Bestselling Protective Arm Sleeves in 2020
Cut Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Hole, Level 5 Protection, Slash Resistant Safety Protective Arm Sleeves, 14 inch long, Large (Arm width 4-8 inch)sold by Pair(2 Pieces)
- 100% cut resistant fiber
- Meets standard EN388, level 5 cut resistance standard, protecting your hands from scrapes and cuts
- Made of Dyneema, stronger than leather
- High polyethene performance makes it highly breathable, elastic, comfortable and lightweight
- Ideal for air conditioning manufacturing, assembly line, cut protection, Food service, glass handling, knife handling, light heat protection, warehousing, gardening
SHINYMOD UV Protection Cooling or Warmer Arm Sleeves for Men Women Kids Sunblock Protective Gloves Running Golf Cycling Driving 1 Pair/ 3 Pairs/ 5 Pairs Long Tattoo Cover Arm Warmer(3 Pairs White)
DJMed Arm Skin Protectors – Protective Arm Sleeves, for Sensitive Skin, Help Protect from Tears & Bruising – Pair, Tan (Medium)
Arm Protective Sleeves, Kevlar Sleeves Cut Resistant Heat Resistant Sleeve, Anti Abrasion Safety Armband for Garden Kitchen Work 1 Pair?Black?
SecureSleeves® (2 Pairs) Geri Sleeves for Arms, Brown - Protects Sensitive Skin from Tears & Bruising (Large: 16.5"-17" x 3.5")
Keeble Outlets UV Arm Sleeves (6 Pairs) White - Universal Fit Sleeves to Protect Your Skin From Sun Exposure.
22” Black Kevlar Protective Arm Sleeves / Cut And Heat Resistant (1 Pair)
DJMed Arm Skin Protectors – Protective Arm Sleeves, For Sensitive Skin, Help Protect From Tears & Bruising – Pair, White (Medium)
The Elixir 1 Pair of Golf Sun Sleeves Arm Compression Cooling Sleeves UV Protective, Black
- 1 Pair/Set, UV Protection: 99.8%, High Tech 3D Weaving Design (Model: E3D Series)
- Cooler than Bare Skin. Perfect for All Outdoor & Indoor Activities even Work-space
- SEAMLESS: No Needlework Inside & Knit Finishing - Extreamly Comfortable
- Three- Dimensional (3D) Weaving Design to make more comfortable than others.
- High Performance Fabric: Fast Sweat Kick-away & Fast Dry
Cut Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Hole, Level 5 Protection, Slash Resistant Safety Protective Arm Sleeves,17 inch, Grey (1 Pair)
Cosmos 4 Pairs Different Color UV Protection Cooler Arm Sleeves for Bike Cycling Hiking Golf
- Package included: 4 Pairs arm sleeves in Black, Gray, Blue and White colors respectively.
- Provide protection on your arm against sunburn.
- Elastic and fast dry materials for cooling effect.
- Approx 15.5 inch length, suggest fit for upper arm circumference about 10~14 inches, wrist circumference about 6.5~10 inches. Great for women and small arm framed men.
- Prefect for outdoor and indoor activities.
Compression Sports Arm Sleeve 99% UV Protection for Golf Weight Training Basketball Cycling Pain Injury Recovery, Helps protect arms from abrasions blisters and chaffing B (2 Pairs)
- PROTECTIVE: Helps protect arms from abrasions, blisters, and chaffing. Helps improve arm circulation while supporting surrounding muscles.2 Pair/Set, UV Protection; 998-Percent, High Tech 3D Weaving Design
- TEMPERATURE REGULATING:Fast Sweat Kick-away and Fast Dr.Advanced temperature regulating properties help retain heat to soothe muscles and wick away moisture.
- INCREASE CIRCULATION: Compression fabric reduces soreness, cramping and fatigue throughout legs.
- NEWLY UPGRADED: No Needlework Inside and Knit Finishing-Extreamly Comfortable 3D Weaving Design to make more comfortable than others
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee if you are not happy with your product
Prevent Products, Inc. - GeriGlove® Elderly Skin Protector, Thin Skin Tear & Light Bruise Protective Arm Sleeve - 100% Made In USA (Large/Beige)
Launder in UV Protection: Rit Sun Guard
Add Rit Sunguard to your wash cycle and protect your family from UV rays.
Rit, a company known for it's fabric dye, has developed a new product called Sun Guard. Rit Sun Guard is a powder that you simply add to the regular wash cycle. The protection lasts through 20 laundry cycles. Chlorine bleach should not be used in the cycle in which you use the Sun Guard. But it is safe to add it to the following 20 cycles. It will not affect the protection quality. Rit Sun Guard will not discolor clothes or change their texture. Once your clothes have gone through a regular laundry cycle with Rit Sun Guard, they are permeated with UV protection. It is surprising to learn that a white tee shirt, laundered normally, gives an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 5 but the same tee shirt washed in Rit Sun Guard gives a UPF of 30. UPF differs from SPF in what exactly is measured. SPF measures the time it takes for the sun's rays to turn the skin red. According to John E. Adams, MD in the Skin Cancer Foundation Journal, "UPF measures the relative amount of ultraviolet radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches the skin." By washing clothes in Sun Guard, you can block 96% of the sun's ultraviolet rays from getting through to your skin.
This is great for playing on the beach, working in the yard or even swimming in the pool. Sunscreen washes off during water play so it must be reapplied often. Unfortunately, we sometimes neglect to reapply it until it's too late and we're starting to turn pink. Rit Sun Guard remains effective when the clothing becomes wet, so your shoulders and back could be protected for as long as you wanted to stay in the water or play on the beach.
For those who are losing their hair and worry about getting the tender area of the scalp burned, washing a hat or cap in Rit Sun Guard may be an easy solution. With the fabric providing a UPF of 30, you could wear a thinner cap or even a bandana. You can be protected and remain cool.
Rit Sun Guard has been recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. A product must pass rigorous tests to be approved by the Skin Cancer Foundation and must be proven to provide the amount of protection claimed. Rit Sun Guard passed these tests and the Skin Cancer Foundation assures us that it does, indeed, provide a UPF of 30.
Dermatologists, too, are singing the praises of Rit Sun Guard. It is absolutely safe for those with even the most sensitive skin.
In the 21st Century, there is much talk about the damage to the ozone layer and the dangers of the sun. But we continue to flock to the beaches and pools when the hot summer days call us. Now we and our families can be a whole lot safer just by adding a little Sun Guard powder to our laundry.