Bestselling Recording Production Stations Software in 2021
Pyle USB MIDI Controller Board - Mini Portable Workstation Equipment w/ 9 Faders, Knobs, & DJ Transport Buttons - Control DAW Software Kit for Laptop Electronic Music Recording Production - PMIDIPD30
- SIMPLE MIDI MAPPING: 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 11 assignable buttons and 6 DJ Transport Buttons, 1 X/Y fader slider and can be MIDI mapped to control CC or program change messages to any parameter or function to record in your favorite DAW
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: A single cable connects the mini controller kit to the USB port of any Mac or PC laptop computer or desktop PC. No extra power adapter necessary! Works with all professional Digital Audio Workstation software like Logic, Ableton Live, Pro tools or GarageBand
- PERFECT FOR ELECTRONIC MUSICIANS: Compact board surface features LED light transport control allowing you to quickly play, rewind, fast forward, loop, stop and record all without hunting for settings in your DAW. Master your music by ear - adjust volume and mix virtual sound parameters more fluidly from the 9 sliders and rotary knobs
- 4 PRESET BANKS: Change the portable production hardware preset bank directly from the controller and switch to entirely different mapping scheme. Mixing system package allows you to quickly change instruments during live performance. Great desk equipment accessories for any recording studio musical station
- INCLUDES MIDI EDITOR SOFTWARE: Download and install the programmable software to your Windows or Mac and make advanced edits to the global midi channel, switch between toggle and switch mode, or change CC value for both on and off
Image Line FL Studio Fruity Edition
- Fully reworked scalable interface to fit any screen size or resolution Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer New category Browser tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click Channel Options Menu has moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack Channel settings have been integrated into the Plugin Pattern Menu moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected Multiple drag and drop for audio fil
- FL Studio is a complete software music production environment and DAW representing more than 14 years of innovative developments
- Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music
- FL Studio is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers
- Note: This title works ONLY on Windows systems
Top 25 Indie Pop Music Radio Stations
- Do you love Indie Pop Music? Now you can listen to your favorite Indie Pop radio stations.
- Install this app and select any station to play.
- Indie Pop artists have all the hallmarks of mainstream Pop, such as catchy melodies, smooth production values and charismatic vocalists. By doing it all themselves, Indie Pop artists prove that making a quality Pop recording doesn't require major-label support.
- Indie pop is a genre of alternative rock music that originated in the United Kingdom in the mid 1980s, with its roots in the Scottish post-punk bands on the Postcard Records label in the early '80s such as Orange Juice and Josef K and the dominant UK independent band of the mid eighties, The Smiths.
- While the term 'indie' had been used for some time to describe artists on independent labels (and the labels themselves), the key moment in the naming of the genre was the release of NME's C86 tape in 1986. Although featuring a wide range of bands including Primal Scream, Bogshed, Half Man Half Biscuit, and The Wedding Present, it over time became shorthand for a genre known by a variety of terms. Initially it was dubbed 'C86' (after the tape itself), the more ambiguous indie pop, Cutie or a term coined by John Peel: shambling bands. Retrospectively, especially in the United States, the terms twee and twee pop were used, initially ironically, due to what commentators called the "revolt into childhood" of its followers.
- Musically its key characteristics were jangling guitars, a love of sixties pop and often fey, innocent lyrics. The UK label Sarah Records and its most popular band The Field Mice, although more diverse than the label indicates, were probably its most typical proponents. It was also inspired by the DIY scene of punk and there was a thriving fanzine, label and club and gig circuit. Scenes later developed in the United States particularly around labels such as K Records. Genres such as riot grrrl and bands as diverse as Nirvana, Manic Street Preachers, and Belle and Sebastian have all acknowledged its influence.
- NOTE! If you see "Error Accessing Audio File", after "buffering", please try again later! Some stations are not a 100% reliable and/or have a max. limit of listeners.When you exit the app while a radio station is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar.That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the station. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
Recycle Propellerhead Reason 2.2 Student/Teacher Production Station Software
- ReCycle is a creative tool that helps you make the most of your grooves. In simple terms, ReCycle lets you do with sampled loops what you can do with beats
- Creates REX files
- REX files are used in many audio software programs
Make Your Own Hollywood Movie: A Step-by-Step Guide to Scripting, Storyboarding, Casting, Shooting, Editing, and Publishing Your Own Blockbuster Movie
- Used Book in Good Condition
Traxxpad - Sony PSP
- Work with 1,000 different different sound effects
- Sample additional sounds through the PSP's microphone
- Any composition can be exported into a WAV or MP3 file
Lockout - Tagout (LOTO) Safety Short DVD for Training Programs
Pyle USB MIDI Keyboard Controller - Portable Recording Equipment Kit w/ 25 Synth Piano Keys, 8 Drum Beat Pads, 16 DJ Fader Knobs - Mini Hardware Buttons Control Any Electronic Music DAW
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: A single cable connects the white mini travel size piano to the USB port of any Mac or PC laptop computer or desktop PC. No extra power adapter necessary! Synthesizer is compatible with all professional Digital Audio Workstation production software with like Logic, Ableton Live, Pro tools or GarageBand.
- MULTI FUNCTION CONTROLLER: 25 keys and 8 drum beat maker pads (with 2 preset banks) are velocity sensitive for small big volume dynamics. Change key or octave of the portable keyboard using the LED buttons to enjoy a full range of control from this compact device.
- PERFECT FOR ELECTRONIC MUSICIANS: Don't let software get in the way of your mixing workflow. Use the simple mix board to record and master music naturally by ear by quickly adjusting and fine tuning DAW system sound parameters more fluidly using the 16 assignable DJ fader rotary knobs.
- PITCH BEND/ MOD SLIDER/ FOOT PEDAL CONNECTION: Add some spice to your set using these extras! Sustain foot pedal is not included. Great desk equipment accessories for any virtual recording studio musical station!
- INCLUDES MIDI EDITOR SOFTWARE: Download and install the programmable software kit to your Windows or Mac and make advanced edits to the synth surface global MIDI channel - switch between toggle and switch mode, or change CC value for both on and off.
- This unit has some software updates since its initial release and it is recommended to run the firmware updates to allow seamless integration with newer operating systems and applications
Korg nanoKONTROL2 Slim-Line USB Control Surface, Black
- Low-profile, multi-function control surface
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
Propellerhead USB Ignition Key Retail
- Can run multiple authorizations over a network
- Can be virtualized for websites
- Robust - will not stop Reason from working even when removed during recording
Sony Creative Software ACID Music Studio 8.0 - 2011 [Old Version]
- Record, edit, and mix live vocals, instruments, and MIDI
- Create songs with over 3,000 music loops and produce DJ-style remixes
- Built-in CD burning
- Follow along with Show Me How tutorials and learn as you go
- Share songs on CD, PSP, iPod, iPhone, online, and more
Sony Vegas 6 + DVD Production Suite Upgrade (Vegas 5 Required)
- Vegas 6+DVD combines unlimited tracks for audio, 24-bit/192 KHz audio support, Record Input monitoring, on-the-fly punch-in recording, 5.1 Surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Edit and arrange events on the Vegas timeline using standard Windows drag-and-drop functionality. Use new project nesting to add a Vegas project to the timeline and edit and apply effects the same as you would a standard media event.
- DVD Architect 3 delivers professional DVD authoring. Its clean, drag-and-drop interface and powerful layout and authoring tools make it easy to develop dynamic menu-based DVDs, movies, picture slideshows, and music compilations. DVD Architect software works seamlessly with the Vegas environment.
- Dolby Digital AC-3 Encoding software optimally prepares AC-3 output for professional surround sound DVD productions. Encode 5.1 multichannel or stereo mixes to AC-3 format inside Vegas software.
Technical Pro VSCREEN1 Production Station Software
- Inputs: USB flash drive, SD Card Outputs: RCA (Audio & Video7'' TFT-LCD Display Screen
- Play audio / video files directly from a USB flash drive / SD Card Inputs USB flash drive & SD Card maximum size: 32GBPlays .mp3, .wma, .wav, .DivX, .avi and most other common video file formats (except .rmvb files) from the USB
- Flash drive SD Card Input Track title, track number & elapsed time will display for USB / SD Card inputs Use the built-in controls to search through folders / files
- Previous track / Rewind & Next track / Fast Forward controls Built-in grounding prong
The 5 Biggest Drawbacks to Having a Home Recording Studio
There are some serious drawbacks to having a home recording studio that every musician should consider. Here's a look at a few of the biggest disadvantages to a home studio.
However, there are some serious drawbacks to having a home recording studio that every musician should consider. Here's a look at a few of the biggest disadvantages to a home studio.
Cost. If you're spending $400 on a little multitrack recorder, more power to you, but that's not a home recording studio. Real studios take thousands of dollars' worth of investment. You'll need a recording interface that can handle multiple tracks, maybe eight or more if you'll be recording bands, and you'll need recording software, which can cost hundreds of dollars.
You'll also need microphones. A good vocal mic will set you back $400 or more. Drum mic kits can cost a thousand dollars. High quality XLR cables for each mic can be $50 or more. See how it starts to add up?
That's not even considering the computer that you're using for the recordings. Now, the good news is that you don't have to do everything at once--you can take a few years to get everything you need for your studio and learn about recording along the way, but eventually you'll be investing serious cash.
Room. You'll need at least one dedicated room in your house or apartment to use as your recording studio. You might also need to clear out a closet or two to set up some isolation booths. Sure, you can move your mics into your closet when company comes over, but you're going to be using a lot of space in total. Be prepared for that and make sure that any significant others or roommates are also aware of your plans.
Bias . When you have a home recording studio, you'll quickly learn a lot about the recording process, but you'll also be biased towards your own mixes. You'll be spending hours and hours recording, so it'll be hard to admit when you've put together a sucky-sounding song.
One advantage of spending time in a pro studio is the unbiased ear of the recording engineer and other professionals who are employed by the studio. They've trained for this stuff. It'll take you years to get an unbiased ear like they've got.
Soundproofing. The biggest problem of a home studio for me is soundproofing. I have an air conditioner, for instance, that screws up lots of takes when it turns on. My dogs run around on my wood floors and make noise that shows up in vocal tracks. My girlfriend slams doors, and I can't really get mad at her or anyone else who interrupts a recording. After all, it's called a home recording studio for a reason, and it's a home first. If you're serious about recording at your home on a regular basis, think about every little sound that you can hear in the potential studio room and be prepared to invest in some serious sound proofing.
Know of any other major disadvantages of having a home recording studio? Post below.