Bestselling Preschool Learning Toys in 2020
Wipe Clean: Pen Control
Teach My Preschooler
- 71 Pieces to teach reading, printing, numbers to 100 and early math.
- Kit includes readers, flashcards, magic drawing board, posters, flip books, counters, foam numbers
- Promote school readiness, early literacy, numeracy, fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
Building Blocks, FIOLOM Interlocking Solid Plastic Plum Blossom Building Toy Sets Interactive Puzzle Educational Learning Stem Building Construction Toys Gifts for Kids Boys Girls and Preschool 90 PCS
ALEX Toys Little Hands String A Farm
- Develops fine motors skills and helps promote sequencing and counting skills
- Parents' Choice Recommended Award winner
- iParenting Media Award winner
- Each set includes 12 wooden beads, wooden needle, cotton lace and stopper
- Recommended for children 3 to 5 years of age
Educational Insights Shapes Beanbags
- Packaging may vary
- Time to "shape up" with these toss and learn bean bags
- Each is beautifully embroidered with its name
- Perfect size for small hands
- Each bean bag is a different color and shape
Melissa & Doug Self-Correcting Wooden Number Puzzles With Storage Box (40 pcs)
- Great for matching and counting skills
- Color pictures feature familiar objects
- Wooden storage box with slide-in lid
- 40 wooden pieces
- Ages 4 years and up
LeapFrog Scribble and Write
- Trace the lights to learn how to write
- New writing accuracy feedback and easy-grip stylus
- Now teaches A-Z and 1-10, ages 3+ years
- Product and packaging may vary
- Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
Water Gel Beads(Almost 40,000pcs) Water Jelly Pearls Rainbow Mix for Kids Sensory Playing, Wedding Home Decoration,Plants Vase Filler Sold by Jangostor
- High-capacity: 12.3OZ ( 350g ), 12 Colors, 40,000pcs. Jangostor water beads start as tiny hard balls but it take up to 4-6 hours to become 0.5 ~ 0.7 inch bouncy and beautiful jelly water beads when you add water
- Safety Material :Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable. Fully tested and exceeds all children's toy safety requirements.
- Interesting Sensory Exploration: Fully expanded, Jangostor smooth, squishy water beads create a soothing tactile experience. Ideal for keeping kids happy and busy for hours and playing a fun game, great learning tool, explore science project
- Promotes Learning: Parents, teachers, and therapists love these beads for home & clinical use.Helps kids with color recognition, counting & fine motor skill and language development.
- Extensive Uses:Home Decoration, Wedding Centerpieces, Baby Showers, Table toys, Plant decoration, tactile toys, Vase filler, Foot Spa, Preschool Kids activities and many more!
Kidzlane Color Matching Egg Set - Toddler Toys - Educational Color & Number Recognition Skills Learning Toy
Wipe Clean: Early Learning Activity Book (Wipe Clean Early Learning Activity Books)
- Priddy Books
Best Christmas Toy Stores in Austin, TX
Wooden toys, novelties, free games, Christmas toys that stir the imagination...only in Austin, Texas. If you plan on getting something unique for your kids or fun for grown-ups, this is your guide to toy shopping in Austin this holiday season.
Great Hall Games
There is so much passion for toys and games in this store. You can try the games for free, and the staff won't bother you. They can order stuff for you that they don't have in stock, and some things that Walmart doesn't carry.
If you like hanging out with the gaming crowd (not talking about the geeks at Gamestop), Great Hall Games is the spot. They hold events on a variety of games (board games, etc) and they don't charge for any sort of membership.This place is so fun, it's a little kid's (and grown-up's) paradise. As mentioned, Great Hall Games does not focus on videogames so don't go here if you're looking for a new Wii or Xbox release in your collection.
If you don't have a clue on trying to find some fun gift for somebody, go to Terra Toys. Locals love the well-picked, knowledgeable staff. Many parents like the fact that this is not another electronics toy store that sells the same stuff that causes brain dead zombieness among young kids (hint: videogames). Instead, Terra Toys offer all kinds of things that bring out the imagination in children.
Okay, this may not be your typical toy store, but you can still bring your kids to browse around. One cool thing about this Austin toy store other than the fact that it's got a bar? They offer free gift wrapping. They are also open till late. Plenty of Austin denizens agree: the place makes them feel like a little kid again.
Monkey See Monkey Do
When you read the name of this store, what was the first thing that came into your mind? A mix between grown-up novelty items and unique toys, Monkey See Monkey Do is not for serious people. They do sell action figures but don't plan on getting stuff for your little kids here.
Rootin' Ridge Toymakers
There aren't very many places in the world that sell handmade wooden toys anymore. Call it old-fashioned, but Austin is lucky to still have the Rootin' Ridge Toymakers, whose owners have been making carving toys since 1975. Fortunately, they don't overcharge the toys despite being a labor of love. Christmas is a great time to look around here and maybe find something unique for your children to enjoy.