Bestselling Power Demolition Drills & Hammers in 2023
Bosch 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer RH328VC with Vibration Control
- POWER: Unmatched power to weight ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs -Compact but powerful, making the RH328VC the ideal rotary hammer for all-day jobs
- COMFORT: Featuring Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for fast drilling during extended periods of work
- 3-in-1: Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode for any tough drilling job. Bosch-exclusive Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions
- PRECISION: The integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction and a 360-degree auxiliary handle gives the rotary hammer better flexibility for any task
- CONTROL: Variable speed 3-finger trigger offers better operator control and accurate bit starting. The Bosch 1 RH328VC Rotary Hammer is backed by a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
UBRTools 1-1/2" SDS Electric Rotary Hammer Drill Plus Demolition Bits Variable Speed New
- 1-1/2" Hammer Drill Set
- Suitable for home or business applications
Hitachi 728841 3/4-Inch Hex with 6-Inch by 25-Inch Floor Scraper
- Made of carbon hardened steel
- High tolerance milled shank
- Optimized geometry for best removal rate
- 25-Inch length
- Comes with a 30-day limited warranty
Pwr+ 12 Ft Power Extension Cord Cable Extender - [UL Listed] 18AWG NEMA 5-15P to 5-15R Strip Liberator Charger Outlet Saver Extra Long 12FT
Domeiki 2pc Electric Jack Hammer Chisel Set 16"inch Demolition Point & Flat Tip Kit
- Domeiki specializes in providing quality tools at affordable prices. Everything we sell ships right here from our Los Angeles warehouse.
- Any return must be in the same condition it was delivered, new & unused, and in the original packaging. All return costs are the responsibility of the buyer. If an item was damaged during shipping, we may require photos to help expedite the return process. It may just be a matter of sending out a replacement part.
- Customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Product detailed data refer to product description
[UL LISTED] Pwr+ NEMA 5-15P to 5-15R 10 Pack 25 Ft Extra Long Power Strip Liberator Extension-Cord 18AWG for LCD Plasma TV, Monitor, Computer, Printer, Scanner, Speaker Charger Cable Extender
Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE Professional Rotary Hammer with SDS-plus The Fast All - Rounder For Daily Use Easy Grip 800W (220v Corded Europe type C plug)
- Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation
- Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine
- Forward/reverse rotation for dislodging jammed drill bits
- Continuously variable speed control for clean drilling starts
JET J0101S Standard Retainer
- Standard retainer for JET Riveting hammers
Soogo 1-1/2" SDS Electric Hammer Drill Set 1100W 110V
- Designed to tackle toughest jobs with speed and performance
- Powerful motor delivers up to 900RPM of high speed
- Non-slip handle provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Come with drill bits, chisels, lubrication, boot, gloves, and more
- Packaged in a portable case for ease of storage and travel
Pwr+ 2 Ft Power Extension Cord Cable Splitter - 2 Pack [UL Listed] 18AWG NEMA 5-15P to 2 x 5-15R Extender Strip Liberator Charger Outlet Saver 2FT
Product Review: Hitachi H65 Demolition Hammer
The Hitachi H65 is a 1 1/8-inch demolition hammer. Using standard steel demolition bits, this tool is useful for crushing concrete. It can also be used to cut asphalt for repair and construction. You can find the Hitachi H65 for a price between $575 and $600.
The Hitachi H65 is equipped with a 11.4-amp motor. Capable of producing up to 1,400 blows per minute, the motor provides enough power for those tough demolition jobs. The motor also produces 20.7 foot-pounds of impact energy for forcible chipping applications.
Another nice feature of the Hitachi H65 is the automatic oiling system. The unique system relies on air pressure for oil control. The automatic oiling system will enable you to use the tool for long periods of time without needing to give it more oil. When it is time for more oil, you will know due to the oil sight located on the side of the tool. The Hitachi H65 also has a idle hammering prevention feature which further increases the lifespan of the tool and reduces maintenance time.
The Hitachi H65 also comes packaged with an adjustable side handle. The D-handle can rotate to provide better control over the demolition hammer. The tool shouldn't be too tough to handle as it only measures 31 inches long and tips the scales at 40 pounds.
There are a few useful accessories included when you buy the Hitachi H65. In addition to the adjustable side D-handle, you are provided with a 6mm wrench, 23mm wrench, and bull point bit. The hammer also comes with a steel carrying case which also proves to be a good storage space. Although it has an automatic oiling system, you will occasionally have to apply oil. This is easily done with the included 120cc oil feeder.
If you need to crush concrete or cut asphalt, you should look into buying the Hitachi H65. This demolition hammer is equipped with a 11.4-amp motor capable of producing 20.7 foot-pounds of impact energy and up to 1,400 blows per minute. The Hitachi H65 also features an automatic oiling system so you can use the tool for extended periods without needing to apply more oil. The hammer also includes a side D-handle that rotates to provide better control over the hammer.