Bestselling Recording Studio Racks in 2022
Gator Rackworks Standard Size Rack Screws; 25 Pack (GRW-SCRW025)
- Black 10/32 Rack Screws
- 25 Pack
- Plastic Washer Included
Middle Atlantic Products HPS 25PC 10-32 Rack Screws
- 3/4" Phillips head rack screws, heat treated for strength
- Comes with nylon washers
StarTech.com RK12OD Startech 12U 19-Inch Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack
- Mount smaller rack mountable devices right at your desk with this lightweight 12U 2 post desktop rack
- 12U Desktop Rack / 2 Post Desktop Server Rack / Desk Top Rack / Equipment Rack / Telecom Rack
- Supports a maximum weight capacity of up to 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Includes rack screws and cage nuts for mounting devices
- Rack mount small A/V equipment, KVM switches and network devices in a satellite office, boardroom or repair center
Odyssey CRS12 12 Space Carpeted Studio Rack
- Features a 13" top depth and 16" \bottom depth with a fully carpeted exterior
Chief Raxxess UNS1 Vented Universal Rack Tray Shelf for 19" Server Racks, with Bottom Slots for Mounting Non-Rack and Half-Rack Equipment
- Punched shelf bottom can be used to attach non-rack and half-rack components and promotes good ventilation
- Designed for IT racks, music studio racks, and all standard 19" rack systems
- Made from Heavy 14 guage steel with ventilated bottom slots to properly secure equipment
- Depth: 10" / Height: 1.75" 1U / Width: 19" including mount panels with 17.25" useable space
- 20 lb capacity
AW Rolling DJ Mixer Stand Stage Cart Adjustable Rack Mount Studio Equipment Music Party Show 12UX
- This 12U equipment 19" Rack mount DJ stand, bringing you a new level of stability and innovation.
- This DJ Stand offers you a range of height settings for your playing comfort, whether you prefer to play sitting or standing up.
- All steel construction; Two side knobs allow angle adjustment of the top rackmountable mixer platform
- Slanted/adjustable top mixer platform mount
- High-quality casters for mobility
StarTech.com 2U 16in Universal Vented Rack Mount Cantilever Shelf - Fixed Server Rack Cabinet Shelf - 50lbs / 22kg - 16in Deep
- Compatible with StarTech.com RK2236BKF
- 2U Server Rack Shelf / Fixed Vented Rack Shelf / Rack Mount Shelf
- 50lbs (22kg) Weight capacity
- 16in (406mm) Deep fixed shelf
Navepoint 18U Deluxe IT Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure 19-Inch Server Network Rack with Locking Glass Door 24-Inches Deep Black
- Dimensions: 32.5"H x 24"W x 24"D
- 132 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Fits Standard 19" rack-mount equipment
Gator Cases Wooden Studio Rack; 8U Size with 15.25" Depth - Black (GR-STUDIO-8U)
- 19" Studio rack cabinet / 8U Rack Size (14")
- 16.3mm thick MDF furniture grade black oak laminate, easily constructed
- Rack rails constructed of 3.2mm heavy duty cold rolled steel
- Tapped Rails - No need for Cage Nuts
- 15.25" Rackable Depth
Reliable Hardware Company RH-12-SRR-A 12U, Full Hole 12 Space Rack Rail Pair
- Rack Space: 12U
- Dimensions: 1.55'' x .68'' x 21.00'' Long
- Threads: 10-32
- Material: 11 Gauge (1/8" thick) Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
Home Studio: Speaker Monitors
Choosing the right audio monitoring system can make the difference in your recordings.
The best way to listen to your audio production program and to make adjustments is to use a speaker system that sits on or above your workstation. The full range systems available will reproduce the audio program as true as possible and will contain the high and low frequencies that are required for audio production. Once you begin to monitor your audio material you can tell if the bass or the treble is too high and begin to make adjustments. You can also boost low level frequencies that might be required for your audio program.
The reason that professional audio engineers claim that desk audio speaker systems are needed is because the will reproduce the audio material as close as recorded as possible without adding or subtracting from the original audio. Some speaker systems might "colorize" or change the way the audio material sounds when they are playing at moderate volumes. A desktop computer speaker system can be used but is not recommended because the lower end systems will not produce a flat frequency response or they might reproduce a different kind of frequency response than that of the original audio program material.
These are important points to consider when releasing audio material to the public because not everyone will be listening to the audio material on the same kind of speaker system. Some may listen in their car or on their home stereo system. Others might listen to the audio program material with small ear bud ear phones so your can see where problems with the original audio program recording might arise.
Having a universal standard that all audio engineers adhere to can help the entire industry produce acceptable audio program material. Using industry standard audio monitoring systems can help audio engineers produce audio material that consistently sounds good on a variety of speaker systems and sounds best on professional audio speaker systems and high end concert systems. There are several audio production monitoring systems available and an audio engineer also has several price ranges to select from in order to stay within budget.