Bestselling Postpartum Belly Wrap in 2020
Chongerfei 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist/Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear,Plus Size
Nebility Women Waist Trainer Corset Zipper Vest Body Shaper Cincher Tank Top with Adjustable Straps (4XL, Black)
Trendyline Women Postpartum Girdle Corset Recovery Belly Band Wrap Belt,Large,Beige Nude Large
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL - This postpartum belly wrap was made from high quality stretchable, lightweight fabric, and avoid the belly band from rolling up when you seat or move, very comfortable to wear and easy to clean. The postpartum belt is thicker and more convenient than the leading competitor.
- BREATHABLE & FLEXIBILITY - The breathable material will help you sweat without overheating your core. One piece postnatal belly wrap will give more flexibility to bending over to pick up the baby or nursing. Adjustable closure for easy wearing, and leading to more calories burned.
- SPEEDS UP POSTPARTUM HEALING PROCESS - This c section recovery belt speeds up the post partum healing process by helping to ease the transition of the uterus and by shrinking it down to it's normal size. Support your lower back and hold tummy in, redefine the waistline, relief back pain.
- A MUST FOR MUMS - This postpartum girdle is a necessary to get your shape back and get rid of the mommy fat.
- GREAT GIFT - Excellent gift for women who just after giving birth or anyone had hysterectomy resulting in loose skin and back pain.
Postpartum Belly Wrap 3 in 1 Post Partum Support Girdles C-Section Recovery Belly Waist Pelvis Wrap Postnatal Trainer Belt Beige
3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Support Recovery Wrap - Belly Band for Postnatal, Pregnancy, Maternity - Girdles for Women Body Shaper - Tummy Bandit Waist Shapewear Belt
- TWO SIZES - One Size is suitable for pre-pregnancy weight below 145 lbs. Plus Size - XL is suitable for pre-pregnancy weight 150 lbs and above. Please refer to measurement above for accurate measurement before purchasing.
- SOFT & BREATHABLE - Our 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap is made to be soft to touch without causing skin irritation. Using breathable and elastic mesh, it contours perfectly around your body with maximum comfort. Wearing a layer under the belly band it highly recommended.
- SHRINKING OF TUMMY - Your body has just carried a miracle, it's time to get your body back in shape. Our Postpartum belt helps to tuck your stomach in, which helps to shrink you womb back to pre-pregnancy size, while supporting your other organs to realign back to pre pregnancy state.
- OPTIMUM BACK SUPPORT - After carrying your baby for 9 months, it will cause a strain to your back. With our KeaBabies Belly Wraps, it can help to support your back, reducing back aches and help you to keep a good posture while breastfeeding your baby.
- PELVIC SUPPORT - Whether you go through vaginal birth or c section, your pelvis has widen to get you ready for labor. Use the pelvis band to get your pelvis back in shape. You may use it as a pregnancy belly band to support your heavy belly as well.
Postpartum Belly Wrap C Section Recovery Belt Belly Band Binder Back Support Waist Shapewear White
BRABIC Seamless Postpartum Belly Band Wrap Underwear, C-section Recovery Belt Binder Slimming Shapewear for Women (Black, Large)
3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap, lifecolor Postpartum Belly Girdle Support Recovery Waist Pelvis Belt, Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear
TiRain 3 in 1 Postpartum Support - Recovery Belly/Waist/Pelvis Belt Shapewear (Nude)
Postpartum Belly Wrap Support Recovery Belts Body Shaper C Section Girdle Shapewear
- POSTPARTUM GIRDLE MATERIAL: 100% cotton for comfortable wear. Soft and light enough to sit down or lie down easily. Stretchy enough to provide suitable compression. Long enough to cover the abdomen with 3 closures for wide range of size adjustability.
- SPEED UP POSTPARTUM HEALING PROCESS: This postpartum belly band can accelerate healing, reduce swelling and bloating after C-section delivery or shrink your abdomen and waist after vaginal delivery by using medical grade compression.
- BACK SUPPORT AND POSTURE IMPROVE: With five bonings built in back, The post partum girdle can firm the band smooth, and make you easily sit down or lie down. What counts is that it helps whom get abdomical surgery to reduce back pain. After healing, the belly band can also improve your posture as a waist trainer.
- ADJUST THE SIZE ACCORDING TO PERSONAL SITUATION: There are three closures for you to adjust loose or tight pressure. Stretchy enough to provide suitable compression. The postpartum wrap helps shrink process and restore uterus to its original size. Postpartum recovery belt helps get your baggy skin back in place, flatten your stomach to normal after delivery.
- INCREASE MUMS' CONFIDENCE: The postpartum belly belt is a wonderful gift for women just after giving birth. It makes you more confident cause it gets your shape back and helps you get rid of the mommy fat in a short time.The postpartum abdominal binder will make you feel more confident as your body shape begins to normalize.
DICOOL 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap Support Recovery Band Waist Belts Shapewear Girdles Nude
Belly Wrap, Postpartum Belly Girdle, Waist Trainer Belt for Weight Loss, Body Shaper Tummy Fat Burner
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Made from stretchy, breathable and lightweight fabrics. Flexible and breathable, easy to clean. Avoid the belly band from rolling up when you seat or move, very comfortable to wear and easy to clean.
- MULTI FUCTIONS: The belly girdle could be used for postpartum recovery, protecting waist, lift the hips, abdomen Trimmer, body shaper. Support your lower back and hold tummy in, redefine the waistline, relief back pain
- ADJUSTTABLE VELCRO: Comfortable elastic double-adjustment velcro straps provides instant abdominal compression and lumbar support, and It can be stretched to fit the natural curves of your body.
- BUILT BONE: The unique boning structure is designed to be very flexible. You never have to worry about the structure showing when you maneuvering around ,and won't roll up when you seat.
- SIZE NOTICE: Our Postpartum recovery belt are all not standard American size, please measure your waist and abdominal circumference before you make a purchase.
BRABIC Postpartum Girdle High Waist Control Panties for Belly Recovery Compression Butt Lifter Slimming Underwear (Beige, L (Waist 28.3"-31.5"))
Twelve Tips on Loving Your Postpartum Body
Loving your postpartum body is not as easy. You may have stretch marks, varicose veins, saggy breasts, and extra inches.
1. Enjoy every minute of your extra inches and flabbiness. Each time you lose an inch, your son or daughter may grow about two. The extra inches are part of the package deal. Your son or daughter will only be a newborn once. Let your extra inches remind you of how wonderful this part of your life is.
2. Stretch marks are really baby footprint marks made from in utero. Each one is a reminder that your baby once lived inside of you. Stretch marks can fade if you follow this simple routine for a few years. During a shower or bath, gently scrub the stretch marks with a loofah, dry off with a towel, and apply body lotion all over the stretch marks. After a couple of years of this routine, the stretch marks may almost fade completely.
3. Saggy breasts may someday go back to normal, but in the meantime they are a bountiful source of strength and nourishment for your baby if you breastfeed. You provide the food for your baby and foster a warm connection through breastfeeding. You may not like your saggy breasts, but your baby is thriving because of them. Make sure you have a professional bra fitting a couple months following the birth of your baby. Your bra size may have changed and a properly fitting bra can help prevent additional sagginess.
4. Varicose veins can eventually be surgically removed, but in the meantime remain grateful. An infertile woman with great legs would happily trade her legs for your legs if it meant she could have a baby.
5. Live in the present or you will regret it later. Forget all of the nagging questions such as "When will I fit into my old clothes?" or "When will I have a visible waistline?" These questions are a waste of time. By the time you fit back into your clothes, you will look back and miss these precious newborn days.
6. Do not compare yourself to other mothers who lose weight faster. Everybody loses weight at a different rate. Every time you compare yourself with others, you diminish your ability to experience happiness with your baby. Continue to eat a well-balanced diet and focus on your baby instead.
7. Baby-bearing years can be short. Enjoy these years because before you know it, your baby will go off to college. If you have trouble adjusting and enjoying your baby during the first ten days after the birth, that is normal. Most women experience the baby blues for the first ten days after the birth. If you constantly feel overly sad, blue, anxious, irritable, tired, or overwhelmed for more than two weeks, contact your doctor.
8. Under a doctor's supervision, exercise three-five times a week. You will feel less depressed about your body and more energized about life in general. Be patient with yourself as you get back into shape. Focus on the positive aspects of your exercise routine. Make sure you choose an exercise routine you love. Power walking for a few miles while pushing the baby in a stroller is an excellent routine you can do without a babysitter.
9. Hold on to every smile and coo your newborn makes. They make any postpartum body worth it. Remember without the postpartum body, you would not have the baby, the smiles, or the coos. Accept your postpartum body as part of the complete newborn package.
10. The extra flesh and folds are like an extension of your expanding heart, mind, and soul on the inside. As your capacity to love and nourish another expands during pregnancy, so does your body. This expansion is simply an outward expression of your expanding inner self. With a balanced diet and lifestyle, your body will adjust to all these changes and go back to its former self. In the mean time, just experience the new maternal body, feelings and experiences without self-judgment.
11. When the baby is sleeping, take time for yourself to do the things you loved before giving birth. Give yourself permission to take a bubble bath, read, watch a movie, listen to music, or another activity that gives you peace.
12. Lower your standards when it comes to having the perfectly clean house. Taking care of yourself and your baby is far more important than a spotless kitchen. The dust, the cobwebs, and the dirt will always be there, however your baby will someday move out. If you can let go of your need to have a perfect house, you can also let go of your desire for a perfect body. This is the same body that brought life into the world. Wear your stretch marks as badges of honor. Love your body for what it is--a miraculous wonder that gave birth to your child.