Bestselling Roller Window Shades in 2020
CHICOLOGY Deluxe Free-Stop Cordless Roller Shades No Tug Privacy Window Blind, 31" W X 72" H, Pebble (Light Filtering)
Levolor Peel to Width Roller Shade (HRSMWD4606601D), 46.25 x 66 inches
- Dimension : 46 1/4 " x 66 "
- Medium weight (1 mil) 1 ply
- Color : White Size in home
- Fabric peels to width for perfect fit
- item does not comes with installation hardware on all seller
Bali Blinds 8 Mil Blackout Roller Tear Shade, 37 1/4x72", White
- Can be trimmed to your desired width quickly and easily
- Cordless lift eliminates dangling cord hazards, making this an ideal choice for homes with children or pets
- Brackets are included for easy installation
- This product complies with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) child safety guidelines
Newell Rubbermaid HRSMWD3706601D 25" - 37" X 66", White, Size At Home Window Shade
- It isn easy to use
- It is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
CHICOLOGY Free-Stop Cordless Zebra Roller Shades Dual Layer Combi Window Blind, 32" W X 72" H, West Taupe Privacy
- Easily switch between sheer and privacy with this modern and stylish dual combi shade
- Fabric: sheer or privacy: 100Percent polyester yarn. Sizes: width available in every inch increment from 20to 72x 72H
- Pre-cut: the width includes a half inch deduction (industry standard)
- The fabric is also Shorter by an inch on both sides in order to accommodate the cordless mechanism
- Mount: inside or outside mount (minimum 2.25-Inch depth required for inside mount; 3.25-Inch for flush inside mount)
Newell 12821 Outside Mount Window Shade Brackets, 1 Pair
PASSENGER PIGEON Thermal Insulated 100% Blackout Waterproof Fabric Custom Window Roller Shades Blinds,39" W x 44" L,Black
- DESCRIPTION: Sun roller shade, block 100% light and 100% UV ray, energy saving insulates againest heat and cold, noise is reduced and provide privacy, waterproof fabric good for bedroom, kithchen and bathroom.
- MADE-TO-ORDER: We sell standard size roller shade, also we can custom width and length to suit your windows.If your window is larger you can choose two shorter shades instead. Having two shades give you an advantage to roll them up separately. Chains can be installed on each side of the window.
- MOUNT TYPE AND MEASUREMENT:Our shade are good for both inside mount and outside mount,inside mount require a minimum 2.5inch window frame depth,shade size need to be very accurate so please make sure check below MOUNT TYPE AND MEASUREMENT information before order.The shade width is for total roller width including hardware,not for fabric width,fabric is about 1.2inch less than shade width because there is mounting hardware on each side which take about 1.2inch space.
- HOW-TO-ORDER: If your shade is standard size you can order from our size list, if you can not find your size on the size list please let us know your window size and how do you want to install the shade then we will send you price and link to order.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION AND SHIPPING: We will send email to all customer to double confirm the size, please check your email and let us know do you need to change the size in 24 hours. WE DO NOT DELIVER TO PO BOX ADDRESSES,Courier companies do not deliver to PO boxes and the shades are too long for Post. Please provide your delivery address. Couriers deliver 9am-5pm weekdays and ask to sign Proof of Delivery, so it could be your work address too.
Chicology Continuous Loop Beaded Chain Roller Shades / Window Blind Curtain Drape, Natural Woven, Privacy - Candyfloss Coal, 23"W X 64"H
- Designer style roller shades with intricate and beautiful fabric textures
- FABRIC: Natural Woven: 36% Cotton + 30% Paper + 20% Polyester + 14% Jute
- SIZES: 23"W, 27"W, 31"W, 33"W, 35"W, 36"W, 39"W, 48"W x 64"H
- PRE-CUT: The width includes a Half Inch deduction (industry standard)
- MOUNT: Inside or outside mount (minimum 2.125-inch depth required for inside mount; 2.75-inch for flush inside mount)
- DESIGNED TO: Provide shade, filter light, create privacy, add bold and personalized beauty
- CORDED: Beaded chain continuous loop lift system is clean and easy to operate
- RECOMMENDED ROOMS: Living room, bedroom, office, kitchen, nursery
- QUICK INSTALL: All hardware and instructions included. If you need a little help, watch our tutorial videos on YouTube
- Designed to filter light into your home or office
- Pre-cut to fit your window
- Comes ready to hang
- Clutch control with cord on the right
- Includes full hardware kit and instructions
Derstadt Roller Shade Window Blind Roller Sun Shade Roll Up Curtain Sun Blackout Exterior Sunscreen Chain Darkening New, (180gsm HDPE, 95% UV protection, 6X6ft,Monetery
- 180gsm HDPE Selection: Weather resistant breathable fabric and components resist fading, mold, and mildew, After use a easy water rinse will refresh it again.
- Design for Safety: 95% UV protection make you remove the hurt of the sun. Rail rings prevent roller shades flapping and moving in wind.The chain safety device keeps the chain secure and reduces the risk of strangulation.
- Easy to Operate&Assemble: Beaded chain system make it easy to operate. The smooth action roller clutch and pull chain features a chain safety device.Easy to Install and Operate Roller Chain Clutch Featuring a Child Safety Tension Device. (ALL mounting hardware was included)
- Multi-scene Usage: Room-darkening blinds can be mounted inside or outside of window frame,also can be mount on the top or the sides.breathable fabric allows air flow, substantially reducing temperatures and energy costs.
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty,Choose from the available size/color options.
CHICOLOGY Snap-N'-Glide Cordless Roller Shades Smooth Privacy Window Blind, 35" W X 72" H, Urban White (Light Filtering)
- Snap-N'-Glide! A modern cordless roller shade that will surpass your expectations
- The smoothest and most secure mechanism that is a pleasure to operate
- Light filtering, Room darkening, Natural woven, and Solar fabrics that spark the imagination
- [Fabric]: Light Filtering. Polyester. [Sizes] 23"W, 27"W, 31"W, 33"W, 35"W, 36"W, 39"W, 48"W x 72"H
- [DESIGNED TO]: Provide shade, darken room, create privacy, add beauty, block out UV rays, elevate decor
Ideas for Decorating Old Window Shades
Still have those old-fashioned roll blinds? That's okay. They can look new and modern in minutes with a few decorating techniques.
Give your blinds a quick pick-me-up by using one of several decorating techniques. Bleach is one way to get rid of the yellowing. Another way is to change the color of the blinds. A quick and easy way to do this is to wet paper towels and squirt several drops of food coloring, here and there, on the damp paper towels. The food coloring will spread through the water giving the paper towel a marbelized look. Lay the paper towels on the shades for a couple of hours and the color will transfer to the shades. Water colors have the same effect.
Start with clean blinds and use vinyl cutouts to decorate. Thin vinyl can be found at some fabric stores or you can check with local upholsterers for scraps. Cut out shapes of stars, moons, flowers, mammals - whatever you want - then use fabric glue to affix them in random places on the blinds. Make sure the glue does not seep out from behind the cutouts or you could have trouble manipulating the blinds. Also, make sure the glue has dried for at least 8 hours before rolling it back up again.
Stamping has become very popular in the crafting world because it's so easy and works on most surfaces. You can purchase stamps with just about any image, like shells, hearts, bows, flowers, butterflies, and so many more. Just dip the stamp in ink and press the image onto the blinds. Or, use fabric paint instead of ink for a different look. Ink comes in colors like red, blue or green, but fabric paints come in different types, like metallic, pearl-look, or glitter.
Foam paint brushes make it easy to use stencils for decorating the blinds. Tape the stencil to the blind and use paint sparingly so that the image is barely visible. Too much paint will cause a stickiness that will prevent blinds from rolling correctly. Another way to use paint for blinds is to make a monogram on each blind, using a stencil. Choose a large stencil but go easy on the amount of paint you use.
Today's stickers aren't bulky and made from paper. They have ones that are printed on transparent paper, making them look much nicer. The stickers come in all sizes, too. Choose small ones to use as a border for the sides of the blinds, or choose large ones and make a particular pattern down the front of the blind.
You don't have to do a complete make-over on the blinds. Just use fabric glue to line the bottom edge with lace or ribbon. Braid ribbon pieces together and attach it, or just add bows, here and there, along the bottom edge.
You might still have old-fashioned blinds on your windows, but what does that matter when they look so impressive, after touching them up a little? You'll have Venetian blind converts going back to the old blinds - just so they can copy your decorating ideas!