Bestselling Recording Studio Furniture in 2020
Gator Cases Wooden Studio Rack; 4U Size with 15.25" Depth - Black (GR-STUDIO-4U)
- 19" Studio rack cabinet / 4U Rack Size (7")
- 16.3mm thick MDF furniture grade black oak laminate, easily constructed
- Rack rails constructed of 3.2mm heavy duty cold rolled steel
- Tapped Rails - No need for Cage Nuts
- 15.25" Rackable Depth
Z-Line Designs Cyrus Workstation
On Stage WS7500 Wood Workstation - Rosewood, Black Steel
- Slide-out keyboard tray keeps your set-up clean and organized
- Z-frame design offers strength and stability
- Creates a comfortable and efficient working space
- Holds up to 175 lbs
6 Pack egg crate foam acoustic foam tiles soundproofing foam panels sound insulation soundproof foam padding sound dampening Studio sound proof padding 1.5" x 12" x 12"
- PRODUCT IS SHIPPED AS 3 TILES, EACH TILE Splits into "2 WEDGES". Once You Split - Each egg crate foam acoustic foam soundproofing Foam panels HIGHEST point reaches 1.5 inch height. Its LOWEST point reaches 1/2 inch in height. / Overall Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.59
- Smaller sound proof padding panels offer more options for placement and design / Pack of 6. Covers 6 sq. ft. (Covers 1 sq. ft. per sheet)
- Good for Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Home Theaters
- Note: Can help increase sound clarity in a room or space. Great Use For Media Content (You Tubers / Music Edit & Recording, Video Gamer). Used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren't parallel to the floor) Light Weight Soundproof Foam easy can be applied on Ceilings. Soft / Flexible - even great for sound proof padding sound insulation sound dampening (Camera accessories, Go-Pro etc.)
- Passes : TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements, Test Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. CAL 117 for short, is a regulation that sets the standard for upholstered furniture flammability in the furniture industry
Studio RTA Producer Station Maple
- 26-1/4" wide slide-out keyboard shelf
- Ergonomic workspace
- Dual 20-space racks
- Steel frame construction
Emvency Square 16x16 Inches Decorative Pillowcases music studio pillow mixer sound board Cotton Polyester Decor Throw Pillow Cover With Hidden Zipper For Bedroom Sofa
- Size: 16x16 inches. Pillow inner is not included, Print on both sides
- Material :Polyester. made of High-quality Polyester, We use top quality material, durable and soft short-pile velvet.
- Design: Hidden zipper for style comfort and better fit. Each pillowcase is carefully crafted and shows top-quality workmanship
- Characteristic: fade & mildew resistant. each colorful pillow cover is quality checked by lab tested. Adopting special techniques to prevent fray and ensure durability.
- Decoration: living room, bedroom, home office, dining room and so on. Showing your unique taste.
Soundproof Door Pad. Stop Sound, drafts and Reduce Heat Loss Through Gaps Along Bottom, top or Sides of Door. for Doors up to 36 inches Wide and Gaps up to 2.5 inches.
- NOISE BLOCKING: Reduce sound transmission through your bedroom, studio, apartment or exterior door. Constructed with the best soundproofing materials available: A triple layer of Polyester Wool, EPDM Rubber + Iron Powder and a waterproof PVC exterior.
- SAVE MONEY: Reducing heat loss through gaps around your door. Polyester Wool is a very effective thermal insulator.
- COMFORT: Stop drafts and wind noise in both the summer and winter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Along the bottom, top or sides of your door. Includes adhesive Velcro strips.
- UNIVERSAL SIZING: Will fit doors up to 36 inch wide doors with 2.5 inch gaps. Can be adjusted for smaller gaps. Can be trimmed for narrower doors.
Samson SRK16 Universal Rack Stand
- 16 rack space version
- Heavy-duty steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- 3-inch (75mm) locking casters
- Single space blank panel included
- Compatible with U.S. and European rack screws
Spike 88 Keyboard Studio Desk
- Ergonomic Design, 6 rack spaces, adjustable 88 keyboard shelf
Primacoustic London 12 - Black
- Complete recording studio in a box 22 panels included, for rooms up to 150sqft. High performance fabric covered acoustic panels Class-A fire rated-safe to use anywhere Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
- Designed for rooms of approximately 120 square feet
- The Broadway London 12 room kit is designed for rooms up to 150 sq
On-Stage WSR7500RB Rack Cabinet Accessory, Rosewood
Microphone Pop Filter For Blue Yeti and Any Other Microphone Dual Layered Wind Pop Screen With Flexible 360° Gooseneck Clip Stabilizing Arm By Earamble
13” Quad Speaker Stands (Pair) - Universal Heavy Duty Steel Base Top Plates & Vertical Columns w/ Adjustable Spikes Perfect for Home Surround Sound System Bookshelf & Satellite Speakers - Pyle PSTND18
Producing Your Own Music in A Simple Home Based Music Studio
A lot of money is spent in music production after a musician has composed his/her songs. In countries where there are no proper regulations of the music industry, music producers swindle musicians, who would have better produced their own music.
There have been a lot of cries in the country where I come from by musicians that a lot of their efforts and money end up benefiting the music producers, managers and sponsors. But, with the increase in technology, nowadays, studios can be made or acquired easily with home based music production made possible.
To have a home based music studio, there are a few things that are needed for use. These things include a sound proof room, a computer, music mixer, microphones and audio recorder.
A room should be provided for at home which has a capacity to contain the machines that are being used for recording. And since the microphone is of a sensitive type, the room should therefore not allow any external sound to interfere with the quality of music to be produced.
The computer should have high speed, high capacity hard disk and a large amount of RAM, able to execute heavy programs within a short time and with capability to operate the mixer, integrating the sound from the microphone and providing the beats. Music production software such as the fluty loop series, with ability to provide a wide range of beats, and at the same time operate all musical classes and modules, is used in home music production. An external speaker for tasting and controlling the quality of music being produced and played is also a necessary connection to the computer.
Home based studio does not require a sophisticated sound mixer, but a four to six channel mixer with ability to operate with phantom power microphones is necessary. The number of channels in a mixer is determinants of the number of microphones which can be operated at a time, but with proper production skills, it doesn't limit the number of people who can be recorded in one song.
Microphones which are best for home studio production are those with extreme sensitivity that would be able to transfer the vocal chords into the mixer then to the computer with clarity. Condenser type microphones, with a large diaphragm, having the capability to enhance ones own vocals, is the best choice for home music production. They are also very powerful and that is the reason as to why the room which has been selected for home studio production should be shielded from all sorts of noises emanating from the outside.
The singer herself should take into consideration the fact that condenser type microphones does in clearly record a wide range of voice frequency, thereby recording with clarity even the simple mistakes, thus adequate preparation before recording is a necessity.
For quality music to be produced by any artist, the best thing to do is to learn some basic principles of music, but much more should be done in learning how to use the software being used. There is a lot of wealth in good software that contains the beats, instrumentation provisions (guitar, piano and other related sounds and drums) and general music style required. With advancement in skills to adequately utilize the software, sound integration from the microphone will enable good quality music to be recorded and saved in the computer hard disk. The save music can thereafter be edited and produced according to ones own taste and preference, using the software available. The saved music can thereafter be written in audio disks or cassettes using the recorder.
The first step therefore in having a home based studio, is to purchase the required machinery, which roughly would cost (for starters) 2000 US dollars and thereafter improved on. The second step would be to patiently learn how to integrate the voice into the music software, with adept knowledge on how to maximally benefit from the pre-designed software. Best produced music can save the up coming artist a lot of stress, trying to follow up on 'bad' producers and sponsors!