Bestselling Red Cooking Wines in 2020
Goya Red Cooking Wine, 25.4 oz
- Goya Red Cooking Wine, 25.4 oz
Qian Hu Chinese Shaohsing Rice Cooking Wine (Red) - 750ml | 1 Pack
- 750ML Bottle | Pack of 1
Rice Cooking Wine (Red) - 750ml (Pack of 1) by Shaohsing
Holland House Cooking Wine 16oz Bottle (Pack of 4) Select Flavor Below (Sampler Pack - 1 Each of Red * White * Marsala & Sherry)
- Pack of 4 with 1 each of the following:
- Red, White, Marsala & Sherry
Holland House Cooking Wine, Red, 16 oz
Napa Valley Naturals Organic Red Wine Vinegar, 12.7 oz
- Napa Valley Naturals Vinegar Wine Red Organic, 12
- Best quality product
- Gluten-free and Non-GMO, Effervesce combines Authenticity with Elegance and Prestige
Colavita Aged Red Wine Vinegar, 17 oz, Glass Bottle
- Naturally aged red wine vinegar
- 6-percent acidity
- Perfect on salads and for marinating fish, meat, and vegetables
- Product of Italy
- Non-GMO Product
Holland House Cook Wine Marsala
Iberia Red Cooking Wine 25.4 OZ
- Enhance your favorite recipes with a splash of Iberia's Red Cooking Wine.
- This exquisite wine will complement the natural aroma and flavors of meat, poultry, vegetables and sauces.
- Iberia's Red Cooking Wine may even be used to tenderize meats, heighten moisture to your dishes, or simply sprinkled as a finishing touch for a subtle sweetness.
Flower of Merlot Sea Salt for Meat, Fish & Vegetables - 5.3 oz - SPECIAL PRICE
- From France
- No MSG, allergens and GMO; just natural and tasty spices
- Delicious sea salt flavored with Merlot red wine
- Complete the preparation of any meal as meat, fish & vegetables
- Perfect gift for cooking lovers
Edumundo Golden Cooking Wine, 25.4 oz
- Use Edmundo Golden Cooking Wine for excellent results that will have your entire family hungry for more.
- Use to enhance the flavor of almost any dish.
Acetum Organic Red Wine Vinegar with the 'Mother' - 16.9 oz
- In order to maintain the superior taste and benefits unaltered, Acetum uses only the best selected Italian Organic grapes and apples.
- Acetum Organic Red Wine Vinegar is unfiltered and unpasteurized to provide the most genuine and healthy vinegar and preserve the presence of the "Mother" in the product.
- There are a number of reputed benefits for the Mother of vinegar.
Soeos Chinese Shaohsing Rice Cooking Wine (Red) - 750ml
- Shaohsing Rice Cooking Wine (Red) - 750ml
- Made of brown glutinous (sweet/sticky) rice
- Shaoxing rice wine adds an unmistakable flavor and fragrance to dishes, whether it is mixed into Asian dumpling fillings, added to marinades for roasted meats such as char siu pork, combined with seasonings for stir-fries, or simmered with soy sauce and sugar for red-cooked dishes
- Ingredients:water,rice,wheat,caramel,salt,alcohol 15% by volume salt content 1.5%
What "Breaking Bad" Has Taught Me
What could, "Breaking Bad," a show about a cancer stricken high school teacher who turns to cooking meth and taking on an entire drug cartel possibly teach me? Actually, a lot.
AMC's hit show "Breaking Bad" seems like the least likely show you would watch in order to gain some insight on life, but the show has taught me some valuable lessons.
Cancer changes everything.
Walt's cancer altered the course of his life forever. Having lost two relatives to the disease as well as a brother who survived a scare with melanoma, I can understand Walt's desire to want to provide for his family, as well as his fear that the life he's been living is not quite the life he had envisioned. Cancer forces Walt to reevaluate his life and make changes. I began doing triathlons after learning that the parent of one of my students was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Triathlon forced me to change my sedentary lifestyle, start exercising, and take better care of myself. Now I am healthier and fitter than ever.
Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees.
An epiphany can strike at any moment and Hank's literal "Oh crap!" moment could not have come at a more awkward, or perhaps, appropriate time. It is always after one of these realizations that the answer becomes so plain to us that we feel foolish for not having seen it sooner. Hank has been chasing Heisenberg for so long that he is missing the obvious. It is only when he gives his mind a reprieve and entertains the notion of giving up his obsession that he discovers the truth. Whenever I find myself completely stumped about something, I go out for a run, and pretty soon things become crystal clear.
Science is cool and useful!
When I was in school, I certainly didn't get to participate in any science experiments like the ones Walt and Jesse have cooked up. Who knew that science was so awesome? From making meth to dissolving bodies, some of the writers at "Breaking Bad" are clearly science geeks. But thanks to them, I now know to never put a magnet on a laptop!
We are in constant metamorphosis.
The transformation of Walter White is mesmerizing (and frightening) to watch, but the truth is we are all in a constant state of change. Adaptability is critical to our survival, and I have come to realize that often change can be beneficial. While Walter White's extreme change might be alarming, I understand that his change is also essential to his survival. As someone who has always been resistant to change, I now realize that sometimes it is essential.
Hubris is a deadly vice.
Of course, we haven't seen the final episodes yet, but anyone can see that Walt's pride is setting him up for a big fall. As with any tragedy, hubris ultimately leads to the hero's downfall. The lesson here? Practice humility. I have learned that it's not all about me, and that I'm certainly not all that. I hope Walt learns this lesson before it is too late.