Bestselling Road Bike Frames in 2020
COTEetCI Bicycle Bike Frame Front Tube Beam Bag Transparent PVC Cycling Pannier Pouch Basket for 5.5 inch Mobile Phone Screen Touch Holder -Black
Pro Bike Tool Mini Bike Pump with Gauge, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain and BMX Bikes, High Pressure 120 Psi, Mount
- QUICK PUMPING POWER & ACCURATE INFLATION - High pressure 120 psi/8.3 bar. Oversized piston design enables this portable pump to reach riding pressure with 30% fewer strokes compared to conventional mini bike pumps. Flexible air hose design works with awkward or tight valve placements. Air hose cleverly stored in handle to maximize compactness. The hose features an INTEGRATED PRESSURE GAUGE so you can accurately pump to your desired air pressure!
- DURABLE, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Stunning design and finish. Superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts - THIS PUMP IS BUILT TO LAST! 8.75 inches long and weighing in at only 4.5oz. Check out our 'How to Video' in the 'Related Video Shorts' section.
- SUPER TIGHT PRESTA & SCHRADER CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS - Easy switching between Presta & Schrader valves thanks to innovative hose design - No adapters needed! Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a super tight seal with no air leaks and NO MORE DAMAGED BIKE TIRE VALVES! Not compatible with non threaded valve extenders. For Presta valves with removable cores, extra care should be taken to tightly screw the core into the valve stem.
- NO PUMP RATTLES OR LOST PUMP with our safe & secure frame mount bracket with extra security strap. Pre-drilled holes in bike frame required for installation of pump mount.
- 'BEST BUY AWARD WINNER' BY OUTDOORGEARLAB, an Amazon Verified Expert - We're very proud to have been awarded their 'Best Buy Award' for 'quality products that offer the most bang-for-the-buck' in their Best Bicycle Frame and Mini Pump Review.
LEOKOR Bike Pump, Mini Portable Bicycle Frame Pump - 260 PSI High Pressure for All Road & Mountain Cycle Tires - 2 in 1 Screw Valve for Presta & Schrader with Tire Repair Kit Patch
- HIGH PRESSURE & SUPER EFFICIENT - The LEOKOR high pressure bike pump can pump up to 260 PSI, make it efficient inflates on each push AND pull for maximum air volume & faster tire inflation, let you inflate a tire with no sweat at all and save much energy for cycling.
- 2 in 1 SCHRADER & PRESTA VALVE - No need for adapters or exchanging valves. You can use LEOKOR bike tire pump as a road bike pump (Presta bike pump), mountain bike pump (Schrader bike pump), for BMX's, kid's bikes and also as a BICYCLE SHOCK PUMP.
- NO LEAKS & NO VALVE STEMS BROKEN - a separate and flexible hose completely is great for "difficult to access" tires. The hose can be also placed safely into the tube and attached well to the bike air pump, no worries to misplace and lost it.
- DURABLE, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - The mini bike pump is made of 6010 aluminum alloy which is the aircraft high grade quality. This sturdy yet lightweight pump weighs just 5.6 ounces and can be conveniently mounted to your bike's bottle holder frame and stock in your pocket or backpack.
- EXTRA BICYCLE ACCESSORIES BONUS - This frame pump comes with glueless puncture repair kit, Just patch and inflate fast when you have a flat tire. Also contain a ball needle & balloon valve, suitable for basketball, football and yoga ball.
Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge
Fasteam UD Matt BB386 Carbon Frame for Road Bicycle with Full Carbon Fiber Fork (57CM)
KEARZ MINI BIKE AIR PUMP – Schrader & Presta Valve Compatible, 260 PSI High Pressure, For Road & Mountain Bicycle, Lightweight & Durable Aluminum, Frame Mounted, For Shocks, Glue-less Tire Patches
Schwinn Phocus 1600 Men's Road Bike 700c Wheels, 56CM Frame
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with Carbon fiber road fork
- Shimano Claris 16 speed derailleur with Micro shift integrated shift/brake lever combo
- High profile alloy double wall rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong with front Quick release
- Promax alloy dual pivot caliper road brakes for great breaking power
- Alloy crank for wide gear range
MOREZONE Bike Triangle Frame Bag, Bicycle Under Seat Top Tube Pack Rainproof (S)
GMC Denali Road Bike, Black/Green, 22.5-Inch/Medium
- 21-speed road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Alloy calipers and alloy brake levers
- High-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims
- Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts makes it easy to change gears quickly and smoothly
- High-performance 700c tires are up to the challenge of rigorous street racing
Mini Bike Pump,YangGe Portable Cycle Frame Pump, Mini Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain,Hybrid & BMX Bikes - Fit Presta & Schrader Valve, Soccer ball needle Included-Red
- FAST AND EASY: Push only pump action for fast inflation,High pressure up to 120 psi/8.3 bar.
- Mini And Protable: This mini bicycle pump weighs just 109g and just 19.1cm when closed, Made with Aluminum alloy and Rubber,Lightweight, strong and durable.
- Flexible Air Hose Design: The mini cycle pump work with a 12cm extending hose that makes pumping easier, and protects your knuckles and the bike valve form damage.
- Presta And Schrader: Reversible valve compatible with both Presta (Road Bike) and Schrader (Mountain Bike) valves. Easy to change valve for instant adjustment,
- Widely Used:This mini bike pump are suitable for Road, Mountain & BMX Bicycle, motorcycles,balloons, football, basketball,etc.(Include mounting bracket and ball needle)
Vilano Aluminum Road Bike Large (58cm) Commuter Bike Shimano 21 Speed 700c, Black
- 6061 double butted aluminum frame - lightweight
- Shimano A050 thumb shifters
- 700C doubled Walled CNC machined sides
- 21 speeds to handle any Situation
- Free pedals included
AArcEnCiel Bike Frame Bag Bicycle Top Tube Pouch Waterproof Cell Phone Holder ? 5.7" Touch Screen (Blue Line)
Allnice U Type Design 5.5'' Waterproof Toucscreen Mountain Bike Road Bicycle Cycling Front Frame Bag Tube Pannier Saddle Bag Fit iPhone 6 Plus/iPhone 6 / Galaxy Note2 / Galaxy S5 etc (Blue)
Velvet Fist - Hollywood Stuntwoman Gloria O'Brien Fontenot
Meet Jessica Biel and Drew Barrymore - or rather, the person who doubled for them and did their motorbike stunt work - Irish-American stuntwoman Gloria O'Brien Fontenot.
"Doing stunts isn't glamorous, and it isn't easy. All I want is to always strive to be just a little better, just a little smarter and just a little more prepared. That's where I really get the satisfaction. What we do is a calculated risk - we don't just go hurl ourselves out into danger".
Meet Jessica Biel and Drew Barrymore - or rather, the person who doubled for them and did their motorbike stunt work - Irish-American stuntwoman Gloria O'Brien Fontenot. As well as her work in Blade III and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, she has worked in Constantine, The Italian Job, Spiderman 2, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Scream 3, doubling for Jenny McCarthy, Maria Bello and even Gwen Stefani in the No Doubt video "Ex-Girlfriend" along the way.
One of the founding members of the V10 Women Stunt Professionals, Gloria recently spoke to The Irish Herald about the industry, her Irish ancestry - "My Dad is part Irish, also German and American Indian. As with most Americans, we're pretty mixed a few generations down" - and her career, which has been largely based in Los Angeles.
"I live in Riverside, California - lots of sunshine - and I was born and raised in the suburbs of the LA area. It's all I've ever known. I started show business when I was six and did my first commercial. I had all the training and lessons at music, dance, 7 years of ballet and competed gymnastics. Stunts is kinda the "hybrid" of being raised in the business but really having my passion in sports".
Gloria's uncle was Cubby O'Brien, who was an original "Mousekateer" and is now a drummer on Broadway. Both her grandfathers were also professional musicians, and Gloria has two children, Michael and Megan, who have already acted in movies:
"My family has been really supportive. I was actually surprised, in the beginning, that they were so supportive of me in this choice. I thought they'd be completely against it, but they know how much I love it and they know how happy it makes me to succeed at something I'm so passionate about. My mom worries about it most, I think".
Being a mother and working in dangerous career can be doubly difficult for women because their colleagues are usually exclusively male, but Gloria, a member of Frogmen Unlimited, has found a way to combat any jealously or sexism:
"It's there in every business in some way I suppose. One of the worst things to do, however, is complain about it. The best thing to do is to train and be the best you can be, be nice about it, and it generally melts away. If you can't do it yourself, then you shouldn't complain if they say that there isn't a woman who can do it! On set though, people are usually curious about what we do, and what kind of people we are that would do this for a living".
Gloria, who is currently single, does admit that it can make for an interesting conversation or two when it comes to dating:
"I do find that it can be hard to find men who aren't threatened by what I do and my lifestyle, who won't at some point in time either have a hard time with certain stunts, be possessive or jealous about the time I spend at work, or that some of the things that may seem glamorous or whatever".
With over 100 films, television shows and commercials under her belt and a recently-released CD "Fantasy", she is delighted to see that through her efforts with V10, more women are coming into the industry:
"It's great that there is a huge influx of new stuntwomen every year. Only a few of them end up making a career out of it, but it makes for an extremely competitive business. I'm very serious about my career and what I want to accomplish professionally and personally, and you have to have consistent focus, mental preparedness and a commitment to reaching your goals".
When she is off-screen, Gloria likes to visit her favorite racing tracks, Laguna Seca and California Speedway, or be at home "hanging out with the kids and my dog", but you can next catch her in the big-budget remake of The Poseidon Adventure, where she does a blazing fire burn:
"I also got hit by a car for the television series Criminal Minds, and I flipped over the front of a bike for a movie called Her Best Moves. I love stuff like that. I've really had fun lately!"
Hopefully there will soon be a chance for Gloria to film in Ireland, because although she doesn't know of any direct family still living there - O'Brien is a common name in South West Ireland, especially County Limerick and Clare - she is still keen to visit:
"It's on the list of places I still want to go. I usually try to wait until a job takes me somewhere, or close to somewhere I want to go, soâ€¦ How about a film in Ireland, guys?"