Bestselling Power Shears & Nibblers in 2020
Harpow 5pcs Set Double Head Cutter Sheet Metal Nibbler Cutter Power Drill Attachment
- 1. Selective doubel cutting heads. 2. Cutting in any direction and angle desired.
- 3. Use with a pneumatic/an electric dnill,speed 1500-3000rpm.
- 4. Minimum cutting radius: 12mm
- 5. Maximum cutting thickness: steel plate: 1.8mm stainless steel: 1.2mm copper/aluminium plate: 2mm plastic/fiber board: 2mm
- 6.The package usually arrive within 7-15days.
Double Head Sheet Nibbler Metal Cutter Hole Saw Drill Attachment (Paperboard)
- This nibbler cutter suitable for car repair and maintenance and metal sheet productions
- Excellent cutting effect without any burrs and edges. Capable of cutting any kind of thin metal and sheets
- Use for: Brass Aluminum Stainless, Cutting Diameter: 7.4mm / 0.3", Shank Diameter: 27mm / 1.06", Overall Size: 18 x 5.1 x 7.8cm / 7" x 2" x 3" (L*W*H)
- Double cutting head and 360 degree adjustable with cutting speed of 1500 - 3000rpm
- Dual head metal sheet nibbler cutter is to be used with an electric drill or air drill
Draper Expert 250mm Hand Nibbler - 35748
- Interchangeable cutters have accurately ground edges
- Spring-loaded handles are coated and have slip guards for extra safety
- Cuts sheet metal up to 1
- 2mm thickness and laminates and plastics up to 2mm
Steel Double Head Sheet Nibbler Metal Cutter Holder Tool Saw Shear Cutting Drill Attachment Hand Tool Power Drill 360°1500-3000RPM (Ordinary Packing)
Ironton Electric Metal Shear - 4 Amp, 14 Gauge, 2500 SPM
- Powerful 4 Amp motor
- Cuts up to 14-gauge sheet metal
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2500 SPM
- 360deg swiveling head lets you easily adjust cutting direction
- Three-blade cutting system reduces metal deformation
Ingersoll Rand EC300 Air Nibbler
- Cuts up to 18 gauge steel, aluminum, plastic or other metals
- 6 ft. Per minute cutting rate
- At 4200 strokes per minute the EC300 holds a tight 1/4 in. Radius
- Angled head for easy cutting
- Features include an ergonomic grip, low profile throttle lever, and front exhaust
Steel Sheet Double Headed Shear Cutter, 2 Pcs/Set Double Headed Sheet Metal Cutting Nibbler Drill with Wrench Cutting Drill Attachment Hand Tool Sets for Car Repair and Maintenance
- Excellent cutting effect without any burrs and edges
- Double cutting head and 360 degree adjustable
- Maximum cutting capacities: steel plate 1.8mm, stainless steel 1.0mm, copper/aluminium plate 2mm, plastic/fibreboard 2mm
- Suitable for car repair and maintenance and metal sheet productions
- This dual head air metal nibbler cutter is to be used with an electric drill or air drill. Capable of cutting any kind of thin metal.
Chicago Pneumatic CP835 Heavy Duty Air Nibbler - Pneumatic Nibbler with Four Different Cutting Positions. Shears and Nibblers
- Heavy-Duty Nibbler Tool: air nibbler is ergonomically designed for precise cutting of steel and aluminum metal. Pneumatic nibbler is a perfect tool for accurate cutting with superior performance in tight corners and circles
- Professional Metal Nibbler: this air operated nibbler is easy to operate and control. The handheld tool can be used for nibbling plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals
- Easy-to-use: air powered tool provides easily access to punch and die for quick replacement. Rear exhaust of this pneumatic nibbler directs the air away from work area
- Portable Nibbler: lightweight hand tool features a Lock-off lever for low-speed starting, providing enhanced user control. Pneumatic tool allows the user to place die in four different cutting positions
- Specifications: powerful air nibbler delivers 2750 strokes per minute. Rugged nibbling head and.177 in. diameter punch of the pneumatic nibbler cuts steel up to .060 in. (16 gauge) and aluminum up to .102 in. (10 gauge)
ISO 8662-10:1998, Hand-held portable power tools - Measurement of vibrations at the handle - Part 10: Nibblers and shears
YWSiwa Multipurpose Double Head Nibbler Metal Cutter Hole Saw Drill Tool
- This dual head air metal nibbler cutter should used with an 8mm electric drill or an air drill. Speed: 1500 - 3000rpm.
- Maximum cutting capacities: steel plate 1.8mm, stainless steel 1.2mm, copper/aluminium plate 2mm, plastic/fibre board 2mm.
- Straight cutting and curve cutting capable. Double cutting head and 360 degree adjustable.
- Ergonomic design handle for comfort. Compact size, easy to operate and labor-saving.
- Excellent cutting effect without any burrs and edges. Suitable for car repair and maintenance and metal sheet productions.
Sheet Metal Headboard
One headboard can look like many when it's a sheet metal headboard.
When you think of a headboard you generally think of one which is wood or even wrought iron. Very few people think of a piece of sheet metal as a headboard but, if you don't have a one, consider one made from sheet metal. It might not look like much at first but the unusual headboard can be easily changed to have many fabulous looks.
Have a piece of sheet metal cut at a shop that does metal work and you'll see that it's not very costly. Often, the place will have a square or rectangle of sheet metal left over from another project. Know the width of the bed before shopping for sheet metal. If you want a particular shape, like a huge circle, it can be cut at a sheet metal shop but will likely cost quite a bit more than a piece which is already cut.
Sheet metal can be painted any color of your choice. It's thin and flat so it's really easy to spray paint. When it's dry, nail or screw the chosen sheet metal piece to the wall at the corners, and once or twice between those, so that you have a perimeter of nails which are spaced far apart. The edges of sheet metal can be very sharp so wear gloves. Also, surround the very edges with molding or a makeshift molding. Attach roping around the edges with glue dots or even glue a strip of fabric around the edges.
Once the sheet metal headboard is in place you can then decide on all sorts of ways to decorate it. Stick on refrigerator magnets or make magnetic pictures. If you buy magnetic sheeting you can stick a poster to them, cut fabric pieces to go on them, or create a theme on the sheets with scrapbook paper. Anytime you want, just remove the sheets which are on the headboard and replace them with sheets of another theme.
You don't necessarily have to use magnetic sheeting to decorate the unusual headboard. With button or square magnets you can quickly put a poster across the sheet metal or stick on a fabric piece. Just make a perimeter of the tiny magnets around the headboard, spaced evenly and far apart, and it looks fabulous. Since the magnets are generally black you can make them more attractive by painting them.
The sheet metal headboard is perfect for someone who needs a headboard for little money, but also great for someone who loves to change things up sometimes. It can even be a game for a child. Cover the sheet metal with a neutral color of scrapbook paper then cut cartoon characters, pets, trees and other images from a magazine, and stick them to magnetic sheeting. Kids can arrange the headboard scene in a different way every day. Make one; it's fabulous!