Bestselling Powersports Drive Belts in 2022
Dayco HPX2203 HPX High Performance Extreme ATV/UTV Drive Belt
- Fits Polaris All Non-EBS 2000-2007 and Polaris Ranger 500 2003-2008
Polaris Snowmobile Replacement Drive Belt 1.44" X 46.625" Part No: 3211080
- Fits Models: Polaris Snowmobile 2000 Edge, 2001 500 XC, 2001 500 XC SP, 2001 600 Classic, 2001 600 Edge X, 2001 600 Pro X,
- 2001 600 XC SP, 2001 700 XC SP, 2001 800 LE, 2001 800 XC SP, 2002 440 Pro X Fan, 2002 500 XC, 2002 500 XC SP,
- 2002 600 Classic, 2002 600 RMK, 2002 600 XC SP, 2002 700 Classic, 2002 700 RMK, 2002 700 XC SP
- 2002 800 RMK, 2002 800 XC SP, 2003 Frontier Classic, 2003 440 Pro X Fan, 2003 500 Indy XC SP
- 2003 500 XC, 2003 600 Classic, 2003 600 Indy XC SP, 2003 600 Pro X, 2003 600 RMK, 2003 700 Classic
Arctic Cat Drive Belt - OEM# 0627-084
- Genuine OEM Arctic Cat Part - Discounted Price
- OEM part number 0627-084
- Fits most 2012-2013 800 M/F/XF Snow Models
- For product fitment visit PartsPitStop.com for free OEM Parts Diagrams
CISNO Go Kart 9.100.018-725 Drive Belt for Hammerhead 80T and TrailMaster Mid XRX
- Brand new and high quality
- Replaces parts number 9.100.018-725
- Fits Hammerhead 80T and Trailmaster MID XRX Karts with a 6.5HP engine
- Color: Black; Width: Approx 19mm; Weight: Approx 150g
Go Kart Drive Belt for Yerf-dog Go karts Go Cart 203591 Q430203W
- Yerf Dog: Q43103W & Q43203W
- Manco: 203591, 203591A, 203591B, 203591C
- Kartco: 7655
- Width: 0.75 inch/19mm
- Length: 760mm
Kirby Sentria Vacuum Cleaner Transmission Gear Drive Belt
Belt Drive Ltd. 32 Tooth (Stock) Transmission Pulley for Harley Davidson 1985-2
- Manufacturer Part No: TP-32
- Lightweight 7075 aluminum
- Hard anodized
- 1/3 the weight of stock pulleys
- Extends the life of the 5th gear bearing and lighter weight means more horsepower transfer to rear wheel
Comet 30 Series Assymetric Polyester Drive Belt - 3/4in. Top Width - 28-21/64in. Outside Cicumference 203590A
- NOTE : The T.C.
- 88 and C.A.T.
- 99 Series Clutches for 5/8in. wide belts are no longer available.
- The 20 and 30 Series Clutches and belts are somewhat interchangeable.
- 88 and 99 Series Drive Clutches can be replaced with 20 and 30 Series Drive Clutches.
Whirlpool 3934700 Washer Drive Belt Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Crosley
- Whirlpool OEM Part: 3934700
- All Our Parts Are Factory Approved For A Proper Fit
- Brand New in Original Retail Packaging
- 3934700 Belt
Club Car Precedent Gas Golf Cart Tune Up Kit W/Oil Filter Drive & Starter Belt
- Performing a tune-up is an in-expensive way to get the best performance and longevity out of your cart.
- (2) Fuel Filter, (1) Oil Filter, (1) Cylindrical Air Filter, (1) Spark Plug, (1) Drive Belt and (1) Starter Generator Belt.
- Make sure your motor is cool, your key is off and your parking brake is set before performing your tune-up!!
- Fits the Following Cart(s): 2004-Up Club Car Precedent Gas Golf Carts with an FE350 Kawasaki motor. Will not work on carts with an FE290 motor or Flat air filters.
- EVERY Products that are sold by "The King" are rigurously tested, and must meet very high set standards before the product is put on our shelves! Our customers mater! And we are here to get them the Best Golf Cart Accessories for the Best Prices! No Question!
Fiesta Bowl Results: Texas Beats Ohio State at Last Second
Shocking mostly everyone, Ohio State was on the verge of upsetting Texas in the Fiesta Bowl. But Colt McCoy led a furious final drive to give the Longhorns the win, 24-21. Now the BCS title game is next.
The Texas Longhorns ultimately won, but were about 20 seconds away from losing before finally doing it. Colt McCoy needed to throw the ball 58 times, and the Longhorns needed every second of a last minute drive, to finally win 24-21 in the Fiesta Bowl.
The furious finish of the Fiesta Bowl redeemed a first half where there was nothing but field goals. It was one thing to have the Buckeyes lead at the half- it was another thing to have them do it 6-3. The Longhorns couldn't get moving, and McCoy threw a costly interception in the red zone to end the half.
But when McCoy and the Longhorns woke up with two touchdowns in the third quarter, the Fiesta Bowl looked to turn out the way everyone expected. That is, until the Buckeyes came back with two scores themselves.
With Buckeyes' quarterbacks Terrelle Pryor and Todd Boeckman splitting time- and Boeckman even throwing a touchdown pass to Pryor- Ohio State was on the verge of quieting critics of themselves and the entire Big 10.
Instead, McCoy had two minutes left in the Fiesta Bowl to drive the Longhorns down the field, converting a 4'th-and-3 and then throwing the winning touchdown to Quan Cosby with 16 seconds left.
The way the Longhorns narrowly won the Fiesta Bowl probably wasn't good for their slim hopes to be ranked number 1 in the final AP poll. The AP doesn't have to select a BCS champion at number 1, so Texas could have had an opening with a big Fiesta Bowl win and poor performances in the BCS title game. But thus far, the strongest cases being made in BCS games have been made by USC and Utah.
The Buckeyes finally actually showed up in a BCS game, as the Big 10 finally had something to brag about for 59 minutes. Instead, the beleaguered conference finished 1-6 in bowl games this season.
The Longhorns' Fiesta Bowl win will probably put them at number 2 in the final polls, and likely make them a number 1 pick in next year's preseason polls with McCoy coming back.
Now, it is finally down to Florida and Oklahoma for the national championship on Thursday. This gives pundits two days to use the Fiesta Bowl as the bar for what they hope is a thrilling title match.
Newsweek- "Texas rallies past Ohio State 24-21 in Fiesta Bowl" www.newsweek.com/id/178079