Bestselling Ratchet Puller Hoists in 2020
Zorvo 1.5 Ton 3000lb Lift Lever Block Chain Hoist with Ratchet Lift 5 feet Chain Hoist Chain Hoist Lift Puller -Shipping from USA,3-7 Days Delivery
OrangeA 3 Ton Lever Block Chain Hoist 10FT Ratchet Lever Chain Hoist Come Along Lift Puller (10ft)
- Chain hoist Length: 10ft ;Lift capacity: 3Ton(6000lbs)
- Chain block diameter:5/16" Thickness
- Lever hoist material: 20Mn2 premium alloy steel, black oxide finish, heat treated
- Gear: Heat Treated, Forged & Milling Carbon Steel
- Lever block chain hoist ideal for portable use in workshops, garages, factories, etc
TOHO HSH-616 Lever Block/Ratchet Puller Hoist (0.75 Ton, 20ft. Chain)
- Comformity - ANSI B30.16, AS1418.2, EN13157 Warranty - Three Years
- Test - Each piece pass proof load test at 150% of rated load.
- Available in 3/4 Ton, 1.5 Ton and 3 Ton Capacity with 5ft, 10ft. and 20ft lift chain length
- Safety - All the hoist has a 4:1 safety factor PLI available
- Products liability insurance available for all the hoist
TOHO HSH-616 OP Lever Block/Ratchet Puller Hoist with Overload Protection (3 Ton, 20 Foot Chain)
6 Ton Lever Block Hoist Lift Puller Ratchet 100" Chain
- 6 Ton Lever Block
- Dimensions: 29" x 7-1/2" x 8"
- Chain length:100"
- Quantity: 1
VEVOR 1.5T6MSBHL0000001V0 1.5T 3000LBS Ratchet Block Manual Lever Hoist Come Along Chain Puller 20 FT Lift (20ft)
- Chain block max lift height: 20ft,Chain Length: 20ft
- Chain hoist distance between hooks:14-3/8";Chain diameter: 5/16"
- Length of lever chain hoist handle: 16" ;Lift capacity: 3000lbs
- Lever block chain hoist material: 20Mn2 premium alloy steel, black oxide finish, heat treated
- lever hoist ideal for portable use in workshops, garages, factories, etc
New 4 Ton 8000lb Come Along Hoist Ratchet Hand Cable Winch Puller Crane 2 Hook US Ship
Happybuy 3Ton Lift Lever Block Chain Hoist 5FT Ratchet Puller Hoists (5FT)
- Lever block hoists 3 Ton 5 Foot Lift, Chain diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Chain hoist mechanical load brake when lifting
- Lever chain hoist hook: Hardened, heat-treated and forged steel. Black oxide finish
- Chain block swivel hook with safety latch
- Lever hoist gear: Heat-treated, forged and milling carbon steel
3/4 Ton Lever Block Chain Hoist Ratchet Type Comealong Puller Lifter
Dayton 5YGF5 Ratchet Chain Hoist/Puller, 550Lb
5 Ton Hand Come A Long Ratchet Winch Power Puller Hoist Cable Pulling Tool
- 5 TON COMEALONG RATCHET HAND CABLE WINCH PULLER COME A LONG COME ALONG TOOL Specification *
- Cable: 6mm X 3.6mm; Hdl: 4.5mm X 54mm; Hook Open: 25mm; Steel Frame: 4.5mm *Pulling
- Capacity: 5Tons; Rated Load: 2Tons *3-Hook Design *Forged Steel Zinc Plated Hook & Gear Heavy
- Duty Come-along Has A 10;000 Lbs Pulling Capacity For Fencing And Construction. With Its
- Heavy Duty 3/16-inch X 12-ft Steel Cable; And 3-1-in Open Safety Latch Hooks For Versatilit
Popsport Chain Hoist 3 Ton Chain Block Hoist 6000LBS 5FT Ratcheting Lever Block Chain Hoist with Puller Pulley (5FT)
- Chain hoist max lift height: 5ft;Chain diameter: 5/16";Chain Length: 5ft;Lift capacity: 6000lbs
- Chain material: 20Mn2 premium alloy steel, black oxide finish, heat treated
- 3 ton lever block hoist chain ratchet type;Hook: Hardened,heat treated and forged steel,black oxide finish
- Gear: Heat treated, forged and milling carbon steel;Cover:Cold rolled steel,yellow paint
- This chain hoist come with puller pulley,gear,and two swivel eye hooks with latches;Ideal for portable use in workshops, garages,factories,etc
Hd 2 Ton Ratcheting Lever Hoist Hand Puller Come Along 2 Hooks Cable Dual Gear
The Return of Battlestar Galactica
Battlestar Galactica recently returned for the first half of its fourth and final season. The paranoid style of storytelling was ratcheted up. It is one thing to think one's neighbor is a secret enemy. It is another thing to suspect that you might be.
Season Four's opener, He That Believeth In Me, begins seconds after the end of Season Three with Lee "Apollo" Adama still agog at the sudden reappearance of Starbuck, who he was pretty sure had blown up months before in her Viper space fighter. What's more, she claims to have been to Earth, the Holy Grail for which the rag, tag fugitive fleet has been searching.
"No!! No, no, no! This is fracking crazy!" Apollo exclaims.
"Fraid not," Starbuck replies.
They have little time to chat. There is an all out Cylon attack to deal with. The population of the last remains of the human race is rapidly decreasing.
Two interesting story threads are developed in the opening episode. First is how Tigh, Tyrol, Fosters, and Anders are dealing with the fact that they are Cylons. It is one thing to live in fear that the person next to you may be a secret enemy, ready to strike at a second's notice. That theme has been explored in many science fiction stories, some trying to be tiresome allegories about McCarthyism. It's another thing to suspect that you are a secret enemy, poised to strike at a second's notice.
Think of it. Being a loyal American and then finding out that one is really the love child of Osama bin Laden doesn't even cover half of it. The only two examples in literature that come to mind are Raymond Shaw from The Manchurian Candidate and Richard Manheim from Nocturne, both brainwashed into being soulless assassins on behalf of the Evil Empire. River Tam from Firefly/Serenity might be another example, but her programming had driven her insane. She was not able to fully understand what had happened to her.
The four hidden Cylons (there is one left to be revealed) have all the attitudes and memories of loyal humans. But they are not human and they know that at any moment they might be used to inflict death and mayhem on their friends. This possibility especially haunts Colonel Tigh, the Cylon hater, who imagines turning glassy eyed and putting a round into the head of his beloved Admiral Adama, as Sharon "Boomer" Valerii did in the first season.
Starbuck might be the fifth hidden Cylon. That would be the most reasonable explanation for her returning from the dead all of the sudden, babbling about finding Earth, which, by the way, lays in the opposite direction from where the fleet is running. Is it a Cylon trap? President Roslen is pretty sure it is. Admiral Adama is afraid that it might be.
Finally there is Gaius Baltar, the tortured, very flawed human who betrayed the human race not once but twice and barely escaped a sentence of death. He has been spirited away by a group of religion crazed women who are pretty sure that he is the prophet of the one true God. Baltar is at first bemused by this idea. Then he finds it exciting that his worshipers can also be his harem. Then he is dumbfounded by the idea that he may have healed a child in the grip of a horrible disease by touch.
It looks like that season four of Battlestar Galactica is going to be an exciting one indeed.