Bestselling Power Drill Parts & Accessories in 2020
Troy-Bilt Drill Bit JumpStart for Trimmers & Other Handheld Equipment
- Electric start adapter eliminates pull starts
- Allows you to turn any power drill into a jumpstart engine starter
- Simply add the bit to your power drill and plug the bit into your handheld equipment
- Compatible with all Troy-Bilt jumpstart capable products including string trimmers, lawn edger's, leaf blowers and cultivators
- Drill Bit attaches to most cordless drills with a minimum 14.4 volt power rating
Power Tools Accessories,Power Tools kit 22 Diamond Cutting Wheel Replacement Resin Cutter Parts for dremel 4000,3000
Dewalt DCD980 / DCD985 Drill Replacement Belt Hook (5 Pack) # N268241-5pk
- Includes (5) N268241 Belts
- New, Bulk Packed
- Genuine DeWalt Replacement Part
- Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- Please refer to list for compatibility
Camco RV Leveling Scissor Jack Socket Drill Adapter, Fits 3/8" and 1/2" Power Drills, Works With All 3/4" Hex Drive Jacks (57363)
- Reduces time and effort to raise or lower scissor jacks
- Fits 3/8" or 1/2" power drills
- Works with all 3/4"Hex drive jacks
659916-00SV DeWALT Belt Clip, Models: DC825, DC822, DC827, DC820, DC835, DC830, DC845, DC840, DC841, DC855, DC823, DC820KA, DC823KA, DC825KA, DC825B, DCF826KL, DCF827KL, DC820B, DCF826, DC855KA
- Original OEM Product Bears the Same Quality as Your Tools
- Compatible with Dewalt 12V to 18V Tools
- Compatible Cordless Tool Models Include DC825, DC822, DC827, DC820, DC835, DC830, DC845, DC840, DC841, DC823, DC823, DC820KA, DC823KA, DC825KA, DC825B, DCF826KL, DCF827KL, DC820B (Sold Separately)
- Included: (1) Belt Hook and (1) Screw
DeWalt (2 Pack) Bit Holder for 20V Max DCD980 DCD985 DCD980L2 DCD985L2 # N131745-2pk
- Convenient 2 Pack
- Please refer to list below for compatibility
- DeWalt Bit Holder - N268199-S
- This part replaces obsolete part numbers: N131745 and N098881
DEWALT 33007298 18 Gauge 2 Wire Power Cord, 8'
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits various BLACK AND DECKER models
- OEM Part Number 33007298
- This is a DEWALT replacement part
- Part Number 33007298
- This is an O.E.M. part
Milwaukee 48-76-4008 Quik-Lok 8-Foot 3 Wire Grounded Cord
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- 8 ft., three-wire grounded
- Quik-Lok feature allows for fast replacement of a damaged cord
- Premium grade Hi-Flex wire
- 5-15P NEMA type plug
Bosch Clic-Change 3-Piece Self-Centering Drill Bit Assortment CC2430
51 Piece Drum Kit -45 Sanding Bands, 6 Mandrills, Fits Dremel & Any Drill -For Rotary Tools, Die Grinder, Power Drills, Carpenters, Woodworking, Paint, Sanding Surfaces, Finishing Jobs - By Katzco
- QUALITY- Katzco drum sanding kit is of utmost quality and has 120 grit bands ideal for long term use on all types of surface preparation and surface finishing work. Mandrels are also made of high quality rubber.
- VARIETY- That Katzco drum sanding kit comes with a total of 51 pieces that include sanding bands, rubber mandrels, and shanks of all of the three different sizes that the kit provides. Incredible variety to fit all of your sanding, surface prep and wood finishing needs
- CONVENIENT- Katzco drum sanding kit can go into a dremel or drill kit and provides you with every size of band, mandrel, and shank necessary to get any surface prep job you need done. Everything you could possibly need in one convenient place
- EASY USE- This drum sanding kit is so easy to use that you will be astonished. Simply just screw the shank and mandrel into place and then slip the sand paper grip band right over the mandrel and you are ready to go. Once put into place just use your tool. Its that easy!
- REUSABLE- Not only does this drum sanding kit have variety, but it is reusable!. You can fit any brand of sanding bands and can be used on multiple brands of dremels and drills. Adding even more versatility than you already know. Turn any rotary tool into a versatile high speed sander.
Milwaukee 42-70-2653 M18 Fuel Belt Clip/Hook for 2604-20, 2604-22, 2604-22CT, 2797-22
- Sold on Amazon
Bosch GT2000 Glass and Tile Set, 4-Piece
- PRECISION: Features Bosch's unique product design with a precision tip to help solve any bit wandering or bit walking
- QUALITY: This glass and tile set includes a high-quality carbide tip with a reinforced head to reduce stress, prevent bit cracking and the diamond ground cutting edges provide a longer life
- VERSATILE: Perfect for common applications such as relief holes for glass cutting, bathroom and shower installs, drilling and fastening mirrors, setting concrete screws in tile and many more
- RELIABLE: The three flat shank provides superior grip on large bits 5/16 in. and larger to prevent slippage. The Bosch GT2000 bit set is easy to use while still providing best-in-class speed so you can get the job done faster
- INNVOATIVE: Featuring the Bosch branded, innovative geometry allows bits to drill faster. Each bit is clearly labeled so you can select the correct fit for the task. Included drill bit sizes: 1/8 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in
- Precision tip - Solves bit wander and bit walking
- 4-Piece set with most common sizes
- High quality carbide with a reinforced head that prevents bit cracking and provides a longer life
- Three flat shank to prevent slippage
- Bosch branded, innovative geometry allows bits to drill faster
Milescraft 1314 DrillPump750 - Self Priming Transfer Pump
Power Tools to Blame for California Wildfire?
Dubbed the Jesusita fire, the Santa Barbara blaze that has - thus far - rendered 77 homes uninhabitable is thought to have been caused by the use of power tools. Did required brush clearing inadvertently start the fire?
Jesusita Fire Adds Fuel to California Wildfires Statistics
Situated in the Los Padres National Forest near a trailhead to the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Jesusita fire had consumed 2,239 acres of land by May 8th. The National Interagency Fire Center reported that at that time the fire was only about 10% contained, making this one of the California wildfires that would likely lead to further evacuations. A scant three days later, the acreage consumed by the fire has increased to 8,700 acres.
Although detailed information on the cause of the blaze is sketchy, the Los Angeles Times reports that the likely culprit is a person - or persons - using power tools, possibly in an attempt to remove brush. Since California homeowners in this region frequently receive brush clearing notices at the onset of fire season, this is a common activity undertaken by homeowners and hired landscapers alike.
Commons Causes of California Wildfires
California wildfires usually either start by an act of nature, a downed power line, or through human intervention. Quoting the Associated Press, the Geology website reported in 2020 that roughly 800 California wildfires were started by circa 8,000 lightning strikes.
Power Tool Operators Who May Have Sparked the Jesusita Fire are Being Sought
It is odd that someone possibly engaged in the business of clearing flammable brush - ostensibly to prevent a wildfire - would leave the area after a spark sets part of the vegetation on fire. Speculation runs wild and goes so far as to suggest that the power tools that might have sparked the blaze may initially have caused a smoldering ember, not an immediate blaze. Thus, the power tool operators may not have known of their involvement in this California wildfire.
Inadvertent Setting of California Wildfires Receives Light Prosecution
An example of a California wildfire inadvertently set is the 2003 Cedar fire. Situated in San Diego County, it began as a signal fire set by a hunter lost in the woods. After consuming 280,278 acres and demanding 15 lives, the culprit was caught and sentenced to five years probation, six months of minimum security detention, 900 hours of community service, and payment of $9,000 in restitution, according to the North County Times.
As it stands, fire officials are asking for the public's help in determining who was engaged in brush clearance at the Jesusita trail a week ago Monday and Tuesday, likely between the hours of 10:30 in the morning and 1:30 in the afternoon. Witnesses are urged to call Santa Barbara fire officials at (805) 686-5061.