Bestselling Recording Microphones & Accessories in 2020
TONOR Professional Studio Condenser Microphone Computer PC Microphone Kit with 3.5mm XLR/Pop Filter/Scissor Arm Stand/Shock Mount for Professional Studio Recording Podcasting Broadcasting, Blue
Neewer Professional Microphone Studio Recording Accessories Include: NW-8 Mic Isolation Shield, Adjustable Wind Screen Bracket Stand and Pop Filter for Vocal Acoustic Recording and Podcasting
- Kit Includes: (1) NW-8 Microphone Isolation Shield, (1) Adjustable Wind Screen Bracket Stand with Aluminum Tube, (1) 6 inches Pop Filter with Hose and Metal Clamp. Great for Professional Vocal/Acoustic Recording and Podcasting Sound Booth to record clear vocal
- NW-8 Microphone Isolation Shield: Made of acoustic foams and metal alloy; Lightweight and Portable. 3/8 inch and 5/8 inch thread adapter for stands and microphone holders
- Pop Filter: Double Layer Mesh Screen can demolish problematic plosives and avoid distortion to provide a clean and professional recording. Flexible Sturdy Hose made of high-strength metal can hold the screen steadily for long time positioning
- Wind Screen Bracket Stand: Made of sturdy aluminum and stable tripod design, heavy duty, with non-slip feet; Adjustable height (39.4-65.2 inches/ 100-165.5 centimeters) for common use. Standard 5/8-inch thread mount can be directly plugged into the socket of most mic clips
- Note: Microphone and headphones are not included
EARAMBLE Professional Studio Broadcasting Recording Condenser Microphone Recording Microphone with Shock Mount (Black)
Dragonpad USA 6" Microphone Studio Pop Filter with Clamp - Black
- Economical solution to help get your best vocal recordings
- Wind Screen
- Convenient and easy use. Swivel mount for easy installation
- Protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers
- 360 degree flexible gooseneck holder, convenient for use
Professional Advanced Broadcast Microphone and accessories Kit for Canon EOS DSLR 5D Mark II III 6D 7D 7D II 77D 80D 70D 60D T6s T7i T6i T5i T4i T3i SL1 Cameras
- Durable aluminum-alloy construction for indoor & outdoor use
- Superb off-axis signal attenuation provides focused audio pickup
- Perfect for interviews, film shoots, promo videos and studio recording
- Includes furry wind muff, foam wind shield, cushioned hand grip, and long and short (on-camera) audio cables with multiple connectors to support XLR, 3.5mm mini and 6.3mm jacks
- Includes adjustable shock mount and stand mount with adapters for 5/8" (mic stand), 3/8" (boom pole), 1/4" (tripod) and camera shoe mount applications + Vidpro Cleaning Kit, and TheImagingWorld Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Samson Q2U Handheld Dynamic USB Microphone Recording and Podcasting Kit + Accessory Bundle
- The cardioid polar pattern provides effective feedback rejection.
- Frequency response of 44.1 / 48 kHz, 16-bit resolution ensures optimum reproduction with super clear sound.
- Plug and play operation without any drivers - XLR and USB connectors.
- Headphone jack with volume control. Solid die-cast construction and heavy duty mesh.On/off switch.
- Sanitize the microphone with a fresh-smelling anti-bacterial conditioner using the mic sanitizer include in the bundle.
Professional Best Small Mini Lavalier Lapel Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for Apple iPhone Android Windows Smartphones Clip On Interview Video Voice Podcast Noise Cancelling Mic Blogger Vlogger
Turtle Beach - Universal digital USB Stream Mic - TruSpeak - Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- Console Livestreaming Made Easy - The first professional quality desktop microphone designed for gamers live streaming directly from Xbox One, PlayStation4, and PC or Mac via a single USB connection
- Adaptive Mic Patterns with TruSpeak Technology - High definition voice pick-up with Table Top and Boom-mounted modes for exceptional clarity
- Professional Processing Performance - Studio-grade digital processing balances EQ, gain and compression to deliver superior voice performance
- Built-In Headphone Amplifier - A zero-latency headphone output provides accurate monitoring over game audio and voice levels
- Personalized Voice Tuning - A quick and easy to use software download offers voice presets to personalize your stream output
STUDIOSAFE Microphone and Recording Equipment Carry Hard Case with Customizable Foam - Fits BLUE YETI USB Microphone with Headphones, Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Windscreen and More Mic Accessories
- Designed for traveling with or storing Blue Yeti USB Microphone , Headphones , Pop Filters , Windscreens , USB Cables and More Studio Recording Equipment
- Hard shell exterior made of durable composite blow-mold plastic prevents your Microphone and Accessories from being crushed. Internal tri-Layer foam cushioning with Pick & Pluck customizable middle layer protects from impacts and drops.
- Individual Cubed Foam Interior allows separate compartments to be created within maximum internal dimensions of 13.0" x 10.0" x 4.0" . Exterior outer dimensions measure 16.0" x 13.0" x 6.0"
- Customizable Foam interior allows you to design separate compartments for your recorder and accessories. Remove the desired amount of foam blocks from the Diced Foam interior to create needed compartments
- Additional features include: 4 standard-sized padlock rings, stackable design for multi-case storage, highly durable hinges, MADE in the USA - Includes CASEMATIX warranty and easy-close latches
LyxPro VRI-10 Portable Adjustable Sound Absorbing Vocal Recording Panel Acoustic Isolation Microphone Foam Shield - Stand Mount or Desktop Desk Use
- Reduces Unwanted Noise & Room Ambience to Create Optimal Recording Conditions Anywhere
- Aluminum & Foam Panels Position Easily Behind Microphone for Effortless Setup
- Stand Mount or Desktop Use
- Adjustable Panels, Non Slip Feet for Desktop Use
- 1-Year Full Warranty
Professional #1 Best Lavalier Lapel Microphone Omnidirectional Condenser Mic for Apple IPhone Android & Windows Smartphones,Youtube,Interview,Studio,Video Recording,Noise Cancelling Mic
Saramonic Mini Smartmic Directional Microphone for Smartphones,Vlogging Microphone for iPhone and YouTube Video?mic for Apple iPhone 7 7s 8 x Plus 6 6s 5 5s iPad and Android
Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone , Recording Mic for Apple iPhone/iPad/Samsung Android and Windows Smartphones DSLR Youtube/Interview/Studio Video ,Noise Cancelling Omnidirectional Condenser Mic
- Amazing Sound Quality with Noise Cancelling ! Goaycer Lapel Microphone record clean and clear sound for professional results. It pick up your sound 360 degree and blocks out the background noise, give you a proffessional recording voice. works great for Youtube Podcasting, GarageBand, or even to record your own rap!
- 4 in 1 Packing! The Lavalier Mic Includes 2 extra adapters 1 packing case absolutely free. The package has a zippered carrying case to keep it all together. This is to enable maximum device compatibility, while providing you with the highest value possible.This lav mic was definitely worth the small investment.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DEVICES - With the extra adapter the Lavalier microphone could record voice with iphone ipad android galaxy smartphone camcorders dslr cameras PC laptops and more! easy to use, no battery, plug and play!
- Extra Length Cable: The Lapel Mic cable total Length 59" (1.5m) with TRRS 3.5mm Jack ,you can move around the room when recording, We also throw in an extra storage case so you can safely bring your Lav mic wherever you go!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not satified with our Clip on Lavalier Lapel Microphone,simply send it back for a full refund. No questions asked! But if you could write to us first( firstname.lastname@example.org), that's would be much better, we will help you fix all of the problem.
Audio Hijack Pro - the Best Audio Recording App for Mac OSX
Audio Hijack Pro is a fantastic shareware application for Mac OSX that allows users to record audio from practically any program on their computer, easily and with very little setup required.
What can you do? A lot of music on the Internet is available for listening, but not downloading. Still, there must be a way to get a copy for yourself, right?
Rogue Amoeba, a shareware developer of Macintosh software, has a program called Audio Hijack Pro that "hijacks" your application, whether that application is iTunes, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer or a Web Browser, reroutes the audio stream so it goes to Audio Hijack Pro before your speakers, and allows you to record it. It then sends the audio to your speakers, and you listen to it just as you normally would.
I've written another article on how to record your Skype conversations, and the tool I used was Audio Hijack Pro. So let's learn a little more about it.
Using Audio Hijack Pro is simple. If you want to record audio from a few of the programs listed above (iTunes, QuickTime Player, and the Safari web browser), "steal" audio from your basic System input, or the audio from a DVD (a concert video, perhaps?), you're already in business, since Audio Hijack Pro comes with presets already built in for those applications.
If so, all you need to do is start up Audio Hijack Pro, highlight the application you're going to record audio from, and hit the Hijack button. This will start up that program, and from that point on, all audio from that application is streamed through Audio Hijack Pro before it goes to your computer's speakers. To record, simply hit the Record button. Now start whatever audio stream you want to listen to. Audio Hijack Pro will record that audio to AIFF (an uncompressed audio format nearly identical to WAV). When you're through recording, hit the Stop button, and Audio Hijack Pro will save the audio to your hard drive. You can then Release the application, or continue making new recordings.
If that was all Audio Hijack Pro did, it would be a very nice program, although probably not worth the $32.00 shareware fee. However, that isn't all Audio Hijack Pro can do. Not by a long shot.
Among Audio Hijack Pro's other features are the ability to add effects to your audio. There are more than 60 audio effects ready and waiting to be used, including the option to "sweeten" the recorded audio by means of added reverb, or the use of a 10-band equalizer. There are built-in effects provided by Apple, such as a compressor, a limiter, and the ability to tweak the pitch of recorded audio.
That isn't all. You can also set Audio Hijack Pro to perform certain operations to your audio after recording. This is fantastic, since the format Audio Hijack Pro uses - AIFF, as I mentioned earlier - is not very suitable for portable devices. While one minute of audio recorded at standard bitrate MP3 might be around 1 Megabyte, that same minute of audio in AIFF format could be ten times as large. So I'm quite pleased that Audio Hijack Pro is able, after recording and saving your audio, to re-encode the audio using iTunes. This means you can convert your recording to MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless... whatever iTunes can handle.
You can also use Audio Hijack Pro's post-processing abilities to add your recording to your iPod, to your iTunes library, or you can write (or load) your own Apple Scripts to further add abilities to Audio Hijack Pro.
In addition to all this, Audio Hijack Pro has toolbar buttons for burning a music CD from your recorded audio, and one for an Editor. This is very nice, since sometimes your recording may have too much dead (read: blank) space at the beginning or end of the file, and so if you have an audio editor on your hard drive, you can tell Audio Hijack Pro which one you use, and from then on, you can directly load your recording into it, for even more tweaking.
A few years ago, I purchased Audio Hijack (the precursor to Audio Hijack Pro), and have been a happy user ever since. Audio Hijack suited my needs just fine (and probably still does), but for a new buyer, Audio Hijack Pro is everything you could want in an audio recorder for the Mac. It has a ton of features, is well worth the $32.00 asking price in my mind, is simple to use, looks good, and best of all... just works.