Bestselling Power Screw Guns in 2020
DWZ8 Power Screw Gun
- Power Screw Guns
Tacklife SDP50DC Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver 3.6-Volt 2000mAh Li-ion MAX Torque 4N.m - LED, 31pcs Driver Bits, USB Charging, USB Charging Cable
DEKO Electric Screwdriver Cordless Household 3.6 V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Power Screw Guns with LED Light Single
DWZ8 Power Screw Gun
- Power Screw Guns
SUNTECH SM-88-7500 Direct Drive Screwdriver, Black
- Composite Motor Housing
- Direct Drive
- Variable Speed Trigger
Milwaukee 2866-20 M18 FUEL Drywall Screw Gun (Bare Tool Only)
- Price For: Each Voltage: 18.0 Handle Type: Pistol Grip Speed (RPM): 0-4500 Torque (In/Lb): 124.00 Bit Holder Size (Inch): 3 Number of Batteries Included: 1 Battery Included: No Charger Replacement Number: 48-59-1812
WORKPRO 3.6V Power Cordless Screwdriver Set Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Screw Gun with Charger and Bit Set
- Forward/reverse LED Indicator shows drilling direction
- Perfect for assembly projects, DIY, and any household works
- 1.3AH Lithium-ion battery, 3-5 hours charging Spindle, Lithium-ion power battery holds charge up to at least 18 months
- Built-in LED work light for better visibility
- Compact, powerful and lightweight at only 1.1 lb.
Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Cordless Screwdriver Kit | Hardware Power Tools for Your Carpentry Workshop, Machine Shop, Construction or Jobsite Needs
- The M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Screwdriver is great for driving a variety of common small fasteners. Delivering 175 in. lbs. of torque, it's powerful enough to drive one-hundred-thirty 3 in. screws in a single battery charge. Its lithium-ion technology supports full-day run time on the job. And, for even more job site functionality.
- This screwdriver features a metal gear case for durability and an LED light to illuminate dark spaces. You'll never have to miss valuable working hours. Includes one M12 cordless lithium-ion screwdriver, two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, one M12 lithium-ion battery charger and one contractor bag.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control. Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal. Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt. Lightweight at only 2.2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool's operation. Battery fuel gauge that displays the remaining run time. Compatible batteries: compact 1.5Ah (48-11-2401), compact 2Ah (48-11-2420), extra capacity 3Ah (48-11-2402) and extended capacity 4Ah (48-11-2440) Compatible chargers: M12/M18 multi-voltage (48-59-1812), M12 AC/DC (2510-20) and M12 30 minute (48-59-2401)
- Dimensions: Product Depth (in.) 7 , Product Width (in.) 6 , Product Height (in.) 2.0
WORX WX255L SD Semi-Automatic Power Screw Driver with Screw Holder
?The Best Deal?OriGlam 1/4 Inch 105 Degree Angle Extension Socket Holder Adapter, Hex Magnetic Screwdriver Angled Bit Holder, Right Angle Driver Screwdriver Power Drill Repair Tool
FastCap POWERMAGSCREW Convenient Workplace Power Magnet for Screw Gun
- VHB Foam tape secures the device
- Has a large neodymium high performance magnet
- Prevents you from losing screws and bits
- works well for multiple tools
WORX WX254L SD Semi-Automatic Power Screw Driver with 12 Driving Bits
- Slide action changes bit selection
- 2 rapid reload cartridges hold 6 bits each and interchange quickly
- Stays fully loaded and bits are never lost
- Battery charger included and holds charge up to 18 months
- Includes screw starter drill bit to make pilot holes
Twinkle Star 4000 PSI High Pressure Washer Gun Kit with High Pressure Washer Gun, Replacement Wand, Spray Nozzles Tips, Male Screw Nipple, Quick Coupler Plug, TWS-003
- Includes high pressure washer gun, 21 inch replacement wand, 5 spray nozzles tips, 3/8-Inch male screw nipple and 3/8-Inch quick coupler plug. ONLY SUITABLE FOR PRESSURE WASHER HOSE, PRESSURE WASHER.
- High pressure washer gun-- 4000PSI, M22-14 threaded ends, with the ergonomic grip, you can power wash the entire house with ease. The gun features a locking safety handle to prevent accidental sprays.
- 21 inch replacement wand-- fits pressure washers, easy lock with pressure washers. 21" long, you can now get to all those hard to reach places.
- Spray nozzles tips set-- 1 Black Brass Soap Nozzle,1 Red Stainless Steel Nozzle Tip (0 Degree),1 Yellow Stainless Steel Nozzle Tip (15 Degree),1 Green Stainless Steel Nozzle Tip (25 Degree),1 White Stainless Steel Nozzle Tip (40 Degree). 1/4 inch quick connection, up to 4000 PSI.
- Male screw nipple and quick coupler plug-- M22M by 3/8-Inch male NPT screw nipple, 3/8-Inch male NPT quick coupler plug, suitable for high pressure washer equipment, simple to assemble and disassemble.
Good Woman with Power Tools Seeks Loving Handyman
Is this what the dating world is coming to?
Don't get me wrong I have been happy having this time to myself figuring out who I am, what I actually like and care about, and how to survive in a rough and tough world on my own. However, we humans do have an innate desire to couple. This also includes me. So what's a girl to do?
I have no clue, no advice, and no solutions. When you have tried everything, what else is left? I am writing this article not in the hope for me to find that one perfect man that will transport me to another galaxy for eternity, oops back on track, but to let the women out there know, it isn't just them! So many women go through this and feel frustrated that there doesn't seem to be any answers to this new dating world that has been inflicted on us. This seems to be more difficult for the more mature woman over the age of fifty.
We have to remember the woman over fifty, including myself, grew up in a world where it seemed oh so easy to meet a nice guy through friends, work, socializing, and even relatives. Oh that's right there were actually guys without criminal records back then. Unfortunately most of them have now been married for at least thirty or forty years. Do you really think all those smart women out there who have these men are going to cut these guys loose? Not in my lifetime.
I have finally come to the conclusion the only thing left is what we call desperation. We all have to do what we need to do no matter what it takes. Please know this doesn't include anything illegal. However if it does, just don't get caught. Yes I'm kidding, I think? My thought is most guys love their tools. So, what better way to possibly attract a nice, hardworking, down to earth guy than to let them know I have power tools and I'm willing to share! So in the end my life has come down to just one simple advertisement, "Good Woman With Power Tools Seeks Loving Handyman". Let's face it, as hard as it is to find a good man these days, it couldn't hurt!
FYI: This is a tongue in cheek article used only for entertainment purposes, I am not really advertising for a man, I think?