Bestselling RC Servo Plugs & Wires in 2021
10 SETS JR / Hitec / Spektrum Style Servo Connector Plugs Male / Female Pairs - Apex RC Products #1505
- Includes 10 Sets Of Connectors - 10 Male and 10 Female
- As good as or better than OEM JR Style Connectors!
- Great For Making Your Own Servo Extensions or Repairing Servo and ESC Connectors
- 2.54mm Pin Spacing
10 SETS Futaba J Style Servo Connector Plugs Male / Female Pair - Apex RC Products #1500
- Includes 10 sets of connectors - 10 male 10 female.
- As good as or better than oem futaba style connectors.
- Great for making your own servo extensions or repairing servo and esc connectors.
- 2. 54mm pin spacing.
Hobbypower 150mm Male to Female JR Plug RC Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable 15cm (pack of 10pcs)
- For RC Car, plane and helicopter servo connection or receiver connection.
- Wire Length : 150mm
JR Style Servo Extension Kit W/ 10 Pairs Of Connector Plugs & 15' 22Awg Servo Wire - Apex RC Products #1226
- INCLUDES - 15 Feet Servo Wire, 10 Male Connectors & 10 Female Connectors - Makes 10 Servo Extensions
- As good as or better than OEM JR Style Connectors
- 2.54mm Pin Spacing
- 22awg High Quality Super Fleixble Silicone Wire
- Tri-Color For Easy Wire Identification
RCmall Servo Extension Cable Lead Wire 100mm 3.93 inch 3 Pin Cord Male to Male JR Plug for Futaba (Pack of 10PCS)
- Type: JR Plug Servo Extension Wire (Male to Male)
- Durable hard plastic material. Each cable length: 10CM / 100MM. Connectors: 3-pin male to male.
- Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable MALE TO MALE KK MK MWC.
- Work for: RC Car, plane and helicopter servo connection or receiver connectionthe. Like AMP 2.6 flight and Pixhawk controllers.
- What You Will Get: 10Pieces x Servo Extension Cable. 30 days worry-free money back and 3 years limited warranty.
10' 6mm Black Braided Servo / ESC / Electronics Wire Wrap Protector Kit - Apex RC Products #4000
- Protects servo, esc, & electronics wires from getting frayed by carbon fiber and other sharp objects.
- 10 feet will wrap about 10 servos.
- Includes 10' of wire wrap & 2' of shrink tubing.
- Great for cars, trucks, helicopters, & fpv racers with carbon fiber frames.
- Easy to install.
Hobbypark 15cm Male to Female Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable for KK MWC Control Board RC Parts (Pack of 10)
- Compatible with Futaba JR Connector Plugs (Male To Female)
- Cable length: 150mm
- Reusable over 1000 times
- Pack of 10
- Produced by Hobbypark,Used for RC Car, plane and helicopter servo connection or receiver connection
Qunqi 10packs 300mm Male to Female Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable for KK MWC Eagle Control Board
- 30cm Extension Wire
- Fit for Futaba JR Servo
- Three wire,Red+Black+Red Color
- Male to Female
- Best for RC Car plane and helicopter servo connection or receiver connection!
DIYmall 10PCS 10cm Male to Male JR Plug Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable 100mm for RC Plane
- 10CM Male to Male JR Plug Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable
- This is a simple three wire cable.
- Great for jumping from board to board or just about anything else.
- There is a 3-pin JST RE connector on both ends. These are simple jumper wires used on standard 0.1" breakaway headers.
- Length:100mm Type:JR Plug Servo Extension wire (Male to Male)
UNOOE 30cm / 300mm 60 Cores Rc Futaba Male to Male Servo Extension Lead Cable for DJI Mavic Pro / Phantom 4 3 2 1 / DJI Inspire 2 and Other Remote Control Car / Plane / Helicopter
- 60 CORES WIRE:Motor Extension Cable is made of 3X60 cores 5Ncopper with high quality.The surface is tinned, and the plugs on both ends are tinned, too. It had has more potent antioxidant effect and more obvious capacity of resisting disturbance.
- 22 AWG MALE JR:The cable itself and the electric resistance it touches can be guaranteed into minimum. It is suitable for large and medium torque servos and it is handy with arrangement of wire.
- 30cm / 300 cm LENGTH:This 12-inch (300-mm), twisted cable can be used to extend the leads of many common RC hobby servos. It has 22-AWG wires, and both the male and female cable ends are compatible with both JR- and Futaba-style connectors, allowing it to work in either system or as an adapter between systems. The cable's conductors each consist of 60 strands, making it much more flexible than standard servo cables, and the wires are twisted to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- MALE TO MALE:Twisted Servo Extension Cable 12" Male to Male,Perfect Suit for DJI Inspire & Phantom Series Remote Control Aircraft.
- What you get:10 Pieces UNOOE 300mm Male to Male Servo cable,and our friendly warranty service.
VIMVIP 3Pin 30cm Servo Extension Cable 22AWG 60 Cores Wire Male to Male Futaba JR for DJI Phantom 4 3 2 DJI Inspire 2 1 and Other Remote Control Aircraft
- 60 Cores High Quality Servo Cable,Perfect Suit for DJI Inspire & Phantom Series Remote Control Aircraft.
- This 12-inch (300-mm), twisted cable has 22-AWG wires and male "JR"-style connectors on both ends, the same kind of connector commonly found on RC hobby servos.
- It can be used to make connections between devices with 0.1" 3-pin Female headers, such as between RC servo controllers or RC receivers and motor controllers with an RC interface.
- It can also be a convenient way to connect various 3-pin sensors to a robot controller.
- The cable's conductors each consist of 60 strands, making it much more flexible than standard servo cables, and the wires are twisted to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI).
OliYin 20pcs 7.87inch 20cm 200mm Male to Female JR Plug Servo Extension Lead Wire Cable for RC Quadcopter Airplane
- Cable: 26awg 30cores 3-pin black/red/white Futaba color
- Length: 7.87inch
- Interface: male to female
- Quantity: 20pcs
- Also available 5.90inch, 11.81inch, 19.68inch servo wire in our Amazon store
eBoot 12 Pieces 3-Pin Extension Lead Wire Cable Cord for Control Board Remote Control Parts, Female to Male, 320 mm
- Servo extension wire measurement: this set of extension wire is approx. 30 cm in length, each servo extension has 3 pieces of 0.08TS wires, universal model
- Flexible to use: this wire has female connector on one side and male connector on the other side, can be connected to the receiving set and steering engine, convenient to use
- Good connector: the connector of these wires are Futaba style connector with 3 pins, and it has an angle, in case you will install incorrectly, very convenient
- Wide applications: these wires can be applied for Futaba and JR Servo, remote control car, plane, helicopter and drones servo connection or receiver connection
- Quantity: this package includes 12 pieces of female to male servo extension cable, enough for you to use
Tool Checklist for RC Hobbyists
The construction of a radio-controlled project requires a tremendous amount of time, a lot of attention to detail when you are assembling a model, or just cutting out the pieces required for your model.
The first thing you will need, is of course, the raw material that will be used to get you started on your model. More often than not, wood is used to construct the main body of most remote-controlled models. If the plans you are using to build your model do not specify which type of wood you have to use, then you will have to make the decision yourself, which is often tough. The most popular choice for construction of remote-controlled models, like planes and helicopters, is Balsa wood. It is extremely light, while still being quite sturdy, and has a minimal amount of flex. It is ideal for building the entire frame of your remote-controlled model. Though, if you decide to make larger models, then you will need to look for other types of wood, as Balsa may be too soft for bigger models.
The equipment that you will use, specially the radio and motor parts, are the second most important parts for any model. If you are a seasoned radio-controlled hobbyist, or an electronic engineer, then you may decide to make these parts yourself; but that is seldom the case. Other hobbyists tend to buy all the basic electronic components like transistors, resistors, and capacitors; then build the motors themselves, but newbies may find this too daunting a task. What people usually do is purchase kits from crafts' stores that contain all of the required electronic parts. There is no shame in doing this if it is your first time. It will definitely save you from a lot of hassle.