Bestselling Power Tool Accessory Jigs in 2022
Pocket Hole Clamp for Woodworking, DIY-ers, Slant-hole Drilling and Power Tool Accessories
- The built-in pin fits 3/8" pocket hole while the pocket hole jig tightens the joint. 3" wide stock capacity allows for easy clamping and perfect surface alignment for pocket hole joints every time.
- Thread rod is in exquisite workmanship. And there is no block or stuck phenomenon when tightening.
- Easy to achieve a flush joint: insert the plastic pin into a pocket hole, turn round the ratchet handle to fasten 2 wood pieces to be assembled.
- The pin is inserted into a screw cap one one end, and can be spun out. And the pin is plastic, so it could be machined down to fit the hole size you need.
- Compared with the Kreg clamp, this hole jig clamp serves the same purpose, and is a big help when doing your Kreg joints. Meanwhile, this pocket hole jig is a great addition to Kreg pocket hole clamps.
Adjustable Replacement Tool Rest Sharpening Jig for 6 inch or 8 inch Bench Grinders and Sanders BG
- This jig will allow you to locate all sharpening positions with your bench grinder (grinder not included). The unique grip holder design allows the jig to be "used as a stone", which easily guides your blades and chisels. Aluminum construction gives you a smooth sliding side to side action when sharpening.
- Our sharpening jig works with any power or hand grinder that has a tool rest. It is the ideal replacement for the standard tool rest that comes with many factory bench grinders. The jig offers much more flexibility in terms of what you can get done than with the standard factory tool rest. The plate is offset for short chisels, such as Japanese or western butt chisels.
- High-friction pads ensure solid clamping without inadvertent misalignment for optimal accuracy. (Fits most tool rests.) The Sharpening jig can be used with 6" or 8" bench grinders and on many belt sanders/grinders. It quickly and easily mounts directly to the bench in front of the grinder and can be readily folded out of the way for freehand grinding if so desired.
- It can also be adjusted forward and backward for just the right angle. Some aftermarket tool rests don't move and adjust in this fashion thus limiting your ability to be accurate with your angles. The table straddles wheels up to 1" wide.
- Ratcheting handles lock the adjustable rest solidly in position and can be moved out of the way after locking to keep from accidentally bumping them. You can easily move the tool rest from one grinder to another or quickly remove it from the bench when not needed for grinding. Some assembly required. Bench top mounting screws are included.
General Tools 850 Heavy Duty, All-In-One Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig Kit, 76 Piece Set With Carrying Case
- COMPLETE POCKET HOLE JIG SYSTEM - Jig kit includes: pocket hole jig with clamp, #32 3/8 In. Step Drill Bit (replaceable), 3/8 in. steel stop collar, Hex wrench 6 in. square drive bit, 24 coarse square drive screws, 24 fine square drive screws, 24 wooden pocket hole plugs, Hard plastic carrying case.
- ACCURATE- this jig creates flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints for leg-and-rail connections, building face frame cabinets, sneaking screws into tight spots, and fastening picture frames with unlimited applications
- EASY TO USE- DIYers and expert craftsmen turn to this jig kit to build their woodworking projects. First, use the jig to drill steeply pitched counter bores in one joint member; then, drive self-tapping screws (without pilot holes) into the other member
- VERSATILE- built to be portable or bench mounted and designed with a built-in clamping system
- COMPLIANT- with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
R3-Promo Kreg R3 Jig Pocket Hole Kit With Free Classic Clamp Pack-In
- Solid metal drill guide
- Pocket hole jig system for do-it-yourselfers
- Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
- Includes Factory Warranty
Router Fluting Jig
Platte River 109142, Portable Power Tool Accessories, Jigs And Fixtures, Edge To Edge Dowel Jig
- Ensures accurate edge-to-edge doweling.
Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System
- 3-hole drill guide for pocket holes
- Large clamping recess to secure your jig
- Removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool
- Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool
- Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps
Platte River 951870, Portable Power Tool Accessories, Jigs And Fixtures, 4' T-Slot Channel
- Cuts and mounts easily.
- Specifications: Length=48 in, Width=13/16 in, Height=7/16 in
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
- 3-Directional Force for Unmatched Control of the Work piece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand Protection
- Precise 1/4" Thin Rips
- Virtually Eliminates Kickback
- Work with Small Stock Safely on the Table Saw, Router Table, Jointer, & Band Saw
- 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece
- Work with small stock safely
M-Power MHLF Mortise, Hinge, Lock and Flute Accessory for CRB7
- Work mortise length with uninterrupted on-board "Sight lines"
- Cut centered and off centered mortises
- Cut hinge and lock rebates
- Repeat cut sets of flutes
- Edge molding
Woodtek 122471, Portable Power Tool Accessories, Dovetail Jigs, 12" Dovetail Jig
- Dovetail joinery for drawers and more.
Jasper 200J Model 200 Circle Cutting Jig for Plunge Router
- Circle cutting jig is great for making speaker cutouts
- Cuts 256 different circles from 2-1/4 to 18-3/16-inches in diameter
- Precision-drilled pivot holes keep pins in selected holes
- Easily read scale is calibrated for a 1/4-inch router bit
- Mounts directly to the base of 19 different models of plunge routers
Milescraft 1298 3D-Pantograph Router Stencil Tracing Jig
- Universal base fits all routers with a 6-inch or smaller base.
- Three reduction settings to make carvings 40 50 or 60 percent of the template size
- Steel tubes and tough ABS plastic for durability
- Rout any design, line drawing, or carving
- 3 dimensional capabilities for the advanced user
Profiting from Woodworking
Woodworking can be a great source of added income
In the simplest of terms, profiting from woodworking begins with the creation of a product that is desirable on some level by a consumer. Woodworking objects are in essence a form of art with an unspoken demand that each be created of quality with great attention to detail so that they stand out from those of lesser value. Even those items that serve a common and pedestrian use must be better made than those that are mass produced by large companies if profiting from woodworking is to be achieved for the common person.
Profiting from woodworking requires in most instances that the same person that created a product will also perform the task of marketing the item to establish a source of income. This can be problematic in that time constraints on an individual seeking to profit from woodworking can limit the amount of time that is available to create new avenues of sales. Profiting from woodworking requires that this issue be conquered, and a good way to do so is to create a small line of products that are relatively easy to make in decent volume. A person can then make profiting from woodworking a much easier task by spending less time on pursuing sales and more time the woodworking aspect.
A small business can advance it's goals in profiting from woodworking by getting it's products in as many venues as possible. Without the ability to show the public what a woodworker has to offer, profiting from woodworking is not possible on any level. Attendance at trade shows, hobby fairs and flea markets can can make profiting from woodworking a reality rather than just a dream, and consignment shops are a great place to sell excess inventory.