Bestselling Preschool Kitchen Play in 2020
Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Pretend Play Kitchen Set for Kids (8 pcs)
- Includes colander, pot with lid, 2 p
KidKraft Vintage Kitchen - White
- Doors open and close
- Oven knobs click and turn
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) : 33.00 x 13.00 x 35.70 Inches
- Cordless phone
- Removable sink for easy cleanup.Age Range: 3+
DecentGadget 6 Wooden Play Eggs in Carton Pretend Play Pre-school Educational Toy Kitchen Food Toy by DecentGadget
Hello Kitty Kitchen Play Set Miniature Toy Preschool Girl Role Play
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Plastic kitchen tools that will be great for any child that likes make believe.
- Product dimensions (package): height 22cm (8.7in) x length 22.5cm (8.9in) x width 7.5cm (3in) weight 470g (1pound)
- Set includes everything in the pictures such as cooking utensils, milk carton, vegetables, toaster and so on.
Hape Gourmet Kitchen Kid's Wooden Play Kitchen in White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Your child will be enchanted as they make their culinary masterpiece
- Big red knobs provide a realistic experience for toddler fun
- Encourages kinesthetic development as your child cognitively develops role play skills
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
Kids Kitchen Toys Pretend Play Cutting Food Slice Playset with Knife and Cutting Board (Vegetable, Small)
Melissa & Doug Baking Play Set (20 pcs) - Play Kitchen Accessories
- Cook up a deliciously good time with this ultimate play food baking set -- 20 food-grade, dishwasher-safe baking tools
- Made from heavy-gauge stainless steel, solid wood utensils, and BPA-free plastic
- Includes oven mitt, measuring spoons and cups, whisk, spatula, mixing bowl, muffin tin, and more
- Features a recipe for fun dough to mix up and play with
- Ages 3 years and up
Step2 Little Cooks Kitchen Playset
- Kids can prepare their meals on the faux granite countertop
- Toddlers and preschoolers can cook on the electronic pretend stove top burner that features flashing lights
- Children can keep their utensils within reach using the hanging storage hooks
- 21-piece kitchen accessory set included with play dishes, pots and pans (play food not included)
- Toy kitchen features fun electronic sounds that resemble real kitchen appliances
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cooking Set
- Familiar, brightly colored cookware helps children develop imaginative play skills
- Develop storylines and generate expressive play by giving children a theme to play to
- 10-piece plastic cookware set includes: tea kettle, frying pan with lid, two-handled pot with lid, and five utensils
- Frying pan measures 5" in diameter
- Fun for ages 3+
Tot Tutors TC824 Espresso Collection Kids Wood Table & 4 Chair Set, Espresso
Melissa & Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Pretend Play Toy Kitchen
- Compact wooden kitchen with realistic details to stir up imaginations
- Features refrigerator, cook top, oven, removeable sink, a working timer, and more
- 26"H x 36"L x 16"W assembled
- Contains small parts, adult assembly required
- Ages 3 years and up
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|Adult assembly required.
KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen
- Large enough that multiple children
- Materials: MDF, Solid Wood, Plastic
Melissa & Doug Let's Play House! Grocery Cans Play Food Kitchen Accessory - 10 Stackable Cans With Removable Lids
- Play food cans that open and close
- Includes 10 cans in a variety of sizes and designs
- Plastic lids pop on and off with ease
- Sturdy and colorful cardboard sides
- Promotes sorting and grouping, color recognition and aware ness of different types of food
Encourage Creativity in Kids with Pretend Play Furniture
Add pretend play furniture to your kid's decor to unlock his imagination. From making your own rocking horse to building a treasure chest, these ideas turn ordinary children's decor into fun, educational games.
Encourage Creativity in Kids with Pretend Play Furniture: #1 Pretend Play Furniture
There are many types of pretend play furniture, such as kids beds that look like pirate boats or cars, or play furniture that imitates adult life like pretend kitchen appliances or lemonade stands. Growing Tree Toys offers a wonderful selection of pretend play furniture, and local toy stores will also carry a wide variety.
Encourage Creativity in Kids with Pretend Play Furniture: #2 Rocking Horse
A rocking horse is an excellent pretend play furniture that adds fun to kids decor while encouraging creativity. Not only is a rocking horse fun for imaginative role playing games, but a rocking horse can become a perfect place for reading. Challenge kids to read and ride at the same time, and turn reading into a game. This pretend play furniture has been part of kids furniture for centuries and with good reason. You can buy a rocking horse, such as this dazzling display of possibilities at E-Rocking Horses. Or better yet, make your own rocking horse. It's easy to do, and kids will love the chance to be creative with you. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to creating your own rocking horse.
Encourage Creativity in Kids with Pretend Play Furniture: #3 Treasure Chest
A treasure chest adds a spark of adventure to kids decor. Unlike any other pretend play furniture, a treasure chest can teach kids the value of keeping cherished belongings safe, and the joy of sharing those secret treasures with the ones they love. You can buy a treasure chest at a kids furniture store, but it is much more fun to create a treasure chest together with your kids. All you need is an old toy chest, it can be one you have at home or a simple one you find at a toy store or garage sale. Using specially textured spray paint you can create the illusion that your treasure chest is made from tarnished metal. Simply prime then spray paint the box with textured paint. Then add rusty lines along the corners and edges with rusty textured paint. Complete this fun kids furniture project by drawing a key on the box, or installing a padlock with a combination lock, which will give your kid the added challenge of learning to unlock a combination key.
Encourage Creativity in Kids with Pretend Play Furniture: #4 Art Easel
It's easy to encourage kids to create when you add a beautiful easel to their kids decor. Unlike a chalk board which you can create on the wall of your kids' room with chalk board paint (as explained here), an easel is part of the furniture and, therefore, more important. On an easel kids can create pictures that last, to share with family and friends, decorate the fridge or give as presents. Though some kids furniture stores sell whiteboard easels, such pictures do not last and take away from the magic of sharing. Only a traditional art easel with paper and coloring pencils or paints can act as a true pretend play furniture.
Encourage Creativity in Kids with Pretend Play Furniture: #5 Table amp; Chairs Set
Set aside a special place for creativity in your kids decor with an elegant table and chairs set. No other pretend play furniture encourages kids to sit down and be creative as much as a table and chairs made to fit their size. Kids can draw, paint and read at their small table. Or have a party with friends. You can buy your table and chairs ready made, such as this gorgeous Nantucket Pastel table and chairs set, or find an old set at a garage sale and repaint it. Involve kids in adding creative touches to their kids furniture set by stamping patterns on their chairs and table or writing their names on the chair backs.
More Educational, Fun Kids Decor Ideas:
Kids Decor and Magnetic Paint - Help Kids Learn with a Giant Magnetic Board: Turn kids decor into an educational tool by creating a giant magnetic board on your child's bedroom wall. It's as easy as applying magnetic paint. And the fun of tactile learning can begin the same day.
Kids Decor and Chalk Board Paint - Encourage Creativity in Kids with a Giant Chalk Board: Turn kids decor into an educational tool by creating a giant chalk board on your child's bedroom wall. It's as easy as applying paint (chalk board paint, that is).
Kids Decor-Glow in the Dark Stars Add Educational Fun to Kids Decor: Add glow in the dark stars to your kids decor and teach your kids the love of stargazing, and the magic of wishing on a star as they fall asleep.