Bestselling Preschool Bath Toys in 2021
3 Bees & Me Bath Toys for Boys and Girls - Magnet Boat Set for Toddlers & Kids - Fun & Educational
- BEST VALUE - Why pay extra for separate toddler bath toys when you can get this most popular 4 boats in 1 playset deal today?
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - bathtime toys kids will play with and love you for! For every preschool boy or girl
- SAFE FOR KIDS & THE ENVIRONMENT - certified BPA free, phthalate free and lead free and built to last!
- EDUCATIONAL - Fun new way to learn about colors and numbers; enhances motor skills and imagination
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Order today. All 3 Bees and Me toys are 100% Risk Free. 60 Day Return. We stand behind our bathtub toys!
Munchkin Squirtin Bath Toy, Barn Buddies
- Includes 4 different water-squirting, floating barnyard animal friends
- Fun way to teach animal names and sounds in the bath
- Great for underwater bubbles and bath games
iPlay, iLearn Baby Bath Toy, Shower Bathtub Dolphin Spout, Swimming Pool Water Toy, Interactive Learning Gift for Ages 6, 9, 12, 18 Months Infant, 1, 2, 3 Years Old Baby, Toddlers, Kids, Boys, Girls
Disney Parks Princess and Fairy Squeeze Toy Set Rapunzel Mulan Jasmine Tiana Tinkerbell
- Authentic Disney Parks Merchandise
- Set includes Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Tinker Bell
- Includes zippered plastic tote for easy storage
- Note: this squeeze toy is not to be used in the bath, pool, or any other water related activity
- 5" Tall Figures
Snowflake Building Blocks Kids STEM Educational Toys - 250 Piece Mega Set of Plastic Interlocking Discs for Preschool, Toddler and School Boys and Girls - Creative & Development Toy - Feijoa + Pukeko
- 250 BLOCK MEGA PACK - A durable plastic tub containing 250 colorful interconnecting snowflake shaped plastic blocks that are safe and non-toxic. The blocks are 1.25 inches across. Younger children may need your assistance to connect and disconnect the blocks.
- ENCOURAGES IMAGINATION & CREATIVITY - With your child's imagination there are no bounds as to what they can create - shapes, cars, boats, robots, animals and more. Perfect for role play, the bath, color recognition, counting and early math.
- FOSTERS SKILL DEVELOPMENT - Learning through play improves cognitive development, encourages communication and promotes relationship building. The introduction of STEM concepts in early childhood sets children on a path to develop a love of scientific inquiry.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN - The blocks are solid plastic and easily cleaned with boiling water. They are safer for bath use than most toys because mold will not grow.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Feijoa + Pukeko products are backed by a 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied or receive your money back.
HUAERYOUYUE Bathtub Toys Dinosaur Baby Bath Toys Christmas Kids Fun Squirt Toys Floating Bathroom Toys Assorted Colors 6PCS
iPlay, iLearn Sunflower Water Spout, Fountain, Spraying Baby Bath Toy, Shower & Bathtub, Kids Bath Time Game, Swimming Pool, Birthday Gift for 2, 3, 4, 5 Years, Toddlers, Boys & Girls
Yookidoo Bath Toy - Submarine Spray Station - Battery Operated Water Pump with Hand Shower and More
KidSource Bathtime Water Wheel - Bath Toy with Colorful Spinning Wheels for Kids Ages 18 Months Old and Up
- ENJOY GOOD CLEAN FUN IN THE TUB - make bath time a fun and positive play experience for your kids!
- KIDS WILL ACTUALLY LOVE TAKING A BATH - provides engaging fun to keep your kids entertained in the tub!
- FUN ACTION AND EDUCATIONAL TOO - water flow and spinning wheels teaches kids cause and effect!
- EASY FOR LITTLE KIDS TO USE - with just a scoop and water your kids are in control of the fun!
- QUICK SET-UP THAT STAYS OUT OF THE WAY - suction cups quickly attach to the side of the tub and it can stay there too!
Lewo Wooden Puzzle Toddler Toys Shapes Sorter Preschool Geometric Blocks Stacking Games for Kids
- Shape sorter board toy includes a wooden base with 10 posts that hold colored shapes - circles, rectangles, triangles, and squares
- Stacking Blocks Contains 16 pieces,detachable and removable blocks, can increase the baby's ability of creativity. Size: 5.9 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches
- Build early shape, color and size differentiation skills,it can inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development. Perfectly sized for toddlers' hands, also great choice as travel toys
- Great brain stimulating toy, a brilliant All in 1 product that teaches about colors, shades, early geometry shapes, matching, logic, fine motor skills
- The Geometric Toy is made of ABS plastic of non-toxic environmental material. BPA free. Recommended 3 years up
How to Make a Tin Can Car
Learn how to make a tin can car from vegetable cans. Tin can cars are an inexpensive way to make toys for kids without the cost of purchasing toy cars from stores.
Items Needed for the Toy Vegetable Can Car
14.5 ounce Vegetable Can. The vegetable can will be the body of the car.
4 Round Wooden Wheels. The wheels are just that the wheels on the car so that it will "go round and round."
Drill and 1/4 inch Drill Bit. The drill and bit will be used to drill holes into the tin can for the wheels to be attached to make the tin can car roll.
1/4 inch Dowel rod. The dowel rod will be used to attach the wheels to the tin can.
Paints. Use the paints to paint the tin can and wheels. They can be of any color since this is a craft project with which a child can help.
Wood Glue. The wood glue will be used to attach the wooden wheels to the end of the dowel rod pieces.
Making the Tin Can Car
Remove the label and glue off the vegetable can and wash out the can. Let the can dry.
Lay the tin can on its side and drill four holes into the tin can about 1/4 of the way up the side of the can.
Have the child paint the exterior of the can in any way they want. This will allow the child to make their car unique to their personality. Let the tin can dry. It may take more than one base coat of paint on the tin can to cover the metal. While the can is drying, have the child paint the wheels next. Let the wheels dry.
Cut two pieces from the dowel rod in 3 inch lengths. Once the wheels and tin can are dry, insert the dowel rod through the holes. Place a small drop of glue onto the dowel rod and insert it through the holes in the wheels. If there are not any holes in the wheels, drill holes in the wheel. Let the glue dry before letting the kids play with the tin can car.
Larger tin cans can be used to make larger cars. The dowel rod and wheels will need to be adjusted to the size of the tin can being used. Happy car making.