Bestselling Replacement Pitcher Water Filters in 2020
Propur ProOne M G2.0 mini filter for water pitcher (one filter)
- ALL-IN-ONE water & fluoride filter
- Silver impregnated self sterlizing
- Removes Glyphosate, Monochloramines, Pharmaceuticals and more
- ProOne G2.0 filters do not require priming
Brita Water Filter Compatible Replacement for Pitchers NSF Certified 5 Pack
Clearly Filtered Pitcher Replacement Filter: Removes Chromium-6, Fluoride, Lead, Chlorine, Pharmaceuticals, Hormones Pesticides
- New and Improved Filter Performance (as of May 2017): Features our own proprietary Fluoride Removal Media for superior performance. Remove Chromium-6 Filter, Fluoride Filter, Lead Filter, Chlorine Filter, All In One. Our Filter removes up to 98% of Fluoride and 99.99% of Chlorine, Chromium 6, Heavy Metals, and more.
- Our filters last avg. user for up to 100 gallons (up to 2.5 times other leading brands)
- Independently Lab Testing: Independently verified according to the rigorous EPA and NSF standards for contaminants removal. Our Independent testing shows the filter's performance on over 180+ of the most harmful contaminants.
- 100% Non-leaching BPA Free Recyclable Material: The GEN 2.0 Pitcher Filter's are made of medical-grade, BPA free plastic.
- Removes chemicals that you cannot taste or smell (Fluoride and Chromium 6)
Brita Compatible Standard Replacement Water Filter for Pitchers, 6 Count
- 6 premium Brita compatible standard replacement water filters,BPA free
- Guaranteed to fit all Brita and Pur pitchers, except Brita Stream pitcher
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- Each filter lasts 40 gallons or 2 months
- High-Quality Fette Filter brand product. Compare to Brita Filter
DRAGONN Alkaline Water Pitcher Filter Cartridge Replacement
- FRESH, INSTANTLY FILTERED ALKALINE WATER - Utilizes a multipal stage cartridge consisting of ION EXCHANGE RESIN, TOURMALINE, MINERAL BALLS, AND CARBON. All combine to purify - removing chlorine, odors, heavy metals. Removing zinc, copper, lead and pollutants to create an amazingly delicious alkaline beverage
- MANY BENEFITS OF DRINKING ALKALINE WATER - Removes Free radicals and Eliminates Toxins with powerful ANTIOXIDANTS, and HIGH NEGATIVE ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential is a measurement to oxidize contaminants) - INCREASES ENERGY LEVELS & IMMUNE SYSTEM
- ECONOMICAL & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Eliminates Plastic bottles - PREMIUM (BPA FREE) FOOD GRADE AS & ABS MATERIALS
- IMPROVE HYDRATION with MICRO-CLUSTERED MOLECULES - Allow your body to easily absorb water more easily with micro-clustering (reduces water molecule size naturally through contact with naturals stones and ceramics contained in the cartridge). INCLUDES 1 (one) CARTRIDGE.....Be sure to remove shipping stickers from bottom of cartridge when first received
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Slim Pitcher easily fits in any refrigerator. Easy-to-fill Lid Designed to allow you to fill the reservoir without removing the cover. Easy Pour Spout ensures the perfect pour with no mess! Ergonomic Handle for Comfort During Use
PUR Pitcher Filter Replacements (6)
- Get cleaner, fresher tasting water with PUR's unique MAXION technology.
- Enjoy up to 12 months of clean, great-tasting drinking water straight from your tap.
- Fits any PUR pitcher or dispenser.
- This is a 6 Pack of PUR Pitcher Replacement Filters.
Clear2o Replacement Water Filter made with Solid Carbon Block Filtration Technology (3-Pack), CWF503
- Long lasting: Filters 50 gallons of water, 20% more than most competitive models
- Features a solid block carbon filter which removes impurities from your drinking water without removing its natural healthy minerals and nutrients.
- Great tasting water in seconds: reduces over 200 harmful contaminants - including chlorine, lead, mercury, sediment, heavy metals, VOC's, herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceutical, industrial waste, & PFOE
- Easy to install in pitcher, does not require pre-soaking
- Fits pitcher models: CWS100AW, CWS100A, CWS100A2, CWS100B, CWS100B2 and Replaces: filter models: CWF1012, CWF1014, CWF1016, CWF1032, CWF1034
Nakii Water Pitcher Replacement Filter for NFP-100
- YOUR FAMILY DESERVES HEALTHIER WATER! - Our unique water filter is here to ensure that you and your family enjoy fresh, healthy, and crystal clear water at any time! This filter effectively reduces 97% of chlorine, mercury, rust, sediment and suspended particles, eliminating the unpleasant color and odor of your water! Also reduces the hardness and limescale of your water, to ensure your water is healthier and fantastic tasting!
- WE TAKE YOUR WATER VERY SERIOUSLY -The Nakii filter uses Japan developed activated carbon fiber (ACF) to adsorb the contaminates in your water. ACF adsorption has been proven to be 10-12 times better than other carbon filters! This means that more contaminates will be eliminated from your water to protect you and your family's health.
- LIFESPAN - Each filter cartridge provides you with a whopping 150 Gallons (567 Liters!) of refreshing, filtered water just the way nature intended. This is 300-400% more value per filter than other, standard carbon filters on the market.
- FRESH CLEAN WATER, FAST- The Nakii promise! Within ONE MINUTE you will have 1.3 Liters of freshly filtered, delicious water-pure and unlike with our competitors' filters, water with no black specks! We guarantee it!
PH001 Alkaline Water Filter – Replacement Water Filter By Invigorated Water – Ionized Water Filter Cartridge - For Invigorated Living Pitcher, Ionizer, Purifier, 96 Gallon Capacity (3-Pack).
Brita 987554 Pitcher Replacement Filters, 10-Pack
- Eliminates 99% of lead
- Reduces chlorine, bad tastes, and odors
- Reduces sediment and water hardness
- Each filter has a 40-gallon capacity
- 10-pack filter for use with all Brita pitchers
Water Filters: Do You Need One?
Toxins, pesticides and medications have all been found in drinking water across the United States. With the health of our families at risk, now is an excellent time to explore the water filter options available for home drinking water.
It seems as if reports are coming in almost every day about more undesirables finding their way into our water sources. A 2020 story published by the Associated Press found that in addition to the usual toxins from pesticides, factory runoff and other pollutants, we now have to contend with traces of medications in our city water sources!
In the USGS summary, Pesticides in the Nation's Streams and Ground Water, studies found that up to 97% of streams contained at least one pesticide. On top of these manmade pollutants, many streams and ground water sources can be contaminated with harmful parasites such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
With all of these risks to our most precious life-giving resource, it is important to take steps to protect ourselves, and our families, from potential toxins in our water supplies. The best way to prevent water-borne illness is to invest in a water filtration system and use it for all water that goes into our bodies.
Bottled water, while fully filtered before being bottled, is usually just tap water anyway. Do you really want to spend money for something you accomplish quickly and inexpensively at home? In addition, bottled water leaves a lot of waste behind in the form of bottles. Some recycling centers do not accept bottles for recycling, which leaves tossing them in the garbage.
Pitcher water filters have a fill portion that runs through a filter and into a reservoir, allowing you to store the water for later use. Some are handheld and some are larger models designed for keeping in the refrigerator. Common brands of pitcher filters are Brita and Pur.
Faucet Mount Filters
Faucet mount filters usually attach by screwing to the sink faucet. To activate the filter, you turn the whole unit in one direction, or turn it up out of the way when you do not need to filter, such as when doing dishes. Faucet filters are probably not for you if you have a shallow sink. Even when turned up out of the way they take up an additional 1-2" below the spout.
Under Sink Filters
These require some plumbing to install but once installed, under sink filters are easy to use and require no special planning or storage space. An under sink filter will be installed with its own faucet so you only use the filter as you need it. If your existing sink does not have an extra hole for the new faucet (such as the spray nozzle hole), you may need a different sink or try to find a way to fit a new hole in yourself.
Whole House Filters
A whole house filtration system is ideal if you want to filter the water going to all of your faucets. While these systems have a substantial setup cost, they tend to have longer lasting filters, and the added convenience of having water filtered in your entire house can make up for the initial cost.
With water filtration systems starting at around the cost of a fast food meal for four, why hesitate to get started in providing your family with cleaner, healthier water?