Bestselling Protective Caps, Hoods & Hairnets in 2020
Children Haircut Catcher Apron Cape Hairdresser Barber Haircut Umbrella for Kids (yellow)
- 1.Material:easy-to-clean Waterproof Nylon Cloth,100% New brand and Good Quality,which can protect your child from dirt and water when cutting hair.
- 2.Neck circumference:about 34-38cm(13.38"-15"),Expand Size:59cm/23.22",Flexible to adjust to fit neck size
- 3.Fit for the age range:between 1-10 years old children are general available.
- 4.Color:Pink,light blue,yellow.Folding,easy to use and store at home,save your space.
- 5.Fit to the neck with velcro sticky buckle,cape looks like an inverted umbrella to catch hair clippings as your kids trim,so neck,clothes and floor are protected, save your time to clean the floor and make your children relaxed and comfortable,enjoy their funny hair cutting.
Raytex Disposable Hair Net Bouffant Cap Spun-Bonded Polypropylene Non-Woven Head Cover Hat Elastic Latex Free 21" for Spray Salon Medical Facilities Food Service Home Baking Visitors(100 Pieces,Blue)
- Protective Caps,Hoods and Hairnets; Elastic design around the head for secure fit
- Latex Free, Lint-free; Lightweight,Soft and Breathable Material for user comfort
- Made of Spunbond Polypropylene; Simply use and throw away,cheap and efficient
- Prevents hair from falling in food and keeps hair and sweat from your eyes; 100 Pieces per bag
- For Restaurants, Food Service Home Baking Visitors, Nurse Medical Facilities, Pharmaceutical environments, Healthcare or anywhere complete hair coverage needed
Bouffant Nurse Cap 21 Inch Light Blue Disposable Hairnet 14g Dispensing Box of 100 Pcs
- DISPENSING BOX - Box of 100 bouffant caps. Box size 10.25 x 10.25 x 4
- VERSATILITY - Medical Or Foodservice Industry
- DIAMETER - 21"
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Easy to use and flexible for many sizes of hair
- SPP - Spunbond Polypropylene Caps
UltraSource Disposable Hair Net/Bouffant Cap, Latex Free, White, 24" (Bag of 100)
- Lightweight, breathable polypropylene material contains no latex
- Provides head protection for those who need to cover hair on the job
- Using hair nets/bouffant caps keeps work environments sanitary, especially in restaurants, food processing facilities, hospitals and more
- Prevents hair from falling in food and keeps hair and sweat from your eyes
- Elastic bands hold the cap firmly in place to ensure a snug and comfortable fit
Valutek VTBFCW-21 Polypropylene Bouffant Cap [21 inch diameter, White] 100 Pieces, ships same day!
- Valutek ships same day!
- Can be worn with a hood for added protection, Non-linting
- Disposable, comfortable, breathable, and lightweight
- Nonwoven 100 percent spunbond polypropylene
- Filament-covered synthetic elastic edge
Disposable Caps, Non-dust Elastic Mesh Disposable Hat used for Tattoo, Bath, Spa, Beauty salon, Food Industry, laboratory (200PCS)
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: Made of high quality non-woven material, which is safe, convenient and non-toxic to use.Crimped hair net, high hygiene grade, protect your work from unwanted hair loss.With its disposable design, very convenient to use without washing and prevent cross infection
- Breathable and dust-proof, it can be better to block dust and microbes, very assured to use.Soft and extremely lightweigh; Broad stretch band simplifies donning and doffing, while providing improved wearing comfort
- ANTI-OFF DESIGN: Non-woven, spun-bonded polypropylene creates a solid barrier.The edge of the hat has two elastic rubber, which is different from these made with single elastic rubber,our produt is more sturdy.but you won't have uncomfortable wear feeling
- USE RANGE: Suitable for professional use or home use.Great for food industries, medical works , beautician and even just for personal use
- ZJCHAO GUARANTEE: If you do not USE IT WELL, please feel free to contact us. We aim to maximize the satisfaction of customers.Provide a six month refund guarantee.Your satisfaction is our happiness
OccuNomix Blue MiraCool Lightweight 100% Cotton Co
- Clothing/Bandanas Caps & Sweatbands
- OccuNomix Blue MiraCool Lightweight 100% Cotton Cooling Neck Wrap
- Made in: United States
VOFO Tactical Heavyweight Balaclava Outdoor Sports Mask (Green)
Nitrile Exam Powder Free Gloves, 3.5 Mil, 100/Box, (Large)
- Strong, comfortable and durable.
- Ambidextrous. Fits either hand like a glove.
- Powder Free Nitrile Exam Gloves. Latex-Free...No Allergic Reactions.
- 100 Nitrile Exam Gloves to a Box.
- Non-Sterile. Good chemical resistance. 4.0 mil thick.
MediChoice Surgeon Hoods, Ties About Neck, Spunbond Meltblown, Blue (Box of 100)
- Made of absorbent material
- Soft, breathable spunbond polypropylene top
- Secures with full-length ties
Elufly Soft Can be backed 4-15 Months Infant Toddlers No Bumps Safety Helmet Headguard Protecting Head&Prevent Injury
- Material:90% spongia and 10% cotton,soft and breathable
- Color:Three colors to be chosen,pink/blue/yellow
- Adjustable shoulder length,fit for 4-15 months baby,weight 130g,very light and won't put any presure on baby's shoulder
- Effectively alleviate the impact of a fall to protect the baby's head and back, carefully handling the corners clean and more durable without distortion
- Cute design,just like a backpack but won't touch the baby's head directly,so baby wouldn't feel uncomfortable,beautiful and practical,buy it as a sweet gift for your relatives' kids
Raytex 21" Blue Disposable Mop Mob Cap Hair Net Cover with Elastic Band, Non-Woven Dustproof Clipped Head Protection for Cosmetics, Beauty, Kitchen, Cooking, Home Industries, Hospital(100 Pcs)
- SOFT AND EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT: Built with a durable, lightweight Non-woven polypropylene material. Affordably priced disposable design, maintenance-free, convenient and practical. Exactly what you need.
- FULLY ELASTIC BAND FITS ALL: Broad stretch elastic band simplifies donning and doffing, keep the hood from shifting while at work to provide a snug and comfortable fit, one-size fits all expands to any client requirement.
- HIGH LEVEL OF HYGIENE: Spun-bonded polypropylene creates a solid barrier, Breathable, dustproof, can be better to stop the dust and microorganisms, Keep your work environment safe and sanitary with hair nets.
- VERSATILE & ESSENTIAL CLIP CAP: A must-have for all food-service/restaurant employees, Nurses, Surgeons, Food processors, Ideal for Medical environment, Fake Tan / Spray Tan, Clean Room, Textile, Salon, Spa, Facials, Massage and other industries.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We promise 60-DAY Warranty for quality-related issues for every Raytex product and kind reliable customer support. If you are not satisfied with your Raytex mob caps,please feel free to contact us
Soft-Stretch Hairnet, Hygienic Headcover for Cleanroom, Food Processing or Healthcare Workers. $0.65 Ea, 20 Per Pack
- Super soft and stretchy structure. Conforms to the wearer's contours for comfortable form-fit.
- Covers the entire head, face, and neck. Translucent to show face and give a friendly appearance.
- Water repellent- 15 mm H2O hydrostatic pressure resistance.
- 100% Machine manufactured- no human contamination from manual sewing or assembling
- 2016 New Version reduces the eye slot to maximize the wearer's face coverage. 100% Made in the USA. 100% Recyclable.
Keeping Virgin Hair Pure
As your natural hair begins to grow, you may be tempted to see how long it really is. You might be considering a texturizer or mild relaxer. Be encouraged to stay the course and keep your mane untouched by chemicals.
I believe so, because hair texture which has been chemically altered, is permanently changed, hence the term, "getting a permanent or perm." Hair that has been straightened with a flat iron or hot comb will revert back to it's natural state once it is shampooed.
Now 2 months after having my husband shave my hair down to the scalp, (for the 4th and final time I hope), I find myself fighting the urge to soil my pure locks with chemicals. My chemical free mane is thick and healthy.
I am curious however to see how my locks would look completely straight, without split ends. I am doing my best to fight the urge. I have spent 54 years using flat irons, straightening combs, heated curlers, curling irons and various chemicals on my hair. Except for a brief period of wearing an afro.
Five decades of believing that only straight hair is attractive is not easily erased. Therefore a little reprogramming is necessary.
Your level of frustration in continuing to maintain virgin hair will depend on the texture or "grade" of hair you have been born with. I have a cousin who can use a wet brush on her hair, and it looks like she has had a curly perm. Her hair is soft and manageable. She can comb right through it without problems.
I also know women that have hair that is so kinky it looks and feels like steel wool. Applying water causes the hair to draw up into the scalp. Trying to comb this hair is virtually impossible.
My hair is somewhere in between. When wet my tresses resemble a curly perm, but once dry they are instantly kinky. I can however comb through my natural hair without any issues, as long as I use a wide tooth comb and keep my scalp and hair oiled.
The varied textures of African American hair have been a cause of friction, and even inspired Spike Lee to write about it in his movie School Daze. There was even a song entitled Good and bad hair.
Our hair is a result of genes given us by our parents. What we do with it once it peaks from out scalps is entirely up to us. Here are some tips that mat help keep you from "ruining" your virgin hair.
Accept what cannot be changed.
Own your hair. Don't let anyone cause you to be ashamed of what the Creator endowed you with. There is no good or bad hair.
Don't believe the hype
Do not let fashion magazines, current trends or urban myths cause you distress, or dictate how you wear your locks. Proudly wear you hair in it's natural state.
Accentuate the positive.
Think about the freedom from chemicals, heated appliances, and hours at the hair dresser. Add up all the money you will be saving. You no longer have to purchase, wigs, tracks, extensions or a myriad of hair and scalp products. And there is no more need to fear the rain, humidity or a swimming pool.
Let old habits die.
Be careful not to fall into old patterns of hair care. This is especially true for us seniors. Don't cut your ends too often, or too much. The goal is to see and enjoy the new growth of healthy hair. Forgo the temptation to die your hair that favorite color you have used for decades.
Don't hinder your own hair growth.
Be careful not to create bald spots by holding your hand to your head when reading, or pulling at hairs when thinking. Both of these have caused me to lose hair. Lift gently with a pick, never pull or tease your hair. Wear a scarf to bed, and sleep on different sides each night.
Seeing is believing.
Keep watching your mirror and be proud of your accomplishments. Also take notice of how many other women of all ages are going natural. I see women in their 20's all the way of to their 80's who are embracing the natural look. Check out websites and Yahoo articles for tips that will encourage you to maintain your virginity so to speak.