Bestselling Powersports Hydration Packs in 2020
Assault Industries 201005SG0301 Black Door Mounted UTV Hydration Pack (Set of 2)
- Designed to fit OEM Polaris RZR doors
- Will fit other UTV's with little modification
- Heavy duty material withstands outdoor elements
- Storage pocket for personal items
- Replaceable anti-microbial bladder
Deuter Streamer BPA-Free Hydration Pack
- NO-DRIP TECHNOLOGY - Deuter's innovative Helix Valve prevents leaks, even during high-intensity activities like running, mountain biking, or skiing; Light pressure on the drip-proof mouthpiece activates the flow of water, while the integrated spring valve automatically closes the mouthpiece when pressure is removed; Mouthpiece features a push-fit cap and twist activated water-stop lock
- HYGIENIC - The Grunge-Guard lining of the Streamer bladder is completely smooth and has antimicrobial properties that block bacterial growth to ensure a steady supply of clean water that tastes crisp, never funky
- EASY TO CLEAN - Full-width top opening is designed for quick, easy cleaning and makes filling the reservoir a breeze; Even the valve system is easy to take apart and clean; Hand-wash with warm water and mild soap
- BPA-FREE - Never grimace through water that tastes like plastic again; A special BPA-free film on the inside of the Streamer bladder is body-safe and completely taste-free for maximum refreshment
- SPECS - The Streamer 2.0 hydration system has a 2-liter capacity and features a leak-proof foldover top closure with secure slide clip; Weighs 6.1 oz and measures 14 x 8 in.; Constructed from Co-Extruded Polyethylene
Geigerrig (G2 500 BK) Pressurized Hydration Pack - RIG 500 - Black
- Sprays, Filter Ready, 2 Liter (70 oz.) Hydration Engine, Reversable Dishwasher Safe Reservoir
- 500 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity. Light Weight, Removable, Internal Pack Frame.
- Made from heavy duty Ballistic Nylon, padded pack straps, heavily padded and ventilated back panel.
- Vertical attachment loops on pack face for hanging gear and tying down and Ergonomic fit, terraced overlaid shoulder straps for adjustable tube configuration
- Two additional vertical zip pockets for essentials
Fox Racing 2018 Oasis Hydration Pack (CAMO)
USWE Black Ranger - 3 Litre Hydration Pack (Default , Black)
- 2 liter Elite hydration bladder with 3 liter cargo capacity.
- No More Dancing Monkey harness system.
- Tech mesh back panel
- Detachable organizer compartment
- Water-resistant smartphone pocket
Geigerrig - In Line Filter for Hydration Packs - Crypto
- Removes 99.9% Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Improves taste, odor and clarity of filtered water
- Includes Miraguard Antimicrobial* Technology which suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Rated to filter up to 50 gallons for extended adventures
- UQC ends built into the filter for plug-and-play connection to your Geigerrig hydration engine
USWE A2 Challenger Hydration Pack (ONE SIZE)
USWE 201221 A2 Challenger Hydration Pack
OGIO 122007.36 Stealth Erzberg 70 oz. Hydration Pack
- 600D/400D Polyester exterior has a DWR coating to protect against extreme weather conditions. Low profile design fits under/over roost deflector and jersey
- 2 stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps for storing GEL packets and/or Bite Valve docking station. One-piece zipper pulls reduce weight and noise during active pursuits
- Padded Air mesh back panel for wicking moisture away from your body. Ergonomic mesh shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap and tube routing system
- Zippered stash pocket on front panel for essentials or small gear. Reverse coil zippers help keep out dirt and debris
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions. Comes with 70 oz./ 2 Liter OGIO bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban antimicrobial technology
Fox Head Low Pro Hydration Pack, Black, One Size
- Eva molded back panel provides added comfort and ventilation while being lightweight and supportive
- Lightweight mesh shoulder straps allow for ultimate breathability and airflow. Sternum strap allows for stability and support during active pursuits
- Stowable stretch mesh helmet holder allows for trail helmet to be secured and kept out of the way before or after a ride
- Wide opening on the hydra valve allows for easy water flow and a comfortable bite valve
Leatt GPX 2.0 Race HF Hydration Pack-Orange/Black
- Ultra Lightweight but durable construction
2018 KTM Replica Erzberg Hydration Pack by Ogio 3PW1870300
- KTM branded Hydration backpack with water supply
OGIO 122005.501 Baja 70 oz./2 Liter Hydration Pack - Stoke Pattern
- 2 stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps for storing GEL packets and/or Bite Valve docking station. Ergonomically padded Air mesh shoulder straps for wicking moisture away from the body
- Raised Air mesh POD back panel directs airflow cooling down the body while transporting moisture away from your skin. Tailored paneling to control slosh and bladder movement
- Large compartment for stowing excess layers of clothing, gear and tools. Small compartment with mesh organizer for easy access to gear. Electronics /personals drop pocket on the top of the bag
- External bungee cord system for overflow storage is removable and storable when riding in wooded areas. Reverse coil zippers help keep out dirt and debris
- Storage Capacity: 400 Cu. In / 6.55 Liters. Comes with 70 oz. / 2 Liter OGIO bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban antimicrobial technology. Weight: 1.2 Lbs.
Biography of X Games Motocross Athlete Travis Pastrana
Travis Pastrana was born on October 8, 1983 in Annapolis, Maryland. He has been one of the top motor sports competitors over the past few years.
Travis Pastrana has won many X Games medals competing in several different motorcycle events. At the X Games, Pastrana has competed in motocross, freestyle motocross, and supercross.
At the age of fourteen, Travis Pastrana became the world champion of freestyle motocross and has had a huge impact on the sport ever since.
In 2002, Travis Pastrana became the first rider to ever land a backflip in competition when he successfully did so at the Summer Gravity Games. He was also one of the first to successfully land a 360 in competition when he did so in 2003 at the X Games. Along with these tricks, he is responsible for creating several other tricks on his motorcycle.
Travis Pastrana competes on Suzuki motorcycles and has ever since he was a boy. He refuses to ride anything else in practice or in competition.
Along with many of his awards for tricks, he has also won two major motorcycle racing championships. In 2000, Travis won the AMA 125cc National Championship. The following year, in 2001, he won the 125cc East Coast Supercross Championship.
Although Pastrana loves to race motorcycles, he favors doing tricks with them off of large jumps, making him perfect for some of the top motorcycle competitions at the X Games.
At the 2000 Summer X Games, Travis Pastrana won his first X Games gold medal when he finished first in Freestyle Moto X. Since then, he has won several other gold medals at the X Games in various events.
In 2003, Pastrana decided that he wanted to race cars as well. He began his rally racing career that year in the Race of Champions. The Vermont SportsCar rally team added Pastrana as a driver in 2004.
Travis Pastrana has been featured on many motorcycle and extreme sports DVDs. Because of his intense desire to try new tricks and stretch the limits, he is a huge favorite among fans. In one of the DVDs, Pastrana successfully lands a double backflip. He has not yet tried the double backflip in competition.
As a result of his constant attempts at stretching the limits, Pastrana has spent months at a time recuperating from serious injuries. During his career, he has suffered a broken back, concussions, and countless injuries to his legs.