Bestselling RC Flight Gyroscopes & Governors in 2020
Jrelecs QQ SUPER Multi-rotor Flight Control Built in 3-axis Gyroscope for RC Quadcopter Multirotor
- Multi-rotor flight control.
- Built-in 3 precise digital gyroscope and accelerator sensor
- Self-stabilized, super stable flight performance
- Support the general receiver, FUTABA S.BUS receiver, DSM2, DSMX 11MS, DSMX 22MS receiver, simplifying connection installation more convenient, ultra-bright LED.
- Note: Not included receiver and satelite
XCSOURCE 3650-4370KV 4P Slot Sensorless Brushless Motor with 45A ESC Electric Speed Controller for 1/10 RC Off-road Car RC505
- High quality copper windings maximizes energy conversion efficiency
- Universal fit all 1/10 brushless cars, multi-mounting system with M3 screws.
- Using advanced software interface to set up or update the software.
- High anti-interference capability, fast response to throttle input.
- Multiple protection features: low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
uxcell 7.5cm Length Male to T-Connector Female Adapter Wire Cable for RC Helicopter ESC Battery
- Country of Manufacture: CHINA; Material: Plastic,Metal
- Net Weight: 10g; Package Content: 1 x RC Battery Charger Cable
- Main Color: Black, Red; Wire Type: 12AWG
- Total Length: 7.5cm/2.95"; Withstand Temperature: 200C
- Adapter Type: Male to T-Connector Female
Aboom Folding Landing Gear for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom ?No Need to dismantle
P1-GYRO 3-Axis Gyro - SODIAL(R)P1-GYRO 3-Axis Flight Controller Stabilizer System Gyro For Fixed Flying Wing Black
- Add flight controller switch control mode and three-axis locking(AVCS) mode
- Adopts angle vector control algorithm, realtime test and correct angle drift of 3-Axis.
- Locking mode greatly improves airplanes stablity.
- Add switch channel to switch mode during flight.
Drone Helicopter,Aritone Flying Mini RC Infraed Induction Helicopter Aircraft with Flashing Light Toys For Kids Green
- Below the sensor automatic induction obstacles,keep flying not fall to the ground.
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability.
- Any infrared remote control can control the aircraft,press the remote control switch, start the flying ball.
- With the perfect combination of peal modeling,color light make the color infinite changes,more attractive to children.
- 100% quality assurance: any support and service needed just please feel free to contact us, we guarantee 100% refund or replacement.
JR Radio G3703D/DS3500G Gyro/Servo Combo Pack JRPG3703DC
- Provides outstanding tail hold for aggressive 3D performance Wide application range from 450 electric to 90 size nitro helis Small and lightweight Aluminum case for crash damage protection and RF shielding Constant pirouette rate Heading lock and normal modes available For use with digital servos only Very popular size for 450 and 500 size 3D helis Includes DS3500G Ultra-speed servo for instant tail control reaction JR's legendary digital holding power and resolution
F4 AIO Flight Controller Integrated PDB , Betaflight OSD , BEC ( ICM20689 with 6-axis Gyro , 120A Continuous Current , Input Voltage 7v-42v ) for FPV Racing RC Drone Quadcopter
- Supports Betaflight and Cleanflight. ------ Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU ("gyro") chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself. -------New high-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current. ------ Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing. - Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames. - Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on "BAT" pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F4 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 1.5 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip. ------ Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Aboom Dji Spark Landing Gear Legs Height Extender Stabilizers, Add Extra Clearance Keeps the Gimbal Away from Grass or Gravel
- Adds some ground clearance for sketchy areas land your spark in the grass without chopping the grass with the propellers.
Jrelecs Mini KK 260 RC Quadcopter 4-Axis Aircraft Frame Kit FPV Unassembled Integrated Frame Kit
- Effect Picture Only, Parcel Not Including any Electric Parts, Only Frame Avalible, Please Purchase Seperately
- This Machine is Nylon Plus Fiber Materials, Integrated Frame Kit .
- Without Screw Connection, Greatly Reducing The Weight of The High -Strength Light Weight
Dovewill Mini QAV250 Quadcopter AnyFC F7 Flight Controller for RC Racing Drone Accessory
- High quality AnyFC F7 flight controller.
- Designed to provide awesome flight performance for your racing drone.
- Small and extremely lightweight.
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
- Gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you are into acrobatic flying or aerial photography.
DYNAM Detrum IstoneAcro 6-Axis Gyro Gyroscope RC Model Airplane Flight Attitude Control System
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-Axis Gyro, RC Flight Control System, 6-Axis Gyro Gyroscope
DYNAM Detrum IstonePro 6-Axis Gyro Gyroscope RC Flight Control W/ ABS Auto Balance System
- Detrum IstonePro 6-Axis Gyro, RC Flight Control System, 6-Axis Gyro Gyroscope
Invisalign: A Life-Changing Experience
If you are debating whether or not Invisalign treatment is for you, read on and see how it changed my life, and how it may change yours.
I debated for a long time if I should go through with Invisalign treatment. This time, it would be me paying for it, not my parents. So it was a serious decision. But I did make the decision, and started my treatment. First, I made an appointment with my dentist to see the orthodontist. She told me I needed to have all 4 wisdom teeth out before we went through with any treatment. The top 2 teeth were impacted. I made an appointment with a very good oral surgeon to have them taken out. It was painful, but worth it. I no longer have to worry about those teeth ever again.
A few months after my wisdom teeth extraction, I applied for financing to pay for my Invisalign. My dentist office works with Care Credit, a special credit card that allows you to finance a lot of medical procedures, not just dental work. I was excited to find out that they approved me! About a week later, my orthodontist took pictures of my teeth on a digital camera. I had some x-rays taken also, which is part of the records that they send to Invisalign. Next, I had impressions taken of my teeth, both top and bottom. That was an uncomfortable experience. What they do is fill a tray with a silly putty like goo, then place that goo-filled tray over your teeth to make an imprint. The orthodontist holds it there for about 20 seconds, to let that goo harden. Then, they take it out to make sure all of your teeth made an imprint. If you gag easily, this may really be uncomfortable and awkward. After the impressions are taken, they are sent out to Invisalign and your aligners are made. It took about 2 weeks for my aligners to come back to my dentist's office. The great thing about Invisalign, all of your records and treatment are on the computer. You can actually see what your teeth will look like, virtually, after your treatment is complete. It's really nice to see that when you begin treatment, it gives you some motivation to take it seriously and wear your aligners as directed.
So I'll explain what the aligners are. They are clear trays that fit perfectly over your teeth, they sort of look like mouth pieces you would wear in sports. These aligners fit tight on your teeth when you first put a set on, because that is what moves your teeth. Once you have worn a set for a few days, it starts to loosen up a bit. This means your teeth are moving! How many aligners you need to wear all depends on your situation. You could go through the Invisalign Express treatment, meaning you only need to wear aligners for 6 months, changing sets every 2 weeks or so. Currently, I am in Express treatment, since I only have to wear my aligners for 5 months. But you could go through treatment for 2 years, and it can get expensive. For my Express treatment, it's about $2,300. I'm sure that prices vary around the country though, and maybe even which orthodontist you go to. I highly recommend Dr. DiBartola if you live in the Pittsburgh area.
In certain situations, you may need to have brackets attached to some of your teeth to allow your teeth to turn. They are like the brackets you would get with traditional metal braces, but these brackets are white and basically invisible. Each aligner has a space in them to allow room for brackets to fit in. I have 5 in my mouth, 2 on my top teeth and 3 on the bottom. I also had to have spaces cut in 4 of my teeth, to allow space for movement. Don't worry, this process doesn't hurt at all. The dentist files down some of your teeth to make a space, you will have a tiny gap for a while, until your teeth move again.
Once you get your first set of aligners, you will wear each set for about 2 weeks, or however long your orthodontist tells you. Mine are 2 weeks each. Most of the time, you will be sent home with 2 sets. Each set is numbered also. For example, if you are on set #2, there will be a number 2 printed on the back of your aligner, with a L for lower and U for upper. It's important that you take care of your aligners, brushing them often, as well as brushing your own teeth well. You take your aligners out for eating and drinking anything that is not clear. (You can drink water while wearing them.) You also take them out for brushing. You could buy a special cleaning kit from Invisalign that clean your aligners, but I would rather just brush them on my own and use Listerine once in a while. Since saliva doesn't flow through your teeth while you're wearing aligners, it's important that you brush and floss more often to keep your teeth from getting cavities and plaque build up.
I will warn you that it does hurt when you change your aligners for the first time in a 2 week period. I would definitely recommend taking some kind of pain reliever before you change them. Motrin works great for me. They will feel tight for about the first day or two, then it won't hurt anymore. Make sure you wear your aligners all the time, only removing them to eat and brush. A good tip when removing them: start from the back of your teeth, lift up with your fingers until they pop off, then work your way around until the entire tray is off. Store your aligners in the given case, to make sure you don't lose them! Remember to save your old aligners just in case your orthodontist needs them for anything, and it's also nice to see how your teeth have moved through your treatment.
I am on aligner set #4 out of 10. I can definitely see a significant difference in the way my teeth look already! The great thing about it is, it is totally INVISIBLE! Nobody will know that you are straightening your teeth, unless of course you tell them! I am looking forward to finishing my treatment in about 10 weeks. So far I haven't had any problems with the aligners. I love being able to eat anything I want, without having to worry about metal braces and getting food stuck in the wires and brackets.
If you are considering Invisalign, I would highly recommend it. It is worth the investment, especially if you are an adult like me, or in a profession where wearing metal braces is really not practical. I promise that you will be pleased with Invisalign, and it will be a life changing experience for you too. Remember, your smile is very important to your image, and straight teeth always make a great impression on the people you meet. You will smile more with straight teeth, because you will feel confident about your smile!
For more information on Invisalign, check out www.invisalign.com for FAQ, success stories of other patients, and to find a certified Invisalign orthodontist near you. Good Luck! :)