Bestselling RC Vehicles Radio Transmitter & Receiver Sets in 2020
VicTsing FM Transmitter, Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 5V 2.1A USB Car Charger MP3 Player Support TF Card USB Flash Drive
- Universal Compatibility: VicTsing Bluetooth Transmitter perfectly works with iPhone, iPad, iTouch,iPod and other Bluetooth enabled devices such as MP3,MP4 Player.
- Multi-Playing Modes. A: Via Bluetooth; B: Via Micro SD card (MP3, WMA, WAV format supported); C: Via USB flash disk; D: Via 3.5mm Audio cable (MP3 player,tablet, etc.) Easily make crystal clear hands-free calls with CVC noise cancellation technology.
- Dual USB Ports: The 5V/2.1A USB port is for fast charging, the other one with USB icon is for reading U disk. Note:Do not charge 2 devices at the same time.
- Large Screen. 1.44 inches Large Screen can show incoming call number, voltage level in car battery, volume, FM frequency and song name if you play music from Micro SD card or USB flash disk. Easy to read at night and in the day.
- Flexible and Convenient. The flexible neck can be adjusted to the perfect viewing angle for convenient use; Memory function makes auto-connect to the last paired phone possible.
Kyosho Syncro KT-431S 4-Channel RC Transmitter/Receiver Set (Mode 2)
- Inexpensive, reliable 4-channel 2.4 GHz radio system with receiver
- Features trim adjustment, servo Reversing for all channels, and a V-Tail mixing switch.
- Dual Rate switch offers 70 and 100 percent throw on all but the throttle channel.
- Binds with select Kyosho products to offer the precision and comfortable control of a stick radio.
Bovon Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Hands-Free Car Kit, Wireless Radio Car Adapter with Dual USB Charger 5V/3.1A & 1A, MP3 Player Support TF Card, USB Flash Drive
IS Icstation Simple 2 Channel Radio RC Transmitter Receiver Kit for DIY Remote Control Boat Car Projects
- Simple 2CH radio transmitter and receiver kit designed for handmade RC vehicles projects
- On-board 2 momentary push button to control the motor movement direction
- Working Voltage: DC 3-4.5V, Communication Distance: 10meter/33ft
- Ship it out by USPS with tracking information and 7-17 days delivery time usually
Flysky FS T6 6Ch Transmitter with R6B Receiver, HOBBYMATE 2.4G AFHDS Failsafe for Rc Heli, Airplane, Quadcopters
VicTsing Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless Bluetooth Radio Transmitter Adapter with Hand-Free Calling and 1.44" LCD Display, Music Player Support TF Card USB Flash Drive AUX-Black
Futaba 3PV 3-Channel 2.4 GHz Computerized Radio Control Surface Transmitter with S-FHSS R203GF Receiver
- One of the most versatile surface radio systems ever, with FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols.
- The included R203GF receiver is a high-voltage receiver that's an ideal match for brushless electronic speed controls and digital servos.
- The large screen makes it easy to view information from the 3PV's intuitive menu.
- Digital trims for Steering, Throttle and Steering Dual Rate are conveniently positioned around the wheel for easy access.
- The battery compartment in the transmitter's base can hold 4 "AA" alkaline batteries, Nickel-Metal Hydrides or a lithium pack; batteries not included.
Jrelecs HJ TX40 5.8G 600mw 40CH Wireless Audio Video AV Transmitter TX for FPV Multicopter Quadcopter
- 600mw,40channel,Working temperature: -20 to 80 degree
- Model: HJ TX40
- Working frenquency: 5645-5945MHz
- Audio encode: 6.5Mhz
- Impedance:50 ohm
GoolRC FS-T6 High Precision 2.4GHz 6CH Mode 2 Transmitter W/Receiver R6-B for RC Multirotor Quadcopter Helicopter Airplane Glider Car
FrSky MLVSS Mini Lipo Voltage Sensor Smart port Enable without OLED Screen
- Brand Name: Frsky
- By removing the OLED screen from the original FLVSS and reconfiguring the remaining circuit FrSky has managed to reduce the size and weight of the original by almost 50% which is ideal for smaller aircraft models.
- The functionality of the MLVSS is identical to that of the FLVSS except that you cannot connect two of these in series to measure voltages in excess of 25V (6s).
- Dimensions: 43 x 19 x 8mm Weight: 2.8g
- Compatibility: Smart Port enabled receivers
Futaba 6J 6-Channel S-FHSS 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter with R2006GS Receiver
- Easily navigate forward and backward through menus
- Lets you assign most mixing functions to the switch you prefer
- Includes airplane and heli software
- 15-model memory
- Includes transmitter, receiver, instruction manual, neckstrap, and smooth ratchet plate (for heli throttle)
VicTsing Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless Bluetooth Radio Transmitter Adapter with Hand-Free Calling and 1.44” LCD Display, Music Player Support TF Card USB Flash Drive AUX - Blue
Lejin Smart Home DC12V Single channel rf wireless remote control switch 433mhz learning code DC Radio RC Transmitter Receiver - Toggle / Momentary / Latching
- Application: It can be used in industry automation, agriculture automation and home automation, such as factory, house, farm, pasture, vehicle, ship, offshore operation, aerial vehicle, field call, etc. It can remote control equipments on land, water and air, such as remote control lights, sirens, locks, motors, fans, winches, blinds, linear actuators, doors, windows, electric solenoid valves, security alarm, business signs and various devices.
- Wireless control, easy to install. The wireless receiving controller, with high confidentiality, stable performance, low power consumption characteristic, jump line or dial the code switch coding.
- Wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors, doors or windows. You can use two or more units in the same place.
- You can turn on/ off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance.
- Reliable control: The receiver only works with the transmitter which use same code. One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
Northrop Grumman Gets $16 Million Contract to Jam IEDs
System called Spiral will jam radio controlled bombs.
The contract is worth $16,059,687 and is to design, develop and deliver the items, which are expected to be finished in June of 2020.
Seven models of the 3.1 and three of the 3.2 are expected.
Part of the package will include support for engineering, training of troops, maintenance to keep the items working in the field and repair. The contract is to develop these things, not actually deploy the Spirals in the field.
Dismounted units are carried by troops on the ground, while mounted units are carried aboard vehicles. Both provide a sophisticated radio jamming capability to troops fighting insurgents. When the units are deployed it will be easier for them to jam the radio message that sets off the bombs.
It is expected that the systems will be used heavily in the Central Command area, which means Iraq, as well as other areas of the world threatened by such bombs. They may also be installed as a preventive measure in areas newly threatened by terrorism. Traditional targets of terrorism, like embassies, bases, ships, and government buildings may also ultimately benefit from the systems, though the contract is essentially for military applications.
The United States Navy is responsible for such electronic warfare systems. Often, a Navy person is deployed on ground in Iraq to help Marine or Army units jam insurgent radio controlled weapons, and their efforts have saved many lives. The new systems will help fill a gap between older technologies and emerging ones.
The Navy has engaged in advanced electronic warfare for years, even during the Cold War period, when it was used for intelligence gathering against the Soviet Union. Submarines sometimes use similar though less portable technologies, as do ships and even airplanes, which sometimes project a shadow radar image to fool enemy radars.
Lately, Iran has decreased its intervention in Iraq, but when it was more active it was providing insurgents with advanced radio equipment and bomb triggering devices. It could do so again at any time.
The new systems are designed to counter such threats that are already in existence, as well as anticipate future innovations by the enemy.