Bestselling Power Chain Saws in 2021
Husqvarna Battery Operated Toy Chain Saw
- Rotating chain
- Realistic chain saw sounds
- Just like Dad's.Makes chain saw sound and the plastic chain moves
- Choking hazard - Small parts, for ages 3 and up.
- Uses three AA batteries (included)
Sun Joe SWJ802E 9 FT 6.5 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw with Adjustable Head
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 9.4 ft providing up to 15 ft of overhead reach
- Multi-position head cuts at 0, 15 and 30 angles. 8 inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-Inch thick. Oil Tank Capacity: 2 fluid Ounces
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty. Blade Length inches : 8
- 10-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication
Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw with Automatic Chain Lubrication System
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs. Product Weight-7 pounds
- Telescoping pole extends to 8.7 ft to provide 15 ft of overhead reach. No Load Speed (rpm) 6000
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick
- 8-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication. Oil tank capacity (fluid ounce): 2.7
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 20V Max Lithium Ion Chainsaw, 10-Inch
- 20V MAX lithium battery for long run-time and long life- stays charged up to 5x longer
- 10" premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain
- Tool-free blade tension system for quick adjustments
- Wrap around bale handle
EGO Power+ AC1600 16" Chain Saw for Power+ 56V 16'' Chain Saw Models CS1600/CS1604
- Low kickback design (complies with ANSIB175.1)
- 0.043 in. Gauge
- 3/8 in. low pro pitch
- A component of Oregon's micro-lite narrow-kerf cutting system
- Genuine EGO parts ensure compatibility and quality
Poulan Pro 20 in. 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw, PR5020
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful engine, but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
- The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it's always there when you need it for maintenance
- The purge bulb, which provides the carburetor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls, is protected, reducing the risk of damage
- User friendly combined choke/stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding
Echo 6459006 Power Chainsaw Bar and Chain Oil - 1 Gallon
- Essential chainsaw bar and chain oil
- Reduces friction from heat
- Keeps parts working better and longer
- Minimizes the build up of resin
- Genuine OEM Echo Part
BLACK+DECKER LCS1240 40-volt Cordless Chainsaw, 12-Inch
- 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life
- 12" premium bar and chain. Automatic oiling system
- Suitable for pruning branches and cutting fallen limbs
- Tool-free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments. 40V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery provides over 60 4x4 pine lumber cuts on average per single charge
- Full wrap around handle for comfortable cutting in different orientations
Oregon CS1500 Self-Sharpening Electric Chain Saw
- Sold on Amazon
Powerking 20" Chainsaw Carrying Case
- Sold on Amazon
EGO Power+ CS1600 56V Li-Ion Cordless 16" Brushless Chain Saw Bare Tool
- Hi-efficiency Brushless motor
- 16 in. Oregon Bar and chain;Battery and Charger Not Included
- Weather-resistant construction. 6800 RPM
- Tool-less chain tensioning system
- Chain kickback brake for added safety and control
- This is an O.E.M. part
Greenworks 10-Inch 24V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20362
- 24V Lithium-Ion Battery compatible with both indoor and outdoor tools, 2AH battery and charger included
- 10-Inch bar and chain, perfect for cutting branches and limbs with ease
- Tool-less chain tensioning for quick adjustments so you can get back to the task at hand
- Automatic oiler applies oil to the arm and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain
- Translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw & Chainsaw with 10-Foot Telescoping Shaft and 10-Inch Bar for Tree Trimming and Pruning
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Logs on the ground? Quickly detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw. No tools required!
- LONG REACH: Designed with two aluminum booms extendable to 10-feet for high branches. With operator height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead.
- ELECTRIC POWERED: An 8-amp electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low-kickback, 10-inch bar.
- ADJUSTABLE: A telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allow the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn't a hassle.
- PRUNE IN COMFORT: Anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip enhance comfort and stability during use.
- NOTE: Bar and chain oil may seep from unit when not in use. Remember to loosen the saw chain if its tension was adjusted during operation.
The Poulan Chain Saw: Rated as Best Buy
A Poulan chain saw is one of the best on the market, combining the trusted name of Poulan with the company's reputation of durability and safety.
Maintaining and replacing the chain on your Poulan chain saw will ensure that the saw will continue to operate in tip-top shape for a very long time. A chain saw is considered to be one of the most dangerous of power tools on the market, so proper use and upkeep of your Poulan chain saw is imperative.
Sharpening your Poulan chain saw is actually quite simple, once you are familiar with the process. Always be sure to sharpen each side of the chain saw blade equally and as a safety reminder, safety glasses and gloves should be mandatory when sharpening a chainsaw blade.
The chain should be checked for damaged or broken links before each use as well as during each cleaning. Damaged or broken links in a chainsaw chain can cause dangerous kickbacks making it more risky to you and others around you during use.
Through normal use and wear, your Poulan chain saw will get dirty with tree sap, resin, dirt, and sawdust. Therefore, it is important to keep it clean. Prior to cleaning your Poulan chain saw, unplug the saw from any electrical source to avoid unintentionally turning it on. Loosen, then remove the chain completely from the saw. Place the chain in a bucket or tub of some sort and let it soak with a mix of water and a standard household cleaner.
While the chain is soaking, use a brush to scrub each section being careful not to damage the chain. Be sure to dry the chain thoroughly to ensure that no rust will form. Once it is dry, lubricate the chain and your Poulan chain saw should look and work like new.
Although a Poulan chain saw is safe and durable when properly used and maintained, there are a few things you should keep in mind with this chain saw and others. It is important that the tension in the chain is set properly. The chain should fit tightly against the saw bar, yet still spin easily. This will ensure an efficient cut and prevent untimely wear and stress of both the bar and the chain. If the chain is too loose on your Poulan chain saw it can cause the chain saw to hang or get stuck in a piece of wood or the chain to slip off of the cutting bar during use.
As an added feature, your Poulan chain saw is a self-oiling power tool with a reservoir located in the cutting bar that properly dispenses the right amount of oil in order to keep the chain lubricated properly.
In short, the Poulan chain saw is a great power tool from a trusted brand. With proper care and maintenance, the Poulan chain saw will be long-lasting and sustain an effective and efficient cut every time.