Bestselling Pool Table Parts & Accessories in 2020
Iszy Billiards 9 Inch Nylon Pool Table and Rail Brush Oak Finish
- Pool Table - Billiard Nylon Brushes
- Nylon table and rail brush - oak finish wood
- 12 Spots Per Tin
- Made In The USA
- Pressure Sensitive
- Tefco Master Spots
Imperial Billiard/Pool Table Cushion Facings, Pack of 12 Strips
- Cushion facings are used on the ends where the rubber cushion and the table rail meet, used when replacing the rubber cushion rails on your table
- Provides a layer of protection between that bonding and protects the rail when balls are pocketed
- Constructed with laminated rubber and cloth which provides added strength and stability
- Each strip can be trimmed to ensure a proper fit with your billiard table
- Complete set includes 12 pieces, comprised of 8 corner pocket and 4 side pocket strips
CueStix International Chrome Corner and Side Casting for Pool Table (Set of 6)
- Set of 6
EastPoint Sports Deluxe Table and Cue Tip Repair Kit
- Deluxe set of repair accessories to keep table and cue tips in playing condition
- Clamp, cement, sandpaper, and replacement tips keep cues in good shape
- Table spots and cloth mender pieces ensure table is free from wear
- Leather replacement cue tips come in 12mm and 13mm size for any cue
- Set includes: 6 12mm leather cue tips, 6 13mm leather cue tips, 4 chalk cubes, 3 sandpaper pieces, 2 table spots, 2 cloth mender pieces, 1 metal clamp, and 1 tube of cue tip cement
Game Room Guys Pool Table Leg Levelers - Set of 4
- Heavy-Duty die cast assembly
- Rubber molding around base to prevent floor marring
- 6" diameter base
- 2" long shank
- High Quality Product
Ozone Billiards K66 Rubber Bumpers Pool Table Rail Cushions (Set of 6) - 8 Foot
- Designed for 8ft Pool Table
- Most Common on Home Tables
- Dimensions: 43.25" L x 1" W x 1.125" H
Sterling Gaming Pool Cue & Table Home Repair Kit
Pro Series 5122 Rubber Replacement Pool Table Pockets (Set of 6), Standard
- Rubber replacement pool table pockets
- These rubber pockets are more structured and solid than floppy cloth pockets - easier to retrieve your balls
- Circular holes web the pockets so you can see inside and confirm capacity
- Fits most tables
- Comes in sets of 6 pockets
Game Room Guys One Set of Large Replacement Bumper Pool Rubber Rings
- Bumper Pool Rubber Rings
- Set of 12
- 6 Red and 6 White
- ID 1 5/16", OD 2"
- High Quality Product
Cuetec Billiard/Pool Cue Accessory: Billiard Cue Shaft Slicker Cloth
- Essential accessory to help keep the shaft of your billiard/pool cue clean and smooth, ensuring a consistent stroke
- Specifically designed to remove dirt, oil and talc build up from penetrating the wood
- Simply slide the slicker cloth over the end of the shaft and work back and forth
- Includes 1 shaft slicker cloth packaged in a protective clamshell
Pro Series A19-B Replacement 4-Inch Rubber Pool Table Pocket Liners (Set of 6), 4-Inch
- Rubber replacement pool table pocket liners
- Rubber pocket liners protect your balls and cabinet from hard shots
- These pocket liners attach with small nails or screws
- Corner dimension - 4" depth, 9" top width, 10.75" bottom width; Side dimension - 4" depth, 7.25" top width, 8.5" bottom width
- Comes in sets of 6 liners
MOOCY 5pcs 13mm Screw On Cue Tips for Billiard Pool Cue Stick Snooker Cue Replacement Parts Stick Repair
- Set of 5pcs 13mm slip on Cue Tips
- Quick and easy to maintain your billiard cue
- Press-on nylon billiard cue ferrules with leather tips
- The leather tips help maintain your cues performance
Slate Pool Table: Best Choice for a Pool Table
Slate pool table is the best choice if you are planning to invest on a pool table. A slate pool table provides a better playing surface and gives the player, a professional like experience. Read on to find out why it is good to own a slate pool table
Sure, all of the above helps - coupled with the skill of the player - certainly make for a more satisfying experience.
Good old versatile fireproof slate; it has many virtues, ask any builder. Slate has a thermal stability that makes for excellent billiard tables - also snooker, and of course, pool tables. Slate pool table beds have been made since 1840 - 170 years of service, it has to be good. Experts claim that there is no better quality than slate and is without peer or substitute.
In a lot of cases, slate is imported from the underground quarries of Italy. Holes are cut into the mountains, allowing access and egress of heavy machinery. The slate is cut out and extracted and begins its long journey to becoming a slate pool table.
In these latter days, China is becoming a major force in the making of billiard and slate pool tables. Understandably, you're going to pay more for a slate pool table than other surfaces.
In the US and the UK, those who take their table games seriously will extol the beauty of the slate pool table and how the fine playing surfaces ensure the balls run smoothly and in the straightest of lines. Naturally, slate pool tables will take the heaviest of treatment and therefore last longer.
Size is not restricted. Your slate pool table can come in all sizes from five feet through to nine feet and in many shapes and designs. Again, all of this depends on the budget and personality of the buyer.
Right! How much does all of this cost? Generally speaking, they are expensive with prices varying from the hundreds up to the thousands of dollars.
Remember, the adage: "There is no substitute for quality." It does ring true here. As with most products, the more you pay more benefits and better specifications you'll get.
If you're serious about your game and want the best - then why not invest in the slate pool table?
To recap for your money, you'll get:
1. A better playing surface
2. A varied range of sizes and designs
3. A price to suit your budget.
For quality playing experience, look no further than a slate pool table.