Bestselling Power Sander Flap Discs in 2021
5 Pack 4-1/2" x 7/8" Black Hawk Surface Conditioning Grinding, Sanding, Polishing Flap Discs T29 (Red/Maroon - Medium)
- 5 Pack of Black Hawk Medium Grit Surface Conditioning Flap Discs
- Red / Maroon Surface Flap Discs Works well on all types of metals
- Fine (280 - 360 Grit) - Blue Medium (120 - 180 Grit) - Maroon Coarse (60 - 80 Grit) - Brown
- Premium non-woven abrasive material
- For use with a standard 4.5" Angle Grinder
Walter 06A452 Enduro-Flex Turbo Abrasive Flap Disc [Pack of 10] - 36/60 Grit, 5 in. Grinding Disc with Threaded Arbor Hole. Abrasive Grinding Supplies
- Flap Disc: abrasive grinding disc can be used to efficiently remove material and consumes less time in the finishing process
- Applications: surface conditioning disc helps in blending welds, breaking edges and abrasive grinding. This flat disc is also ideal for deburring
- Metal Grinding Disc: grinder disc uses exclusive Cyclone Technology for better performance, offering maximum grinding ability and solid edge stability. Abrasive disc works perfectly on steel and stainless steel
- Grinding Disc: featuring patented Turbofan Cooling design at the backing, this grinding disc allows air to cool the temperature of work pieces and reduces the heat transfer to the surface, thus increasing the lifespan of product
- Specifications: surface finishing disc measures 5 in. in diameter and is rated for grinding tool with maximum rotational speed of 12200 RPM. The diameter of the arbor hole is 5/8-11 in.
Katzco 5 Pieces 2”X 1” Flap Wheels Set – 4 Different Sanding Sizes – 1/4 Shank Fits All Drills-40 60 80 and 120 Grits
Mestool P_58 Gold 5-Inch 8-Hole P120 Grit Dustless Hook&Loop 100-pack (120)
- 5-inch 8-hole 120-grit 100PCS
- Special anti-clog coating extends performance
- Premium,resin over resin bonded grains efficiently deliver fast,smooth results
- Durable aluminum oxide grain
- Fits DeWalt DW421,DW423,5-inch Ryobi,Bosch 3107,3725,Makita B05010
Grinding Wheels – Flap Grinding Wheels For Angle Grinder - 5 Piece 4 ½ Finish work, deburring, and light grinding Size 4 1/2” X 7/8- Grit Aluminum Oxide: Grit #40, 60, 80, 120, 180, Katzco
Kutzall Extreme Shaping Dish - Coarse, Tungsten Carbide Coating: 4-1/2" (114.3mm) Diameter x 7/8" (22.2mm) Bore - DW412X90
- Coarse coating provides rapid material removal, saving you time and effort.
- Tungsten Carbide teeth give you outstanding wear-life.
- Comfortable, Effortless Operation - Allowing you to easily and quickly remove a variety of materials.
- Very resistant to loading.
- Should only be used on non-metals or non-metallic materials.
10 Pack 4-1/2" x 7/8" Black Hawk Zirconia Grinding & Sanding Flap Discs T29 (60 Grit)
- Type 29 (Angled) - Choose 10 Pack of 40, 60, 80 or 120
- Works well on all types of metals
- Perfect for finishing work, deburing, and grinding
- Long Lasting Premium Zirconia Grains
- For use with an Angle Grinder
ABN 2” T27 80 Grit High Density Zirconia Alumina Flat Flap Disc Roloc Roll Lock Grinding Sanding Sandpaper Wheels 10 PK
Premium Zirconia Flap Disc 4-1/2" X 7/8" 60 GRIT Pack of 50
- Hard-wearing, long service life for our flap disc
- Especially suitable for stainless steel also great for mild steel
- The flap disc is designed for use with all 115mm (4.5") angle grinders
- Ideal for use on wood, metal and plastic
- Ideal for The Home, Workshop, Hobbyists, Tradesmen, Builders and DIY Enthusiasts, etc.
Walter 06F458 ENDURO-FLEX Abrasive Flap Disc [Pack of 10] - 80 Grit, 4-1/2 in. Grinding Disc with ECO-TRIM Backing. Surface Finishing Discs
- Functions: this abrasive flap disc is used for grinding and finishing welds. An excellent choice for surface preparation, the grinding disc provides a consistent finish without discoloration or loading
- Durability: the grinding abrasive disc has Zirconia Alumina construction, which makes it tough and durable. This finishing abrasive is supported by an exclusive Eco-Trim backing that extends the disc life by up to 3 times
- High Speed Grinding: with its cool cutting action, the abrasive flap wheel prevents heat build-up when used at high speeds. The raised hub of the flap wheel makes it fit all the standard grinder back flanges
- Applications: the surface finishing disc is designed to be used on aluminum, stainless steel, and non-ferrous alloys. The surface cleaning disc is great for blending applications on steel and other heat sensitive alloys
- Specifications: this type 29 grinding flap disc with a 4-1/2 in. diameter is secured by a 5/8 in. threaded arbor hole. The metal grinding disc is rated for maximum rotational speed of 13300 rpm
Review of Ultrex Cookware
They showed a guy using some kind of grinder or sander to simulate years of wear and tear on a pan and then cooking an omelet with cheese. The pan simply wiped clean with a paper towel when he was finished.
Now I was a little skeptical but the price compared to any medium priced set of pots and pans that you would purchase from a department store, about $175 for a set of 14 pieces. So I gave them a shot and figured if they worked half as well as the infomercial claimed I would still be ahead of the game. The grand total for the Ultrex set was just under $200 with shipping.
That was nearly 15 years ago for the first set and they are still going strong. The show some wear on the bottoms from things being stirred and flipped but they are holding their own. My second set of Ultrex cookware I purchased about 12 years ago. This set had offered some different sizes than I already had. The price was the same as my first set of Ultrex Cookware so I purchased that set as well. These ones are also still going strong.
I am not gentle on my Ultrex cookware by any means. I use metal utensils. I cut things in them. They have been washed by hand and in a dishwasher. They have stood up to the test of time and anything that I have been able to throw at them. I would recommend these pots and pans to anyone, but have recently learned that Innova, the company that makes Ultrex, recently went out of business. I have seen them available online at a few different retailers who must be selling out the last of their inventory.
Although I have read mostly great reviews of the Ultrex Cookware, I have seen a few that have not been so great. People have said that the non stick coating in their pans have started to flake and peel. This could be the cause for Innova's recent downfall, but I have never experienced anything of the sort.