Bestselling Plush Interactive Toys in 2020
Bestland Plush Interactive Toys PRO Talking Hamster Repeats What You Say Electronic Pet Chatimals Mouse Buddy for Boy and Girl, 5.7 x 3 inches
Nuby Squeak Rattle N' Roll Plush Interactive Toy
- The soft plush ball will keep your baby entertained with contrasting colors, patterns, and different textures to grip and hold on to.
- The different textures and activities help promote hand-eye coordination. Your baby will enjoy the character that has a stretch element and can be hidden in the ball's side compartment.
- Multiple colors and sounds stimulate baby's senses- rattle, crinkle, & squeak sounds keep your baby entertained.
- 3 Months + / BPA Free
Plush Giraffe Animal, YKS Baby Plush Toy Developmental Interactive Toy Infant Baby Development Soft Giraffe Animal Handbells Rattles Handle Toys For Crib, High Chair And Interactive Playing
Toysery Puppy Plush Dog Toy for Kids - Puppy Toy,Walks, Barks - Battery Operated (Brown)
Talking Hamster Plush Toy, Repeat What You Say Funny Kids Stuffed Toys, Talking Record Plush Interactive Toys for, Birthday Gift Kids Early Learning
Extra Soft Interactive Stuffed Animal - Hide and Seek Plush Toy Cat with Book - Available in 4 Collectible Colors - Undy Purple
GUND Baby Spunky Doggie ABC 123 Animated Stuffed Animal Plush, Tan, 14"
- Animated musical plush spunky sings counting and alphabet songs
- Repeats fun phrases accompanied by clapping hands and mouth movement
- Three replaceable AA batteries included
- Features "spunky" name tag as well as embroidered letters and numbers on his feet
- 14 inch height (35.5 cm)
Brightlings, Interactive Singing, Talking 15" Plush, by Spin Master - Purple
- Play: Brightlings loves to talk and says over 100 things, from "I love you" to "How are you feeling?" Activate new phrases by placing her in a new position.
- Record: She records and repeats anything you say! Change her voice by tilting her from side to side.
- Music: Brightlings creates songs in 6 different styles of music: pop, rock, jazz, opera, yodel, and beat box. Change her position to activate a new phrase.
- Brightlings is for ages 4+ and requires 3 AAA batteries (included).
- Includes: 1 Brightlings, 1 Instruction Guide
Nuby Ollie Activity Plush Toy, Octopus
- Soft plush toy that has multiple interactive elements that rattle, squeak, stretch, and crinkle to entertain your baby.
- Your baby will enjoy the plastic rings, teething parts, a fish that stretches and jingles when pulled, and a rattle that they can shake.
- The multiple textures and contrasting colors help promote hand-eye coordination and stimulate the senses.
- Teething surfaces included
- 3 Months + / BPA Free
Hide a Squirrel Fun Hide and Seek Interactive Puzzle Plush Dog Toy by Outward Hound, 7 Piece, Ginormous
- KEEPS DOGS OCCUPIED & ELIMINATES BOREDOM - This soft squeaky dog toy stimulates mental play with a fun game of hide & seek
- HIDE AND SQUEAK FUN - Stuff the Hide A Squirrel trunk with squirrels and place on the floor for your dog to sniff and hunt
- SQUEAKY FINDS INSIDE - Each stuffed squirrel is loaded with one large squeaker
- 2-IN-1 PLAY - Perfect for toss and fetch, these removable squirrels work great for fetch games indoors and out
- 4 FUN SIZES - The Hide-A-Squirrel is available in 4 fun sizes. SMALL (3 SQUIRRELS INCLUDED), MED (3 SQUIRRELS INCLUDED), LARGE (3 SQUIRRELS INCLUDED), GINORMOUS (6 SQUIRRELS INCLUDED)
- REFILLABLE FUN - Need more to squeak? Keep the fun going with our 3 packs of Squeakin' Animals available in Squirrel, Bee, Bird, Bee and Hedgie characters
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
- Baby can learn A-B-Cs, 1-2-3's and parts of the body, plus sing along to ten favorite songs and games
- Dog heart collar lights up to the music
- Helps baby learn about parts of the body
- Introduces baby to the alphabet, colors and counting
- To see more information click the "Watch it in Action" link below the main product images
My Little Puppy Animated Clap Your Hands Singing Plush Puppy Toy
- Made of Soft Plush Material
- Sings "If You're Happy and You Know It"
- Puppy Claps Hands and Ears While Singing
- Requires 3 AA Batteries (Included)
- This is a Cute Gift for any Child
Talking Hamster Plush Toy Repeats What You Say Interactive Toys Electronic Hamster for Kids Birthday Christmas Gift
- REPEATS WATEVER YOU SAID -- The smart hamster can repeat exactly what you say, no matter you speak Russian, English, French, Spanish,Chinese, or other languages.
- AUTO HEAD SHAKING -- auto shaking and responds to touch. He bops his head up and down automatically when repeating and when you pat him.
- EASY OPERATION -- switch it on and talk to it, it will mimic your every word in his funny and high pitched voice. Flip the switch to off position to conserve battery life when it is not being used.
- POWERED -- powered by 3x aaa battery (not included).
- PERFECT GIFT -- makes a hilariously fun gift for children (over 4 years old) as the christmas gift, birthday gift for kids or your boyfriend/ girlfriend.
Tips to Win at the Arcade Claw Machine
You've seen those arcade crane games filled with various types of plush toys and prizes, yet for the life of you, you can't win anything. Not all machines are the same, and there are tips to increase your chance of winning a prize.
1. Get a feel for the crane:
See how strong the strength of the claw is. If possible, let someone else play first to get an idea of the claw strength.
Also, be sure to read the instructions and make sure you know how much time you have once you move the joystick before the timer runs out and the claw automatically drops.
2. Compare the prize size to the claw size:
Make sure the prizes are small enough so that all three arms of the claw can go around them. If the claw cannot entirely grip a prize, it will be almost impossible to win.
3. Look for cranes with the joystick interface:
Some crane machines only allow you to move up and right, or front and back with no control after that. Joystick cranes are much easier to win prizes from because they give you more control.
4. Look for the position of the prize:
Make sure the prize is loose and not packed in. The claw is usually not strong enough to dig up plush that are wedged in. Plush animals laying on their stomachs are usually easier to grab if you position the crane over the middle of the plush's back.
5. Pay special attention to jewelry machines:
Do not go for watches that are not looped! Go for items such as bracelets which are big enough to not slip out of the claw's grip.
6. When going for round prizes such as basketballs and such, make sure the middle of the claw is dead center with the middle of the ball for a perfect grab. A slight miss in any direction will cause the ball to slip right out.
7. Try to avoid the crane machines with the huge prizes in them. Those are the most expensive machines, usually around $2 per play, and the claw strength is very weak. Also the prizes are usually too over sized for the claw to even grasp.
8. Don't spend too much time on a machine:
If the machines looks like the strength is set very weak, leave and find another machine.
9. Watch where the plush is positioned:
If the prize is too close to the glass, more than likely the claw cannot go over far enough to get a good grip on the prize. Make sure to go for prizes that are near the middle of the play area, or even better, near the prize chute.
10. If you can afford one, buy a used crane machine on a site like www.ebay.com and practice with it like I did! If you are a true claw machine fanatic, then you have to buy a machine!