Bestselling Preschool Time Telling Toys in 2021
Time Telling Wall Clock Learning System. Educational Toys for Preschool & Toddlers. School Clock with Metric System. Preschool Learning, Early Learning, First Time Kids Clock. Magnetic Shape Sorting
- How to tell time: This easy to use wall clock enables children to learn the concept of time in a fun and simple way. There are 40 magnets that can be placed into the yellow space to match the right time. These type of educational toys promote independent learning and encourage abstract thinking.
- Metric System: The clock will teach your child the 12 & 24 hour learning system and it has a moon and a sun so the child understands the difference between AM & PM. In addition this first time clock teaches the difference between TO & PAST which makes this kids clock an easy to teach activity clock.
- Colorful & Fun: Preschool children can learn the concept of time in a fun and simple way. The telling time clock can be used for many children at the same time by playing games to see who can tell the most time. Great educational toys for toddlers as well because it encourages early learning.
- School Clock: This shape sorting clock is the perfect addition to any kindergarten or preschool classroom. Encourages group learning and cognitive development. Saves teachers time, reduces frustration, and encourages teamwork. This kids learning clock is perfect for children with learning difficulties because it helps to understand the task.
- Clock Puzzle: Learn to tell time by counting, sorting, and color recognition. Use as Toddler clock for hand and eye coordination. The colors will appeal to boys and girls alike. Great for travel because the child can bring it anywhere- to a friend's house, to grandma`s house, on vacation, childcare provider, aftercare program which makes this telling time teaching clock a very clever clock. Memorial Day Sale
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Clock - Wooden Educational Toy
- Wooden clock with 12 removable pieces for teaching time-telling and more
- Minute and hour hands rotate
- 12 shaped number pieces fit into recessed wells
- Includes extension activities to reinforce early-learning concepts
- Teaches fine motor skills, numbers, colors, shapes, and concepts of time
Clock Educational Toys, OULucicy Baby Kid Children Hand Made Wooden Clock Toys for Kids Learn Time, Best Christmas Gift (US local warehouse, served within 7 days)
iPlay, iLearn Wooden Shape Sorting, Counting and Teaching Time Clock Educational Learning Toy for 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Old and Up, Children and Toddlers(Both for Boys and Girls)
- Learning clock, Learn the concept of time, numbers, colors, shapes in a fun and simple way
- Wooden clock with 18 removable pieces for teaching time and number telling
- Wooden clock with 14 shaped number pieces fit into recessed wells
- Early Educational toy, High quality wooden material, Also Includes weather learning
- 2 Years+, Buy it and your children will enjoy it
ThinkFun Zingo Time-Telling Board Game - Fun Bingo Style Game for Kids Age 4 and Up
- WHAT YOU GET - Includes a Zinger, 32 minute tiles, 32 hour tiles, 6 double-sided Zing cards and instructions. For ages 5+, 2-6 players.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS - Simple matching game introduces young players to the clock, and includes an advanced level for kids who are already time tellers.
- ZINGO FAMILY OF GAMES - Zingo Time-Telling is one of the hugely popular Zingo family of products.
- AWARD WINNER - Parents Choice Gold Award Winner.
Disney Pixar Activity Workbook Bundle - Alphabet Phonics Reading Addition Subtraction Time Money
- One (1) - 32 Page Activity Workbook by Disney & Pixar - Learn the Alphabet, Letters and Writing
- One (1) - 32 Page Activity Workbook by Disney & Pixar - Learn Numbers, Counting, Addition & Subtraction
- One (1) - 32 Page Activity Workbook by Disney & Pixar - Learn Phonics & Reading, Consonants and Vowels
- One (1) - 32 Page Activity Workbook by Disney & Pixar - Learn Comprehension of Time & Money
- Complete Set of 4 Disney & Pixar Activity Workbook Set - Fun Activity Workbooks for, Learning and Development of Basic Educational Skills
LeapFrog Leapstart 1st Grade Activity Book: Spy Math & Critical Thinking
Timy Wooden Shape Sorting Clock Puzzle Teaching Clocks Number Puzzle Learning Toy for Kids
- This shape sorting clock puzzle with 12 removable shape blocks is a unique way for teaching time-telling and more
- There are 12 different shaped wooden number pieces fit into matching slots, plus minute and hour hands rotate encouraging realistic practice
- The number on the shape blocks and the word on the hands can glow in the dark, which is a great highlight of this wonderful educational toy
- The pre-school toy teaches fine motor skills, numbers, colors, shapes, count, and concepts of time
- Graphic painted right onto the wood surface to decrease chipping and increase durability; Made of quality wooden and non-toxic material
eeBoo Create and Tell Me A Story Cards, Animal Village
- For ages 3 and up
- 36 cards
- Instructions included
- Cards are 3.75 x 4.75 inches
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
YIRAN Wooden Shape Sorting Teaching Clocks Educational Lacing Beads Toys for Preschool Age Kids Toddlers
- 12 removable bright color shaped blocks for teaching time-telling. Double sided blocks: one side is with numbers 1-12, the back side is with animals.
- Made of durable wood with non-toxic water based paint children safe materials.
- Multifuction: time reading; number, color and animal cognition; blocks building; lace threading games.
- Promotes kids hand-eye coordination, logic thinking, counting skills and fine motor skills.
- For age 3 years old and up. Size: diameter-22cm; height-1.6cm.
Teach My Preschooler The Time
- Teach your preschooler how to tell the analog and digital time
- Set includes a wipe off teaching clock, book, digital time maker, numbers to 60 and wipe off crayons
- Encourages numeracy, counting, decoding, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and parent/child interaction
- Includes a teaching guide with tips
- Bond; Teach; Play; 20 Minutes A Day!
Alma's Designs My Quiet Book
- Premium construction make this the best Quiet Book ever; sturdy fabrics, detailed embroidered applique; built to last and be handed down from child to child
- Learning activities include basic dressing skills: working with simple buttons, zippers, snaps, laces, and buckles; your child will develop the techniques and dexterity necessary to master these common fasteners
- Other interactive elements include telling time, recognizing colors and shapes, and counting; even simple titles on each page will provide early alphabet training
- Your child will love exploring this early learning activity book as he develops self confidence with basic clothing fasteners
- Recommended for children 12 months old and up
eeBoo Tell Me A Story - Mystery in the Forest
- For ages 3 years and up
- 36 illustrated storytelling cards, 3.75 x 4.75 inches
- Instructions included for games and activities
- Can be played individually or in a group
- Kids will love rearranging the cards to create fresh new stories every time it's played.
Free Math Coloring Worksheets for First Grade
Addition, telling time, graphing are all things kids will learn in the first grade. Kids don't have to be afraid of learning these concepts. Here are some worksheets for kids that incorporate math concepts into a fun learning experience.
This coloring page is great for kids who are learning to add. Rather than color by number, kids are encouraged to color by equation. They have to find out the answer to each problem and color it the color that corresponds to the answer. Kids can then draw a picture of themselves as a clown in the space provided. This is a very fun and educational worksheet for young addition learners.
Crayons Coloring Sheet
This educational coloring sheet is another good one for addition practice. Kids can color the areas of the picture based on the answer to the equation. They will have to solve each equation to find the color that corresponds to the answer. Kids will not only learn about addition, the picture that they are coloring shows the process of how crayons are made. They can learn about manufacturing and addition while enjoying a neat coloring activity.
Daily Time Schedule
What a great way for kids to learn about time! If your child is just learning how to read a clock, they will have a lot of fun with this worksheet. It allows kids to keep a schedule of their activities and what times they happen. They are given a list of activities and asked to write the time that do it next to the activity. Then they will draw the clock time on the clock on the worksheet. This prepares children to learn how to read a clock.
One skill that all those who want to become good at math will need to have is graph reading. Kids will need to learn how to use and read graph and what better way to begin learning than with a graph coloring sheet. This activity lets the graph the ways other kids get to school. There are five options for kids to choose from and they will have to ask a group of their classmates for their answers. They will write the number of students for each way of getting to school in the blanks provided. Then they will chart the number of each way on the graph to represent the number of students that take each method of transportation to get to school. This activity provides a great way for kids to learn about graphs.