Bestselling Recording & Stage Microphones in 2020
On-Stage MS7701B Tripod Microphone Boom Stand
- Our best selling stand, the MS7701B features a steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Folding legs with plastic endcaps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Steel midpoint locking clutch adjusts height from 32" to 61.5"
- 30" removable boom arm allows for easy positioning
On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black
- Excellent stand for desktop and short height miking
- Removable shaft with die-cast steel clutch provides height adjustments from 9" to 13"
- Solid sand-cast base with non-slip rubber feet for stability and vibration dampening
XLR Microphone Cables (6 Pack) by Fat Toad|20 ft Professional Pro Audio Mic Cord Patch with Lo-Z Connector|20 AWG Shielded Wire and Balanced for Impeccable Recording Studio Mixer|Live Sound Stage Gear
- UPGRADE YOUR AUDIO RECORDINGS: Whether for use with your XLR connection microphone, digital mixer or other recording device, these professional grade mic cables will keep you covered! Boasting a high quality XLR female connector on the one end and an XLR male connector on the other, this 6 pack of microphone cords are perfect for recording studios, audio engineers, professional or amateur musicians and home studios.
- SUPERB NOISE CANCELLATION: Featuring super low signal resistance, each of these 20 ft long mic cables offers superior clarity and freedom from outside noise interference promising an exceptional, impeccable sound, every time. The 12 strand copper conductor and 64 strands of braided copper coated aluminum shielding ensure superb noise protection and minimum electrostatic hum.
- OXYGEN-FREE COPPER WIRING: Boasting oxygen-free, 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge) copper wiring, these XLR cables offer the highest standard of purity and are designed to meet the requirements of even the most demanding audiophiles. Perfect for audio applications, the microphone cords combine flexibility with durability.
- MAKE A SMART PURCHASE: If you are looking for the highest quality microphone XLR cords that will deliver every single time, without costing a fortune, you need look no further! Designed for the hard-touring musician or professional audio engineer, these shielded, Lo-Z, low noise microphone cables are a safe and reliable choice that you won't regret.
- GET IT RISK-FREE: Backed by the Fat Toad 1 year replacement warranty, you have nothing to lose! Grab this unique opportunity today and upgrade your sound!
Neewer 30-50 inches Metal Microphone Floor Stand with Boom Arm,360 Degree Rotating Phone Holder(for iPhone,Samsung and More),Mic Clip and Pop Filter Windscreen for Recording, Broadcast,Karaoke,Podcast
- Sturdy and Durable: The Stand Kit is made of reinforced metal and can firmly hold cellphone and microphone without sagging; Perfect for Sound Recording, Broadcasting, Phone Karaoke, Podcasting
- Floor Stand: With adjustable height 30-50 inches/75-127 centimeters; Light weight and Durable service life; Foldable Legs with Rubber can reduce floor vibrations; Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your microphone when you performing
- 25.6inch/65centimeters Boom Arm: Allow users to adjust boom height (180 Degree Adjustable) while performing to show your perfect voice
- 360 Degree Rotating Phone Holder: Max. Phone Diameter (width) 5.7 inches/14.5 centimeters; Supports most Smart Phones in the Market such as iPhone, iPad mini, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, LG, ZTE, Xiaomi, etc
- 360 Degree Rotating Microphone Clip and Pop Filter: Max. Microphone Clip Diameter 1.26 inches/32 millimeters; Fit for handheld microphones and dynamic microphones; NOT suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone; Microphone and smart phone are not included
Nady MSC-3 Center Stage Microphone with sturdy metal adjustable tripod microphone stand with clip, and 20 ft. cable – Perfect for live performance, recording, karaoke, rehearsal spaces, public address - On/Off Switch - Frustration Free Packaging
TONOR Professional Studio Condenser Microphone Computer PC Microphone Kit with 3.5mm XLR/Pop Filter/Scissor Arm Stand/Shock Mount for Professional Studio Recording Podcasting Broadcasting, Blue
On-Stage DS6213 Desktop Gooseneck Microphone Stand
- Die cast U shape base
- Removable 13 inch gooseneck
- Features 5/8 inch 27 threading on both ends
- Neck is 5/8 inch- 27 threading on both ends
- Base Spread: 5.6 in. x 6.75 in.
MXL CR77 Dynamic Stage Vocal Microphone with Integrated Shockmount and Flight Case
- Elevates stage presence with distinct character
- Internal windscreen and integrated shock mount
- Directional super cardioid pattern
- Rugged construction
Amplifier Microphone Amplifiers Wireless FM Transmitter Receiver Lavalier Lapel Clip Mic System for Microphone Performance, Stage, Karaoke, Public Speaking, Recording - St.Dona
- Wireless mini Microphone,Clip-on Lavalier Microphone easily for use
- Receiver 6.3mm Jack plug. Frequency response:80-12500Hz.
- Transmitter size:92*60*20mm. Effective distance:20m.
- Transmitter Power:1x 6F22 9V battery(battery not include). Receiver power:1x AAA 1.5 battery(battery not include)
- Seller Warranty :30 days Money Back Guarantee. For any possible defective products, please contact us first, we will offer you a replacement or refund you. If you have any problems whatsoever, simply contact us through your order emails and we will replace it or refund it, no problems.
On-Stage Foam Ball-Type Microphone Windscreen, Black
- Acoustically transparent foam
- Fits popular handheld and instrument microphones
NEEWER Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand, Max Load 1 KG Compact Mic Stand Made of Durable Steel for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Stages, and TV Stations
XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone Fitness Headset Microphone, Waterproof Mic for Voice Amplifier, Recording, Fitness, Coach, Stage Performance, Speaker (N-82)
Mic Speakers Audio XLR Cable Balanced Microphone Snake Cable for Stage/Studio 33Feet/10Meters-Blue
- Rugged and Durable,Full Metal Connectors and PVC Rubber Jacket
- Noiseless and High Fidelity,OFC and Aluminium Foil For Anti-interference.
- Low Capacitance,Good Conductivity and 24 AWG Standard.
- Professional Performance For Studio Recording,Stage Live Sound.
- Lifetime Warranty to Guarantee Our Quality and Your Rights.
Basics in Recording Drums
A guide to record great sounding drums in order to compete with the "big boys" in the recording industry.
First, one has to ask oneself what a great drum sound is. The answer is that there is no given great drum sound, as there isn't a universal answer. There are many sounds that can be perceived as great by different listeners. Most regular listeners won't specifically listen to individual instruments except for the vocals. It's here that the difference between the recording engineer and the regular listener is. The recording engineer can separate instruments when he listens to music and perhaps even get an idea in how the sound is recorded and mixed. What sounds great also depends on the genre you're going for.
To get great sounding drums one have to use good well-tuned drums. If your drums sound bad acoustically they will sound bad recorded. That's how simple it is. Although, one can use real crappy sounding drums if they're meant to be trigged. But trigged drums will quite often sound unnatural. There are several tuning tutorials available online in how to correctly tune drums. The drummer also plays a very important role in playing the drums in such a manner that they sound good.
The next most important phase in recording is using good microphone techniques. Drums often sound better using a few mice's with good positioning instead of many mice's poorly positioned. Also several online tutorials how to properly place microphones to get good sounding drums. A tip is to study different techniques used for different styles of music. Jazz drums does not often use the same microphone techniques as heavy metal drums. Also be creative and take your time to find a good sound by simply placing the microphone at different positions and with different polarity. This is often where you will create "your sound".
Lastly comes equipment, equipment is important but not as important as the processes stated above. If you have great sounding drums with excellent microphone placements but with decent mice's you will have a good sounding recording. Made with excellent microphones you'll have an excellent recording.