Bestselling RC Engine Mounts in 2023
2Pair RC 50-120 Size Fixed Wing Aircraft 68x105mm Split Engine Mounts
- Product Name : RC Airplane Engine Mounts;Type : 004-00101
- for : 50-120 Size Fixed Wing Aircraft;Bracket Size (Each) : 68 x 105mm/ 2.7" x 4.1"(D*H)
- Material : Plastic;Color : Black
- Net Weight : 130g
- Package Content : 2 Pair x RC Airplane Engine Mounts
Nitro Revo 3.3 ENGINE MOUNTS 5360 (braces, 5309 Traxxas
Great Planes 1.20-1.80 Adjustable Engine Mount Vehicle Part
- Made of strong reinforced nylon Adjustable to fit 108-180 cu in (175-295cc) two stroke engines or 120-180 cu in (195-295cc) four st
- One Great Planes Giant Adjustable Mount with: two nylon sections, Four 10-32 x 1-1/4 socket head cap screws, four #10 lock washers, four #10
- This product is manufactured in China
Great Planes Adjustable Engine Mount .40-.70
- FEATURES: Adjustable width glass filled nylon mount.;INCLUDES: Right and left halves of mount
- 4- #6x3/4 self tapping screws for mounting engine and instructions with mounting template.;Adjustable Engine Mount .40-.70
Redcat Racing Engine Mounts with Cap Screw
- Engine Mounts w/cap screw
- Genuine Redcat Racing Parts
- Redcat Racing Part Number 02049
Great Planes Adjustable Engine Mount .20-.48
- FEATURES: Adjustable glass filled nylon mount.;INCLUDES: Right and left halves of mount
- 4- #4x5/8 self tapping screws for mounting engine and instructions with mounting template.;Adjustable Engine Mount .20-.48
Nitro 4-TEC 3.3 ENGINE MOUNT (aluminum) 4860, Traxxas #4807
O.S. Engines 71913100 46/55AX Motor Mount
- INCLUDES: Four M3.5x16 engine mounting screws (secures the engine to mount) Four lock washers (for the engine mounting screws) Four blind nuts (they f
Redcat Racing Machined Aluminum Engine Mount (2 Piece), Blue
- Machined aluminum engine mount (2pcs)(blue)(Same as 122205)
- Genuine Redcat Racing Parts
- Redcat Racing Part Number 02128B
HPI 1/8 Trophy Truggy F4.6 Nitro Star ENGINE MOUNTS, ALUMINUM ADAPTERS & SCREWS
- Engine Mounts, Aluminum Adapters & Mounting Screws for the HPI 1/8 Trophy 4.6 Truggy (Model 107014)
- This product is NEW in OEM Packaging and is from a New, Unused HPI 1/8 Trophy 4.6 Truggy (Model 107014)
- Due to disassembled nature of this product, some parts may show slight signs of disassembly.
- The parts included with this product are exclusive to what is pictured. See product description for exact contents.
- Part Number(s) associated with this product (see product description for inclusion details 107014 101101 101753
OS Engines 71909310 Motor Mount 15 LA
- FEATURES: Constructed of aluminum alloy to resist breaks and bends.;INCLUDES: One Radial Mount Set for the O.S. Max 15LA and 15FP Engines. Four M3x15 screws
- 3mm lock washers and blind nuts for firewall installation. Four M3x12 screws and 3mm spring washers to mount engine. One 2.6mm allen wrench.;REQUIRES: Installing on firewall of model airplane and bolting engine in place.
Atomik RC Alloy Engine Mount for 1:10 Traxxas Jato - Red
- Precision CNC Machined.
- Hardened Billet 6061 Aluminum.
- Easy upgrade from the original part.
Traxxas Engine Mount Screws
- The number one selling name ins RTR
- Innovative designa and engineering
- Made using only the highest quality components
Getting Started with Radio Controlled Boat
RC boats can be cheap, easy, and fun whether your a beginner or an avid a rc enthusiast. Below are the basics to help you get started with r c boats.
A Few Accessories Needed
As with all remote control vehicles certain accessories are required. The most important of these accessories is of course the radio control system....also referred to as the remote control. You will need at least a 2-channel system for this. These sell for around $50 a piece and come in two main types, the stick type and the pistol type.
The pistol type, where the throttle is controlled by what looks like a gun trigger (hence the nickname pistol), and direction is controlled by the small wheel on the side of the controller.
The stick type, where the left lever usually controls the speed and the right lever usually controls the boats direction.
A key thing to remember when purchasing a rc boat is where it will be used. Each type of boat is ideal of specific water conditions and size.
For small areas of usage such as pools and ponds, I would suggest an electrical boat. This is mainly because it is more fun to play with smaller boats in small areas since they will turn easier.
For large areas such as lakes, rivers, and oceans, nitro boats are ideal. The large water area allows for reaching maximum speeds without have to constantly have to let off the throttle to make tight turns.
Types of Boats
Like most r c vehicles, r c boats come in nitro and electric models. Nitro boats can run for a longer duration due to the fact that only more fuel needs to be added to keep them running. These nitro boats tend to reach much higher speeds than their electrical counterparts. Speeds can range anywhere from 25-35mph straight out of the box.
Electrical rc boats are not quite as fast, ranging from 15-20mph. However, these boats are much less noisy and thus can be used in a all kinds of environments.
Another form of rc boats are sailboats. These do not have the speed of the other versions however, but they are the most quiet. These are only dependent on the amount of wind and the battery life in the remote control system.
The final factor in buying a remote control boat is to consider what type of boat hull you need. Boats with hulls in the shape of a V are ideal for less then perfect water conditions. These boats remain easy to control even in the choppiest of water conditions. Hydroplanes on the other hand should only be run in calm water conditions, since slight water disturbances can send these boats airborne.