Bestselling Recording Studio Rack Accessories in 2021
Gator Rackworks Standard Size Rack Screws; 25 Pack (GRW-SCRW025)
- Black 10/32 Rack Screws
- 25 Pack
- Plastic Washer Included
Gator Cases Wooden Studio Rack; 4U Size with 15.25" Depth - Black (GR-STUDIO-4U)
- 19" Studio rack cabinet / 4U Rack Size (7")
- 16.3mm thick MDF furniture grade black oak laminate, easily constructed
- Rack rails constructed of 3.2mm heavy duty cold rolled steel
- Tapped Rails - No need for Cage Nuts
- 15.25" Rackable Depth
StarTech.com 2U Vented Rack Mount Cantilever Shelf - Mid/Center Mount Server Rack Cabinet Shelf - 150lbs / 68kg - 2 Post Shelf
- Add a high capacity mid-mount vented shelf to almost any standard 2 post server rack
- Rack Mount
- Rackmount Shelf
- Server Rack Shelf
- 2 Post Rack Shelf
Furman M-8X2 Merit Series 8 Outlet Power Conditioner and Surge Protector
- AC noise filtering reduces RFI/EMI, Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe & power stays clean,
- 15 amp rating with circuit breaker and "Protection OK" Front Panel Indicator to let you know that your equipment is being protected
- 9 Total outlets: 8 rear panel outlets (including 3 with "wall wart" spacing) and 1 front panel convenience outlet
- Filtration rating greater than 23 dB, 200 Khz to 10 Mhz, perfect for instrument rigs, home recording, DJ equipment, pro audio rigs and home entertainment systems
- Furman's AC noise filtering reduces RFI and EMI interference to deliver a cleaner sound without pops, crackles and the local radio station coming out of your amp
On-Stage RS7030 Rack Stand
- 12 Space rack
- Includes rack mounting screws
- 75 lbs. capacity
- Black powder coat finish
NavePoint Server Cabinet Case 19" Rack Mount DJ Locking Lockable Deep Drawer with Key 3U
- Dimensions: 5.25"H x 17.5"W x 13.38"D
- 22 pound weight capacity
- Drawer Extension: 11.75"
- Color: Black
- Recessed handle design
Odyssey CRS08 8 Space Carpeted Studio Rack
- Carpeted Studio Rack - 8 space slanted
- Dimensions: 21W x 19H x 12D. Approx 28 lbs.
Chief Raxxess UNS1 Vented Universal Rack Tray Shelf for 19" Server Racks, with Bottom Slots for Mounting Non-Rack and Half-Rack Equipment
- Punched shelf bottom can be used to attach non-rack and half-rack components and promotes good ventilation
- Designed for IT racks, music studio racks, and all standard 19" rack systems
- Made from Heavy 14 guage steel with ventilated bottom slots to properly secure equipment
- Depth: 10" / Height: 1.75" 1U / Width: 19" including mount panels with 17.25" useable space
- 20 lb capacity
Odyssey CRS14W 14 Space Carpeted Studio Rack With Wheels
- 14-space rack
- 2" wheels
- Dimensions: 21"W x 33"H x 16"D
- Weight: Approximately 50 lbs.
Universal Laptop Projector Tripod Stand - Computer, Book, DJ Equipment Holder Mount Height Adjustable Up to 35 Inches w/ 14'' x 11'' Plate Size - Perfect for Stage or Studio Use - PylePro PLPTS2
- UNIVERSAL PLACEMENT: The cool Pyle foldable device stand supports laptops, recorder, projectors, music notes, books, sound media equipment, etc. It can be used by musicians, DJs, performers, engineers, teachers, and students
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: This heavy duty portable tripod floor stand features an angle/tilt adjustable device holding tray with a plate size of 14'' x 11''. Its height is adjustable from 22" to 35 inch for your convenience
- VERSATILE USE: The thin folding computer table can be used for a variety of tasks such as for presentation, recording, reading, and speeches. With the stand's quick and easy setup it is perfect for home, on-stage or in-studio, indoor or outdoor use
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: The flexible professional projector mount stand is easy to travel with as it conveniently folds for storage and transport. The foldable tripod leg base and easy telescoping height adjustment makes this stand extremely portable
- COLLAPSIBLE FRAME: The slim, light weight and ergonomic desk stand is collapsible and locks in place once set to the desired height. It is made from rugged and durable metal construction while its plate is made from ABS plastic
On-Stage WSR7500RB Rack Cabinet Accessory, Rosewood
AC Infinity Vented Cantilever 1U Universal Rack Shelf, for 19” equipment racks. Heavy-Duty 2.4mm Cold Rolled Steel, 60lbs Capacity
InnoGear Microphone Suspension Mic Clip Adjustable Boom Studio Scissor Arm Stand for Blue Yeti Snowball Microphone and Blue Yeti Nano
The Sonic Stomp by BBE Has Assisted Artists from Eddie Van Halen to George Lynch
BBE has been very well known for their Sonic Maximizer rack effect. Since many guitarist do not like rack gear or don't want to spend the money for the rack version, BBE developed a pedal version called the BBE Sonic Stomp.
This knob is very of a very sturdy metal construction. It features one input jack and one output jack. There are two knobs on top of the pedal. The low contour knobs effect the bass frequencies of your guitar rig and the high contour controls the treble and to a lesser degree the middle frequencies. It is powered by an A/C adaptor that is included in the box. It can also be powered by the One Spot daisy chain with your other guitar effects. The box includes a very small insert that gives three settings to get you started on how to use the Sonic Stomp. You can then tweak it to your own personally liking. I often tell people that putting both knobs in the middle is a good starting point.
The sound of this is really hard to describe unless you hear it. I can tell you that it is often described as sounding like taking a blanket from in front of your amp as far as the additional clarity that you get from this. It especially makes harmonics sound much better than you would without the BBE Sonic Stomp in your arsenal. I was completely blown away when I first used it with pinch harmonics and songs that had lots of string bending in them. This is not a volume effect, but it is important to note that the volume does appear increase the volume by bringing your guitar sound out much better than it was on its own. This actually can help hide a minor missed stroke on something like a pull off or hammer on. You always want to put this at the end of your effect chain as the last thing before your amplifier. If your amplifier has an effects loop the Sonic Stomp also sounds really good when placed there.
There really is not much of a downside to this pedal. I will say that if you play very sloppy this might show some mistakes, but the intermediate guitarist should not have a problem with that unless you really just do not watch what you are doing. Another thing I don't like about it is that it is not able to be used in stereo as easily as some other effects without the benefit of a mixer.
The BBE Sonic Stomp is very unique in guitar effects because there really is not any competition for this pedal. There are a couple of similar rack products but this is the only pedal. Boss used to make an effect called the enhancer/limiter, but it has been discontinued. I actually thought the Boss effect worked very well but they are hard to find these days.
This is now I run my set up to give you an idea of how to set the BBE Sonic Stomp up. I run my guitar into a Keeley modified Boss DS-1 distortion pedal. That then goes into a DOD 250 overdrive pedal. I typically use one of these or the other as a boost in front of my amplifier. I then go to my Digitech RP500 multi effects pedal. I than run that into a a/b switch pedal that allows me to chose which amp I am going to use.
You can find this pedal at most music stores for about $100. if you buy it used you will usually be able to get it for about $50. I have never heard of a problem with the used effects, but I personally prefer to buy mine new unless I am dealing with a vintage effect. I bought mine brand new at Amazon.com for $58 brand new for one of the sellers on the site. This pedal sounds great an I highly recommend it to anyone especially people who play lots of fast shred guitar.