Bestselling RC Engine Pistons & Parts in 2020
BQLZR 7x1cm Red Aluminium Alloy T10032 Piston Stopper Locker for RC Nitro Car Engine
O.S. Engines 28153400 Piston Ring GT15HZ Vehicle Part
- Steel construction Installs around Piston to for proper Seal between Piston and cylinder liner
- Piston ring, key #3 jxs 04/15/13 ir/jxs
- This product is manufactured in japan
26cc Piston Set for ZENOAH CY Fuelie Engine fit HPI FG Rovan KM Losi Goped 1/5
- Fit: Zenoah, CY Car 26cc engines
- Fit: HPI, Rovan, KingMotor baja 5B 5T SS SC
Traxxas 5290 Piston and Sleeve TRX 3.3
- Matched piston and sleeve set
- wrist pin clips(2)
- Fits TRX 3.3
- ABC Construction
- You will need to break in the engine after installing
- Includes two wrist pin clips
Redcat Racing SH.21 Engine Back Plate
- Sh21 Engine Back Plate
- Genuine Redcat Racing Parts
- Redcat Racing Part Number TS001A
Perkins Piston and Ring Kit P115017491B 104-22 KR KRC AKSA APD-EPAP20, APD-EPAP20S, ADP-ULP20, ASV POSI-TRACK RC-50 Comp Track Loader, CASE-IH D35Tractor, DX34Tractor, DX35Tractor, Farmall 35Tractor,
- Perkins Engine Parts
- Piston and Ring Kit
- 104-22 KR KRC
- New Aftermarket
BQLZR 7x1cm Blue T10032 Aluminium Alloy Piston Stopper Locker for RC Nitro Car Engine
- Made of aluminium alloy.
- Suitable for almost RC Nitro Cars.
- An useful tool for locking the engine plugs to remove flywheel easily.
Piston Ring Set - Standard - 4 Cylinder Massey Ferguson 245 202 2135 2500 235 150 TO35 TO30 135 F40 35 204 2200 30B 4500 230 50 Allis Chalmers CA C RC IB B Continental Z134 Z129 Z145 Massey Harris 50
- Fits Allis Chalmers Tractor(s) B, C, CA, IB, RC
- Fits Allis Chalmers Engine(s) 125
- Fits Continental Engine(s) Z129, Z134, Z145
- Fits Massey Ferguson Tractor(s) F40, TO30, TO35, 35, 50, 135, 150, 202, 204, 230, 235, 245, 2135, 2200
- Fits Massey Ferguson Construction & Industrial(s) 30B, 2500, 4500
Redcat Racing Piston Ring for 30cc Gas Engine
- Piston Ring for 30cc Gas Engine
- Genuine Redcat Racing Gas & Nitro Engines,Spare Parts
- Redcat Racing Part Number 30002
Rc Components Controller Fi 08-13 Fl RCXCL-240A
- Self-learning computer automatically adjusts the fuel/air mixture as you ride and compensates for changes in engine load conditions
- Automatically recalibrates for specific modifications made to your motorcycle - exhaust pipes, pistons, head work, cams, air cleaner, etc.
- Maximizes performance and engine efficiency while decreasing emissions and fuel consumption
- Quick connect plugs for easy installation
- No downloads or adjustments required
Funny Mug - race car gifts for men - car race novelty - Racing Beast - racing mug - racing coffee cup
- High quality mug makes the perfect gift for everyone.
- Printed on only the highest quality mugs. The print will never fade no matter how many times it is washed.
- Packaged, and shipped from the USA.
- 100% Dishwasher and Microwave safe.
- Shipped in a custom made styrofoam package to ensure it arrives perfect. GUARANTEED.
NEW KTM FRONT BRAKE BLEEDER SCREW SX SXF EXC XCW XC 2009-2017 78013920000
- 350 XCF-W 2015, 350 XCF-W 2016, 350 XCF-W Six Days 2014, 350 XCF-W Six Days 2015, 350 XCF-W Six Days 2016, 390 Duke 2014, 390 Duke 2015, 390 Duke 2016, 400 XC-W 2010, 450 EXC 2010, 450 EXC 2011, 450 EXC Champions Edition 2010, 450 EXC-F 2017, 450 EXC-F Six Days 2017, 450 SX-F 2009, 450 SX-F 2010, 450 SX-F 2011, 450 SX-F 2012, 450 SX-F 2013, 450 SX-F 2014, 450 SX-F 2015, 450 SX-F 2016, 450 SX-F 2017
- 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2013, 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2014, 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2015, 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2017, 450 SX-F Factory-Edition 2016, 450 XC-F 2013, 450 XC-F 2014, 450 XC-F 2015, 450 XC-F 2016, 450 XC-W 2012, 450 XC-W 2013, 450 XC-W 2014, 450 XC-W 2015, 450 XC-W 2016, 450 XC-W Champion Edition 2010, 450 XC-W Six Days 2010, 450 XC-W Six Days 2011, 500 EXC 2012
- 500 EXC 2013, 500 EXC 2014, 500 EXC 2015, 500 EXC 2016, 500 EXC Six Days 2016, 500 EXC-F 2017, 500 EXC-F Six Days 2017, 500 XC-W 2012, 500 XC-W 2013, 500 XC-W 2014, 500 XC-W 201, 500 XC-W 2016, 530 EXC 2010, 530 EXC 2011, 530 EXC Champion Edition 2010
- 530 XC W Six Days 2010, 530 XC W Six Days 2011, 990 Super Duke 2007, 990 Super Duke R 2007, 990 Supermoto R 2010, 990 Supermoto R 2011, 1190 RC8 2008, 1190 RC8 2009, 1190 RC8 2010, 1190 RC8 R 2009, 1190 RC8 R 2010, 1190 RC8 R 2011, 1190 RC8 R 2012, 1190 RC8 R 2013, 1190 RC8 R 2014, 1190 RC8 R 2015, 1190 RC8 R Track 2011
- Brake system bleeding made simple. By installing this new bleeder screw with special holding valve, you simply open the screw of the return-valve a half turn and pump the brake fluid through the brake system. The special holding valve prevents air getting sucked back into the system. The result: you don't need to have a second person to pump or open and close the bleeder screw. Changing the brake fluid or bleeding the system is done in seconds. Comes with anodized mud cap.
36mm Engine Piston fits 29CC,30.5CC Engines Motor HPI Baja 1/5 5T 5B Rovan LT & LOSI 5IVE T ,Gas Baja 5b, 5t, 5SC, CY Chung Yang Rovan
- Fits: 29CC,30.5CC Engines Motor HPI Baja 1/5 5T 5B Rovan LT & LOSI 5IVE T
- including: 36mm Engine Piston
- Many of our parts are compatible with other RC brands such as HPI, Traxxas, Losi, Redcat, Axial, Arrma, Rovan RC, Team Associated, etc. For compatibility questions please contact us.
15 Tips: Effectively Using PR to Turn Up the Volume on Your Brand
The greatest sin in the public relations realm is the sin of doing absolutely nothing and then wondering why the media isn't paying attention to you (or, in the case of a crisis, are eating you alive). Here are 15 tips to get your PR engine started.
Here are 15 tips to get your PR engine started:
1) Focus On Your Newsworthy Attributes
The news hook is an important information trigger that actually interests news editors and reporters, not something contrived or self-serving that you think should interest the media. These news hook triggers are important to the news media, because they are typically what interest and attract additional readers and viewers to the particular outlet. You'll have far greater success getting news coverage for your company or organization if your announcement is based on a proven news hook, rather than being full of puffery and information only of interest to you.
2) Keep Your PR Tools Up-To-Date
The basic tools for being reporter friendly are: well-written news releases, graphic-rich e-mails with tracking capability and attention grabbing subject lines, media/press kits (both online and hardcopy), fact sheets and Q A; documents, backgrounders and history documents, bios of key employees, milestone recaps and timelines, photography (high resolution required for print reproduction), and technical documents such as white papers and case studies. The more information you are able to provide an interested reporter, the more likely your encounter will result in thorough, accurate and engaging coverage.
3) Utilize Newswire Services
Newswires - effectively selected, written and timed - turn up the volume on your media announcement. Specialized news releasing services -- such as PR Newswire, Business Wire, PR Web, PR.com and PR Leap - can give your news release added exposure to both the media (including trade press and national news syndicates) and potential customers searching the Internet for your type of products or services.
4) Don't Forget Media Training
Practice makes perfect, as the old saying goes, and media training is simply that. Your key executives are coached and rehearsed in advance for phone, face-to-face meetings and both live and taped interviews with reporters. You think about the questions (both the comfortable and uncomfortable ones) in advance and practice, practice, practice until you are skilled at the process. A larger budget can engage a coach with extensive experience and other impressive credentials. A smaller budget could simply be you, equipped with a tape recorder and/or video recorder from the discount store, role playing the process by yourself.
5) A Crisis Calls For A Strong PR Platform (And Often, Some Assistance)
Crisis management is a necessary and important PR tool whether or not the crisis has been caused by your company/organization or inflicted by a third party Remember the lady tossing the finger in the chili at Wendy's? Crisis management tactics help you to rapidly respond proactively to the problem or concern. Often called "damage control" or "spin control," the very reputation and ability to profitably conduct business in the future depends on the proactive steps taken during and immediately following the crisis. If there's anytime you should consider professional assistance in your PR effort, it would be if you find yourself in the middle of a crisis. A skilled practitioner can help you to respond fast and to know all the options available to you "under pressure."
6) Share Your Expertise Via Articles
Bylined articles like you're reading now are when you write articles for the print media (usually at the invitation of the editor) about your area of expertise. Articles can range from a 250-word squib to a 2,000-word feature. A short paragraph at the end of the article recaps the author's credentials, explains his/her company or organization title and affiliation, and provides the reader with phone and website contact information.
7) Effectively Strategize Events
Events and other special activities may provide excellent face time with your customers or other important constituents. And, they may raise valuable funds for your special cause, but are events and other contrived activities newsworthy? Maybe. Maybe not. So, if you're planning on sponsoring an event or creating a special activity strictly to gain news coverage, think again and make sure your strategies and tactics are focused and targeted appropriately. For news coverage to result, you need to make sure your event or activity includes plenty of interesting news hooks.
8) Avoid Unnecessary Phone Calls
Unsolicited phone calls and instant, text and podcast messages are annoying. They are especially annoying if you are a news editor or reporter who can receive literally hundreds of communiquÃ©s a day (all the while juggling numerous deadlines and interviews). Use intrusive communication tools rarely and wisely (or preferably not at all) if you want news editors and reporters to be receptive to you and your company's ongoing media messages. A well-written e-mail is by far the most preferred contact method of reporters and editors, who will call you if they are interested. Phone calls should be reserved for truly breaking news situations and used to solidify details once a reporter has contacted you for additional information or an interview.
9) Become Skilled At E-mail Campaigns
As said before, e-mail is, on the whole, the most preferred form of communication for reaching the news media. Once selecting targets wisely, make sure to use a program that lets you know who opened or clicked through to your announcement. This valuable information will help you in building other targeted lists and contact programs in the future. Where do you get the e-mail addresses? Check the contact section of the media outlet's website or subscribe to a media contact data source such as Cision's MediaSource or Burrelles Luce MediaContacts.
10) Make Use Of Leads Services
The leads service is a special PR tool that allows reporters on deadline to reach out to companies and individuals for information and interviews. Examples of these services, available by subscription, are PR Newswire's ProfNet and PRSourceCode. Here's an example of a recent Profnet Query: "I am writing a story for a national business publication roughly titled 'Sales 2.0.' The article looks at how some of the new tools such as LinkedIn, Jigsaw, and other Web 2.0 tech stuff are changing the way companies prospect for sales, contact and woo sales, close sales, and then keep customers happy. I am still lacking people who can discuss lead generation technologies, ideally ones that are not part of Salesforce.com, but would be interested in anything at this point. Also, I would be interested in customer management or upselling technologies. I am only interested in talking to small and medium-sized businesses (with 1,000 employees or less)."
11) Keep Track Of Coverage
Clippings, or cuttings as they are called in the UK, are copies of articles that have appeared in press, online or broadcast. Google and Yahoo news alerts can give you a heads-up when a print or online story runs and services such as BurrellesLuce Press Clippings can help with print tracking, while services such as DigiClips Broadcast Monitoring can provide broadcast coverage. In addition, the various state press associations have clipping services that can help in gathering hard copies for your permanent records.
12) Measure Results
Campaign metrics are an attempt to put results from PR campaigns into a quantifiable format. Print articles can be expressed according to the value of a paid ad of the same size (ad value equivalency) and content can be analyzed for specific content and evaluated according to positive or negative tone. TV and radio broadcast audiences are measured by services such as Nielsen and Arbitron and, like print, can be expressed in ad value equivalency to estimate the dollar value of a PR exposure.
13) Rely On Up-To-Date Contact Information
Media data consists of the contact information necessary to effectively communicate with reporters and editors: titles, beats, mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, circulation figures, deadlines, pitching tips, etc. Services such as Cision's MediaSource and Burrelles Luce MediaContacts provide this data in directory form, both in online and print formats, to assist implementing PR campaigns.
14) Boost Your Search Engine Popularity
News releases and articles posted online at media and company websites, newswire collectives, and on blogs all have the capability of enhancing search engine optimization (SEO) for your company/organization website. Remember to put as many of your key search terms as possible in the headline and lead paragraph of the news releases you post online. In addition, always remember to include the URL link to your website in your copy, plus other relevant links using the http:// prefix. The prefix helps to assure that the links are functional. To check how your site is searching, try the free service available at the Mike's Marketing Tools website (mikes-marketing-tools.com).
15) Win Awards To Attract Publicity
Receipt of an industry or community award is a legitimate news hook that can help attract the attention of editors and reporters and ultimately gain valuable media exposure. The focus of the award gives the recipient a reason to expand on the particular topic by providing additional information and related photography. Quite frequently, the prestige of receiving one or several industry awards offers the "awareness lift" necessary to secure a profile or full feature about your company or organization. Examples of Colorado awards competitions that attract significant publicity are the Rocky Mountain Ernst amp; Young Entrepreneur of the YearÂ® program and the ColoradoBiz Top Company competition. Nationally, two credible awards competitions are the Fast Company Fast 50 and the Inc. 500/5000 List. These are only several examples, there are many awards competitions occurring all the time. Next steps are simply finding the contest, applying, winning and promoting.