Bestselling RC Radio Antennae in 2021
47cm Long 6 Section Telescopic Antenna for RC Controller FM AM Radio
- Product Name : Telescopic Antenna;Sections : 6 Sections
- Unstretched Size : 108mm / 4.3";Full Length : 47cm / 18.5"
- Max Diameter : 6mm / 0.24";Thread Diameter : 3mm / 0.12"
- Material : Metal;Color : Silver Tone
- Weight : 10g;Package Content : 1 x Telescopic Antenna
Sirius XM 5V PowerConnect Vehicle Power Adapter
- Replacement power supply for use with the PowerConnect Vehicle Cradle
- NOT compatible with standard XM or Sirius radio car cradles
- Compatible docking stations are select VEHICLE DOCKING STATIONS ONLY
- Compatible docking stations have color coded inputs (Red for Power, Blue for FM, White for Antenna, Green for Audio Out)
iFlight 150mm 2.4G Receiver Antenna Generation 4 RF113 (smaller) IPEX Port for Latest FrSky X4R-SB Receiver and Remote Controller (pack of 20pcs)
- 2.4g receiver antenna with IPEX 4 Generation connector
- 5.9 inch (150mm) - Length, RF113 Silver plated Wire Material
- Precision machining,Low loss signal stability,High sensitivity, High quality
- A must have for Frsky XM+ and X4R rx/tx field repair
- Smaller ipex connector type fit for new FRSKY X4R-SB frsky xm mini receivers
kuman 3 pcs nRF24L01+PA+LNA Antenna Wireless Transceiver RF Transceiver Module for Arduino KY67
- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band. Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Range: 800+ meters line of sight, Weight: 13.28 g (0.468 oz)
- 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino.
- Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation
Drone Fans Remote Controller Omni-Directional Antenna Refitting Combo Long Range Antenna Range Extender for DJI Phantom 4 PRO Pro Plus / Inspire 2 / M200
- Omni-Directional Antenna Refitting Combo Long Range Antenna Range Extender for DJI Phantom 4 PRO
- Actually tested range about 5000m (in the open air)
- Package Includes: 2pcs * Dual Frequency Antenna 1 set * Accessories
- Note: Each of the antenna has 2 frequency bands, 2.4G 8DB and 5.8G 6DB
1 x Nismo Style Black 4.9" in / 124 mm Real Carbon Fiber Screw Type Short Stubby Antenna Replace Auto Car SUV US Seller
- Brand New. Pack of 1. Caution: Fits External Antenna Only (Please verify screw/adapter sizes on picture before purchase!)
- Approximately 4.9 in Length x 0.5 in Diameter
- Polished Black with 100% Hand-Laid Grade A-3K Twill Real Carbon Fiber Surface Finish.
- Upgrade Style Appearance with Ultra Light Weight Aluminum Design.
- Easy Direct Screw-On Replacement. Modification, Cutting, or Drilling are not required.
Frsky XM Plus Mini Full Range Receiver Failsafe D16 Mode Support SBUS Up Compatible With Frsky X9D / X9D Plus X9E X12S Transmitter.
- This insanely tiny 2.4GHz diversity receiver available from TBS is the next big thing in miniaturization of racing craft.Perfect for those racers who are looking to lower their AUW. FULL RANGE, so identical to your X4R and D4R setups.
- Frsky XM Plus Receiver supports failsage function for all channels. Protect your perfectly henever the control signal is lost for a period of time
- Up to 16CH from SBUS ( CH1-CH15 for PWM, CH16 RSSI for FC,such as F3, Naze32 flight controller ). Compatible ------ Compatible with Frsky X9D Plus X9E X12S transmitter.
- weight:16.g, Dimension: 21.5*12*3.5mm(L x W x H).Frsky XM Plus mini receiver is perfect for those racers who are looking to lower their AUW, especially for FPV racing drone, mini drone, such as 130 110 drone .
- Frsky XM Plus is dual antenna ( Frsky XM is only one), with dual antenna, it has strong anti-interference, make sure you can control your drone anytime.
UTTORA Flysky FS-i6 Upgraded 2.4GHz 6 Channels Radio Control System Transmitter with FS-iA6 Receiver for RC Quadcopter Helicopter
- Works in the frequency range of 2.405 to 2.475GHz.This band has been divided into 142 independent channels,each radio system uses 16 different channels and 160 different types of hopping algorithm.
- This radio system uses a high gain and high quality multi directional antenna,it covers the whole frequency band. Associated with a high sensitivity receiver,this radio system guarantees a jamming free long range radio transmission.
- Each transmitter has a unique ID,when binding with a receiver,the receiver saves that unique ID and can accepts only data from the unique transmitter.this avoids picking another transmitter signal and dramatically increase interference immunity and safety.
- This radio system uses low power electronic components and sensitive receiver chip.The RF modulation uses intermittent signal thus reducing even more power consumption.
- AFHDS2A system has the automatic identification function and built-in multiple channel coding and error-correction,which improve the stability of the communication,reduce the error ratio and extend the reliable transmission distance.
Wolfwhoop WT02 600TVL Ultra Micro AIO Camera and 200mW 5.8GHz Video Transmitter with Clover Antenna for FPV Indoor Racing
- Plug and play, ready to fly, perfect for DIY
- Easy to install, easy to change channel with button
- Excellent image clarity in all lighting conditions
- Enough signal range for small park flyers and quad racers
- Five bands 40 channels with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz, show on LED digital display
AKK A3 5.8G 40CH VTX 0/25mW/50mW/200mW Switchable 600TVL 1/3 Cmos Micro AIO FPV Camera for FPV Drone Like Tiny Whoop Blade Inductrix (with Shell)
Code Red Tango Jr. 3.5 Budget-Friendly Covert Tactical Earpiece for Radios with 3.5mm Auxiliary Port
- PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS - Keep your communications discreet and get the intel you need to operate effectively. From tactical situations to more professional and recreational settings, when incoming information comes in it should be for your ears only first. The full sound quality transfers from the mic to the earpiece. The first step to answering the call of duty is receiving it loud and clear.
- BEST VALUE - Designed to save your department money. This budget-friendly listen-only earpiece does the job just as well at a fraction of the cost. Perfect for getting the whole team on par with your communication standards.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST - All of the components are manufactured to endure daily abuse, with thick, durable tubes, and Kevlar reinforced cables to guarantee reliability when you need it most. We're confident in our quality, so you're covered by a 1-Year warranty program as well.
- MODULAR - Everything is replaceable and upgradable. Gear changes to fit the need of the job, and Code Red has a wide selection of radio accessories you can do your job with precision every time. Whether you're LEO, Military, Security, Fire, Construction, or Paintball / Airsoft, there is a solution for you needs.
- CODE RED QUALITY - We know there's many choices of radio gear available, but you can be confident that our equipment stands out above the rest. When Code Red gets called out, get the message with Code Red Headsets.
Antenna Cable NAGOYA RC-ECH-316 Pink 5 Meter RG-316 Cover Extension Coaxial Cable for YAESU ICOM KENWOOD Mobile Radios
- Cable type: RG-316
- All of our items are brand new.
- Connector to radio: UHF M male type
- Connector socket to antenna: MP-MJL with connector weather cover
- Cable length: 5 meter.
uxcell 54.7cm 5 Section Telescopic Antenna Aerial for TV RC Controller FM AM Radio
- Product Name: 5 Section Telescopic Antenna Aerial; Total Size: 54.7cm
- Sections: 5 Sections; Package Content: 1 x 5 Section Telescopic Antenna Aerial
- Net Weight: 25g; Material: Metal
- Color: Silver Tone; Frequency Band(s): HF,VHF,UHF
- To Fit: Mobile/In-Vehicle Radio,Portable/Handheld Radio; Mounting Hole Diameter: 4.4mm
Air Hogs Storm Launcher RC Plane Review
The commercials of this vehicle are impressive. Does the actual product behave like the one on TV?
Getting the box home, it is unbelievable how light the box is. When opened, it is obvious why the box is so light. The vehicle itself is made out of Styrofoam. The same stuff your DVD player was packaged in was used to make the body of the vehicle. Also included in the package are some extra propellers, the remote controller, battery, and battery charger. The only setup required was to remove the propeller guards. According to the instructions, removing the guards allows the vehicle to get more power.
After removing the guards, the only thing left to do was to charge the battery. The charging took approximately 30 minutes, and it was ready for the maiden voyage. I had never flown an RC plane before, so this was my first time attempting to fly.
The vehicle was set in the street and the power was turned on. The bottom of the pontoons are coated in a thin layer of firm plastic to allow it to scoot along the ground. I drove the vehicle all over the street, and found it pretty easy to drive. The goal of the first battery charge was to fly in the air and terrorize the neighbors. I never got off the ground on the first charge, however it was still a lot of fun to drive. It had lots of power, and the handling was pretty good. It is not like driving an RC car where the turns are very responsive, it is more like how I would imagine driving a hover craft. The vehicle turns by giving different amounts of power to each propeller, there is no rudder to turn left and right.
On the second flight, it actually took off. There is a control to make the elevator on the vehicle cause the vehicle to go up and down. Using this got the machine up in the air after going straight down the street and reaching full speed. Although it was off the ground it did not stay off the ground very long. Several runs on this charge all yielded similar results.
On the third flight, I was determined to get this thing doing loop-d-loops in the air. Not wanting to lose precious running time by trying the same approach I tried earlier, I thought it would be a great idea to hold the Storm Launcher in one hand and put the propellers at full speed with the other. Once everything was running at full tilt, I threw the vehicle into the air. It worked. The Storm Launcher took off and was completely in the air. By the time I got a hold of the controller with both hands, the vehicle had crashed right into my house almost detaching the left pontoon from itself.
This broken pontoon points out another benefit of this vehicle. Since it is made out of Styrofoam, the pontoon was fixed by simply using packing tape to secure the pontoon back in place. It was up and flying again in no time. This is a huge advantage when learning to fly an RC vehicle. If a normal RC plane was used, if it was involved in a crash such as this one, it could take a very long time and lots of money to get it working again. With the cheap manufacturing of this, repairs are cheap as well.
Overall this is a great plane to learn how to fly with. The price is cheap, and fixing the vehicle is fairly simple. Controlling the vehicle can be difficult at times, but after a few flights the controls become natural. Although it never performed for me like it did on the commercial, it was still a lot of fun to play with.