Bestselling Presentation Electronic White Boards in 2020
Pacon 3763 - Spotlight Presentation Board, 48 x 36, White
Astar AWB-6507 65" Multi Touch Display Electronic White Board Interactive Smart Writing Board w/Wi-Fi, 3G internet 5000:1 Built-in Speaker1920 x 1080 Optical
Elmer's 900803 Foam Board, White Surface with White Core, 30 x40, 10 Boards/Carton
- Manufacturer: EPI900803
Pacon PAC5460 4-Ply Railroad Board, White, 22" x 28", 100 Sheets
- Ideal for construction, art projects, mats, mounting, block printing, painting, markers, stencilingand posters
- Colored on both sides
- Smooth uniform finish on front and back
Hosim LED Message Writing Board,32"x24" Illuminated Erasable Neon Effect Restaurant Menu Sign with 8 colors Markers, 7 Colors Flashing Mode DIY Message Chalkboard for Kitchen Wedding Promotions (6080)
Whiteboard Sticker - Large Wall Whiteboard with 1 Whiteboard Pen, Self-Adhesive Dry Erase Wall Decal, Peel and Stick Vinyl Whiteboard Contact Paper for Classroom/Home/Office, 17.7” x 78.7”
LED Writing Message Board, 16” x 12” Illuminated Erasable Neon Effect Restaurant Menu Sign with 8 Colors Markers, 7 Colors Flashing Mode DIY Chalkboard for Kitchen Wedding Promotions by Hosim
1" Letters and Characters for Changeable Letter Boards | 252 Characters & Symbols | Includes @ # $% ¢ ? ? ? & ? | Bonus Pouch (1" Letter Set & Bag ONLY)
Pacon - 4 Pack - Spotlight Corrugated Presentation Display Board White 48 X 36 "Product Category: Presentation/Display & Scheduling Boards/Display Board Systems"
YARMOSHI My First Wooden Drawing Board Easel Double Sided Adjustable | Chalk Blackboard & White Dry Erase Surface, Magnetic Sponge, Marker Pens, Chalks & Bottom Tray | Learning Play for Toddlers!
- 2 SIDES - MORE FUN: Our adjustable Wooden Kid's Art Easel has 2 sides to choose from, either the Chalkboard Surface or the White Dry Erase Board! Allow your preschooler to explore both options while learning to write and draw. Invent fun learning games to play with your little ones!
- HASSLE FREE CLEANING: This little, adjustable, wooden chalk drawing board stands at, between 21" to 25" tall, the perfect height for your very young children. Just sit them in their little chairs in front of the board & let them get creative. It comes with 2 easy to use eraser sponges. One will wipe chalk away and the other will erase markers from the board in a flash! NO MORE MESSY BOARDS!!
- SPEND FUN, QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR TODDLERS WHILE DEVELOPING THEIR: Fine Motor Skills, Imagination, Creativity, Concentration, Communication, Problem Solving, Spatial & Visual Awareness, Shapes & Sizes, Colors, Letters & Numbers, Hand to Eye Coordination and lots more!
- BOTTOM TRAY FOR STORAGE: Designed with your best interest at heart, this blackboard has a bottom tray for convenient storage. Keep the essentials, like chalks, erasing sponges and colorful markers tidy and handy in this clever tray.
- BUY THIS LEARNING BOARD RISK FREE: We have complete confidence in our products but since your satisfaction is our top priority, this product is backed by our 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - no questions asked!
LCD Writing Tablet 8.5-Inch Writing Drawing Board Colorful Writing Tablet Great Gift for Kids-Useful at Office by Poker Wolf (Green)
- MULTI-COLOR WRITING PAD: New generation LCD Writing Tablet to give you a larger creative space. Perfect for Memos, Practicing Handwriting, Shopping lists, To-do, Arithmetic, Drawing and Pictures. A good replacement of stickers and whiteboards.
- 8.5" LCD NOTEPAD: 8.5 inch writing area and only 0.2 inch thin, Light(Weights 140g) and portable for carry. Environmental paperless writing board. Also featured with magnet background, suitable for leaving messages on refrigerator surface.
- BATTERY POWERED LCD WRIRING BOARD: Powered by replaceable 1*CR2016 battery (Included). Up to 120,000 service times. Energy and money saving. Suitable for designer, business man, teacher, students, artist and even housewife for the daily shopping note.
- ONE BUTTON TO CLEAN: Comes with a writing pen, erase your image with the touch of a button. Perfect to form good habit for write and draw ability.
- 1-Year WARRANTY: Worry-Free Guarantee. 365 days refund or replace for no reason. Problems will be solved as soon as possible during 1 year. Please feel free to contact us if there are anything we can do for you.
Trivial Pursuit - Playstation 3
- New question categories and all new questions with each turn.
- Challenge your friends with the original Trivial Pursuit game.
- Earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in Facts & Friends mode.
- Track your best categories over time with your customer Trivial Pursuit profile.
- Trivial Puruit finally played your way.
Universal 43033 Dry Erase Easel Board, Easel Height: 42" to 67", Board: 29" x 41", White/Silver
- Easy-to-clean board with no-pinch pad retainer
- Adjustable easel legs
- Sturdy, attractive frame
Good Parents Must Censor Curricula
Parents have the right and the duty to censor the educational texts and curricula of their children. Teachers should respect and facilitate this right, not oppose it.
Authors and publishers express "amazement" at "unfounded" criticisms. Teachers and school administrators decry the latest attempt at "censorship" on the part of "right-wing extremists" and "religious fanatics." Hyperbolic newspaper editorialists warn menacingly of a possible resurgence of Nazism. Shades of Hitler and the Third Reich, they wail, invoking the sacred rights of free press and free speech, declaring complete confidence in the judgment of teachers, and cheering school administrators who "courageously" thwart the will of parents. Always the disingenuous argument is made that removal of a particular book from the classroom or the school library irremediably diminishes the rights and liberties of others, as though students and parents are somehow incapable of borrowing the same book from a public library or purchasing it from a bookstore.
Over the last few decades, this pattern has been repeated, again and again, in school districts throughout the country. In fact, the NEA and various "educational" publishers have provided guidelines to teachers and administrators for slipping controversial texts and curricula into a school system unnoticed, and for stonewalling parents when these materials are detected. Is it any wonder that parents are increasingly disinclined to trust teachers and administrators who have dedicated themselves to changing the values of other people's children?
This is one of the biggest scandals of our times, and by and large our watchdog press is ignoring it. Are the newspaper editors of America simply unaware of the conflict? Or do they share the professional educator's conceit that schools must protect children from the baleful influence of their parents? Can they not see that it is the parents who are trying to protect their children from the schools? Why won't they help?
[Appropriately enough, the above commentary is taken almost verbatim from a letter to the editor I wrote to my hometown paper 15 years ago, in protest of a sanctimonious editorial on censorship that had been prompted by parental demands for the removal of a book called Voodoo and Hoodoo from the libraries of a local school system. Parents objecting to the book -- because it showed would-be witches and warlocks how to cast grotesque spells and hexes on their middle-school classmates -- were dismissed as backward and benighted. Funny thing is, I had to submit that letter three or four times before the editors condescended to run it. Perhaps it was the little note I included with the last submission that did the trick: "Refusing to publish a letter challenging your views on censorship -- isn't that censorship?"]