sugar alcohols added to food products are made from sugar and starches through a manufacturing process - so they aren't completely natural. These "manufactured" sweeteners are added to sugar-free products, but because they're not as sweet as sugar, artificial sweeteners are sometimes added to "sweeten them up".
You can usually recognize sugar alcohols on an ingredient list, because they end in '"ol. Some of the more popular ones in food are erythritol, sorbitol, and maltitol. Sugar alcohols are commonly used to flavor sugar-free gum and candy, but they're used in other food and drink products as well.
Do Sugar Alcohols Raise Blood Sugar Levels?
Sugar alcohols are absorbed very slowly from the intestines and don't trigger a significant release of insulin. In fact, up to half of the sugar alcohols a person eats doesn't make it into the bloodstream, and, instead, is fermented by bacteria in the intestines. This can lead to gas and bloating, which is one of the biggest drawbacks of using sugar alcohols.
Because sugar alcohols are slowly and incompletely absorbed, they don't raise blood sugar levels significantly. On the other hand, eating foods containing sugar alcohols in very large quantities can elevate blood glucose levels, although not nearly as much as sugar. Most people aren't able to use large quantities of sugar alcohols because of the bloating they cause.
Do Sugar Alcohols Raise Blood Sugar Levels: The Bottom Line?
Most diabetics are safe using sugar alcohols in modest quantities. On the other hand, bloating and flatulence are a problem for many people, which can make them difficult to tolerate. If you don't like to use artificial sweeteners, read the label carefully since some foods containing sugar alcohols also have added artificial sweeteners.
Informaworld website. "Gastrointestinal Effects of Low-Digestible Carbohydrates"