Bestselling Pottery & Ceramic Craft in 2020
Creative Hobbies Synthetic and Natural Silk Sponges for Painting, Crafts, Ceramics, Pottery and More, Value Pack of 7 Sponges
Creative Hobbies 10 Pack of 3-1/2 Inch Round Synthetic Silk Sponges for Painting, Crafts, Ceramics, Household Use & More! Pack of 10 Sponges
Buytra 25 Pack Synthetic Artist Paint Sponges Round Watercolor Sponges for Painting, Craft, Ceramics, Pottery, Wall, Yellow
- Material of Paint Sponges: Made of dense foam with smooth edge in round shape, soft and easy to cut in half and hold paint well
- Size: each individual craft sponge is 2.75 inch in diameter, 0.90 inch in thickness, perfect size to hold well by hands for painting
- Practical: These Synthetic Artist Sponges can be used in creative ways to enhance your work of art, create sponge painting effects, stippling and staining
- Application: works great with acrylics, oils, watercolors and fabric paints or dyes.Ideal for sponge painting, faux finishes, tile, staining, stippling, pottery, ceramics and more.25 pack synthetic artist sponges, enough for meeting your different demands in daily use
- Warm tip: The sponges initially come a little bunched up and deformed. Because they are compressed to save space so that make it easier to be packed and shipped. Simply wash the sponges with dish soap and air dried, once they absorb the water they will return to a perfect circular shape.
COMIART Clay Sculpture Pottery Molding Ceramics Sharp Steel Cutter Tools Scraper Crafts (Pack of 10)
- Made of thin flexible stainless steel , Steel scrapers are great for smoothing, shaping and finishing ;
- Designed for smoothing shaping and finishing clay , the flexible blades are very useful for forming a flat surface on clay ;
- Great for careful precision and painstaking detail ; The stainless steel scrapers have many shapes , serrated edge etc
- Good tools for pottery clay ceramics sculptre , cake making , candle art and polymer clay sculpting.
- Great for the beginner as well as the professional artist
Sundarling Ball Stylus Dotting Tools Set for Embossing Pattern Clay Pottery Ceramics Doll Sculpting Modeling
- Wooden handle with stainless steel ball end.
- The finish on the balls is very smooth and they work great
- Using these for rocks dot paintings painting
- Excellent for embossing, a must accessory for all sculptors,For making large dots, smooth lines in clay or emboss on soft metal or paper
- Great for clay, art projects, sculpture and other craft projects.
BCP Set of 2 Wooden Handle Craft Art Tools Fettling Knife for Pottery/Sculpting/Ceramic/Polymer Clay Carving Modeling
Perfect Plaster 4lb Pottery & Ceramic Casting Material
- Perfect Plaster Pottery & Ceramic Casting Material is specially formulated to create the most accurately detailed and high quality casts from your molds
- Easy to mix and use, Perfect Plaster quickly hardens to perfection in 30-45 minutes
- Beginners and experts alike trust their craft projects to Perfect Plaster Casting Material ensuring the best results every time
- Includes 4 lbs of Perfect Plaster Casting Mix
- Non toxic and proudly made in the USA
10 pcs Stainless Steel Graver Clay Ceramic Arts Sculpture Crafts Tools
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Professional sculpture tools
- Dimension: Approx. 8.5~14cm
- Material: Stainless steel
COMIART 6Pcs Round Synthetic Artist Brushe Sponges for Polymer Clay Painting Pottery Crafts
Outus 12 Pack Painting Sponge Synthetic Artist Sponges Watercolor Sponges for Painting, Crafts, Pottery and More
- Material: the synthetic artist sponges are made of foam in round shape with smooth edges, soft and not easy to deform, help you finish your work quickly
- Size: the paint sponges in yellow measures 8 x 8 x 2.5 cm/ 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.98 inches (LWH), proper size for holding by hands easily and convenient for you to apply
- Sponge painting effects: they can be applied for stippling and staining, bringing sponge painting effects, suitable for tiles, potteries, ceramics, walls and more
- Usage: the synthetic sponges serve for working with clay, crafts and art paints, also great for applying them in household or craft projects to wash and clean
- Package: includes 12 pack synthetic artist sponges, enough for meeting your different needs in daily life; They are compressed to save space in shipment, can expand with water or exposure to air
Sculpting Wheel- 7" Diameter All Metal with Ball Bearings
- Cast metal construction will last for years.
- Easy rotation on heavy-duty ball bearings
- Has a non-skid base
- Weighted rim gives the wheel extra momentum
- Concentric circles on top for easier centering of work.
Ball Stylus Dotting Tools INNKER 14PCS Dotting Clay Tools Polymer Clay Sculpting Tools Pottery Modeling Tools for Modelling Nail Art DIY Craft Paper Flower Ball Stylus Dotting Tools Set
Meuxan 8 Piece Ball Stylus Dotting Tools for Clay Pottery Ceramics Doll Modeling Paper Flowers
- 8pcs ball styluses for creating fine details, dotting, shaping, smoothing and painting in craft projects
- Dual ended design, total 15 ball end sizes: 1/1.2/1.5/2/2.2/2.5/3/4/6/8/10/11/13/16/18mm in diameter
- Ideal for making dots, blending seams in clay, painting on rocks and making paper flowers
- Length between 4.7-5.3 inches, lightweight and easy to use
- What you get: Rubber handle ball stylus x 4, wooden handle ball stylus x 4
Been There, Smashed That, Ceramic Artist Charles Krafft Breaks the Mold
A pop culture ceramicist shatters tradition with his contradictions in theme and medium in Seattle, WA.
Being known to "prefer the company of criminals, undertakers, and blue haired old ladies" shows in each phase of his work. "Disasterware" was spawned in a kaffee klatch-like ceramics class in Seattle; by day with the blue haired old ladies' he painted little Dutch boys and windmills, by night in his private studio, floods, fires and holocausts. From a few feet away, these plates look lovely, like traditional kitsch, but a closer vantage point tells a different story. A plethora of tragedies are portrayed on these dishes ranging from suicide to genocide. It can all be washed down with a nice cup of tea from the Hitler head teapot.
In 1998 Krafft acquired grants from the NEA and the Soros Foundation to go to the war ravaged Sarajevo. There he met with arms dealers in cafes, managing to "borrow" AK-47's or Kalashnikovs, and make castings for slip molds for his porcelain versions. The most dramatic of the collection is the French Provencal AK-47, black with a white floral pattern. Also available with various floral patterns, are grenades, switchblades, germ warfare containers, and an assassination kit complete with a velvet carrying case.
Krafft later went to Holland to glean knowledge from the Delft factory, but was coolly denied the privilege. He did not dismay, and was rewarded on a side street in the red light district of Amsterdam by meeting a Hell's Angel tattoo artist who was a disillusioned apprentice of the Delft factory in Gouda. Thus began the marriage of two unlikely subjects: weapons of terror and delicate tchotchkes of civilian culture.
In 1999 he was off to Kohler, in Wisconsin, to apprentice and be the Artist in Residence. What he learned there, was that the toilet factory was concerned for its image due to the recent Columbine incident, and told him to can his aspirations with the gun theme. Skateboards on clearance caught his eye, and off he went into the world of the delicate thrashers. One must appreciate the scientific effort expended to develop methods in which to successfully manufacture a complete porcelain skateboard, including the trucks requiring a 6 piece mold, trial and error with shrinkage, and the fragility issues with the decks breaking from the kiln carts bumping. The most popular deck features Martha Stewart's head, intricately painted in the Delft style. Unfortunately for him, she wouldn't buy it, Krafft reports.
The items with the most (underground) commercial potential, the SPONE ware, is a take off on Joseph Spode's SPODE. Using the same recipe, only substituting human bones for the cow bones, Krafft achieves the same luminosity as Spode, with perhaps a bit more meaning. Rather than your loved ones tossing you into the sea or a volcano, have Krafft craft you into some funerary items, like a functional reliquary or a plate with your face painted on it, so that you may still be useful.
Just in time for Christmas 2020, Krafft's latest pop culture collaboration is with skater clothing company Maiden Noir. You too can have a real porcelain molar on a gold chain. Chose from "just yanked red" or "gingivitis black". Both have groovy gold caps.
Making light of the things humans take seriously, like mortality and destruction, is Charles Krafft's mission. Not to insult, but to punch the humorless in the nose with a smile.