Bestselling Role Playing & Fantasy Games in 2020
Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game 3rd Edition
Palladium Books Presents: Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game
The Fantasy Role-Playing Game: A New Performing Art
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games
- Used Book in Good Condition
Fantasy Role Playing Games
White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
- For 4-6 Players
- Everything you need to start playing the world's greatest roleplaying game
- Presents the newest edition of the Dungeons & Dragons tabletop roleplaying game in a way that's easy to learn and fun to play.
The Role-Playing Game Primer: and Old-School Playbook
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook
- 576-page full-color hardcover
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
Dragon Age RPG Core Rulebook
Starfinder Roleplaying Game: Starfinder Core Rulebook
- Product is for use in the Starfinder role playing game
- Product Number: PZO 7101
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook (Pocket Edition)
- Product is for use in the Pathfinder role playing game
- Product Number: PZO 1110-PE
- Models and games are supplied unpainted and may require assembly or preparation before play
- Any scenery, paint, or glue is not included.
Starfinder Roleplaying Game: Alien Archive
4 Great RPG iPhone Games
Here's a look at four of the best RPG games on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
1. Underworlds - This Diablo clone does everything well. You've got a simple, stereotypical dungeon-crawling character that can cast spells and learn brutal attacks while going against a slew of typical enemies--nothing special, but that doesn't mean that it's not fun. In many ways it seems to surpass the original Diablo for the computer, which is something that I never thought I'd say about a damned iPhone game. Great controls, superb graphics, and a pretty good story to boot. It's only about $5, too, and while the initial game is pretty short, you'll have a blast replaying it.
2. Zenonia - Don't be fooled by the cartoonish graphics of this game--it's a pretty hardcore RPG that will remind you a lot of Zelda and other 16-bit RPGs made famous by the Super Nintendo. You've got a skill tree to develop, spells and weapons to use, and plenty of room for exploration. RPG fans will get quite a few hours of entertainment from this superb game, and it's only $5, well worth the cost.
3. Reign of Fire - If you're a fan of strategic RPGs like the Advance Wars series, you'll appreciate this incredibly deep game that's won a host of awards from gaming magazines and gamers, including Best Hardcore Mobile Game. You're a warlord who builds his armies and controls them in battle, and you'll quickly be engaged in the different magical classes and variety of battles. There's even an online component, and it's only $5--a no-brainer.
4. Vay - For hardcore RPG fans there's this Japanese RPG, ported over from the old Sega game of the same name for the iPhone. It's six bucks, and has highly addictive turn based gameplay reminiscent of the first final fantasy games, with colorful graphics and an inventive storyline. A must have for old school RPG fans.
Do you know of any other great RPG games for the iPhone and iPod Touch? Post in our comments section below.