Bestselling Plug-In Timers in 2020
Century Indoor 24-Hour Mechanical Outlet Timer, 3 Prong, 2-Pack
- SIMPLE TO USE: Pins UP means timer is OFF. Pins DOWN means timer is ON. Please note that your timer's pins will come pressed DOWN new of the box. Pull the pins UP to begin setting your timer.
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME OR OFFICE: Turn on and off lamps, small appliances, Christmas trees, and other electrical devices with a handy timer.
- DESIGN YOUR OWN SCHEDULE: With up to 24 on and off settings per day, you can program your devices to turn on/off in as small as 30-minute intervals. Settings will repeat daily once programmed and plugged-in.
- CONVENIENT AND COMPATIBLE: Each package includes 2 compact timers that can be used in 2 locations. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting, LED bulbs, and most small appliances
- RATINGS: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/5 Amp ballast
Woods 50007WD Indoor 24-Hour Digital Plug-In Timer, 2 Pack, 1 Polarized Outlet, Ideal For Automating Your Holiday Decorations and Christmas Tree Lights
Century 7 Day Heavy Duty Digital Programmable Timer - Dual Outlet (Indoor)
Century 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer Grounded
Century Mini Indoor 24-Hour Mechanical Outlet Timer, 2 Prong, 2-Pack
Woods 50006WD Indoor 24-Hour Mechanical Outlet Timer, 30 Minute Intervals
Intermatic TN311 15 Amp Timer for Indoor Lights and Decorations, Grounded
- This heavy-duty, grounded plug-in timer is easy to program and uses no electricity to operate
- This outlet timer provides up to 3 On/Off settings per day for control of your lamp, fan, air conditioner, holiday lighting and more
- This reliable 24 hour mechanical timer features a 3-wire grounded plug and receptacle and is backed by a 5 year warranty
- This indoor home-use timer switch plugs directly into the wall
- Features an easy to use manual override (on/off toggle)
Woods 50015 50015WD Outdoor 7-Day Heavy Duty Digital Plug-in Timer, 2 Grounded Outlets, Perfect for Automating Holiday/Christmas Lights, 3/4 Horse Power, Black & Green
Woods 59746WD Outdoor 24-Hour Photoelectric Timer with Remote Control 3-Outlet, Ideal for Automating Holiday Decorations and Christmas Lights, 1 Pack, Black
- SAVE ENERGY AND MONEY by automating outdoor landscape lighting, security systems, or holiday lights with Woods 3 OUTLET outdoor timer
- PHOTOCELL timer automatically senses dusk/darkness and switches on the lights; set lights to turn on at dusk for 2,4,6 or 8 hours or until dawn
- REMOTE CONTROL offers hassle-free control and lets you conveniently adjust your outdoor security lights, patio lights or holiday decor without having you step out of the house or car (Make sure sensor is not covered for your remote to reach)
- WEATHERPROOF housing protects the timer from the elements, dust and dirt
- Red LED light shines when power is on.Works up to a distance of 66 ft., 20 m
- QUICK TOOL FREE SETUP, simply plug in the 6-inch cord and use
- Includes (1) weatherproof receiver with 3-outlets, (1) transmitter and (1) 12-volt A-23 battery
- Ratings: 125-volt, 60-hertz / 10-amp Resistive / 1000-watt Tungsten / 5 VA Ballast / Up to 1/2-horsepower
- 3-Outlets with Remote Control Outlet Timer
- Photocell senses dusk/darkness and automatically turns on your lights
- Turns off according to the schedule you set - dusk-dawn, 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours after dusk
- The settings repeat daily, you can change the settings anytime by simply twisting the dial
- Weatherproof design - Most people use with yard lighting, patio lighting, and holiday decorations
- Rated at 120-Volts & 8.3-Amp, it will work with lamps, fans, rope lights, small fountain pumps, and more
- The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
Intermatic DT620 Heavy Duty Indoor Digital Plug-In Timer, White
Timer Outlet, Nearpow Multifunctional 7-Day Cycle Programmable Plug-in Digital Timer Switch for Appliances, Extra large LCD Display, 19 Programmable Settings, Seconds-Interval, 15A/1800W
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN: Large Screen & Simple Operation - Make it easy for you to see the number and mode clearly. Detailed manual with pictures could help you set the time mode as soon as possible; Special streamlined design generates more comfortable vision; Multifunctional Integration, no need to purchase other single function timers; Plug and play, no need to charge or replace the battery; Undoubted to save your money and time.
- IMPROVE ACCURACY TO DAY & SECONDS: Clock setting; Daily Timing including 19-group settings per day at the same time; Countdown timer to turn off/on your appliance; Repeat timer - Interval circulation (Infinite loop and Short cycle); Always on/off function; 12/24H Time System Set; Switch between Standard time and Summer time (DST) easily.
- SAFETY: The multifunctional timer outlet with Child lock function, Power-off protection, and RAMDOM Feature, through the CE, FCC, and ROHS certification, making your home or office a safer place. Plus:the RAMDOM Feature could make your home as if to be occupied while your are away.
- ENERGY-SAVING: The digital timer is specialized for helping you control household electronics( lights, lamps, TV, Heat, fans, water pumps and motor, etc), even though you are on holiday. Making your life easier and more comfortable.
- WARRANTY: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 24 months warranty - free exchange.
GE 24-Hour Indoor Plug-in Mechanical Timer, 1 Polarized Outlet, 30 Minute Intervals, Daily On/Off Cycle, for Lamps, Portable Fans, Seasonal, Christmas Tree Lights, UL Listed, 15076, Other
TOPGREENER TGT02-W Programmable Plug-in Timer
- Plug-In Timers are the backbone for all Holiday Lighting, Floor Lamps & Garden Lighting, Internet routers to limit online gaming, Hydroponic Systems, Air Filtration and Water Pumps
- Heavy Duty Support: 1800W, 120VAC, 15A, 1/2HP Motor Support; Built-In Backup Battery. Note: If using with heater, please make sure your extension cord is rated properly.
- Full 7-Day Digital Programming, Up to 18 Unique ON/OFF Programmable Settings Per Day
- Security Advantage: This Plug-In Timer features Dual Vacation mode functions with anti-theft mode/random mode
- Clear LCD Digital Display, UL Listed, Automatic or Manual On/Off, Heavy Duty Build, Indoor Use
- Pre-Programmed for Daylight Savings
- Noise-free operation
GE Timer Saves Money on Energy Costs and Christmas Lights
The GE Heavy Duty Timer turns two lamps or other devices on and off at the desired time of day and night.
Our local Home Depot had a wide variety of electrical timers located in the Christmas lights and decorations department of their store, and the GE Heavy Duty Timer was priced about mid range, running around $10.00. There were some cheaper timers, and some costing twice as much, but we felt this one sounded like it would meet our needs, and we have been happy with it so far.
The GE Heavy Duty Timer is a small rectangular device, it looks like a plastic box, and measures 3 1/2" by 2 1/2" by 1". The package states that the device is for:
* Window AC Units
It also tells us that it is 24 hour programmable (daily cycle), is :"CFL Ready", "deters crime", has 2 grounded outlets, and that it helps to save both money and energy. The timers can be used to save on energy costs by reducing power usage.
You can set the timer in 30 minute intervals, and there is also an override switch that can come in handy on occasion. The total ratings for both outlets are: 125VAC 60 Hz, 15A general purpose, 15A resistive, 1250 tungsten, and 1/3 HP.
The trademarked GE brand name is used under the license of Jasco Products Company, LLC, and this product comes with a one year limited warranty.
How We Use Our GE Heavy Duty Timer
The GE Heavy Duty Timer looks similar to the face of a clock, except there are more markings and numbers on it. The right side has numbers from 12 down to 1, while the left side numbers 1-12. The unit comes with a small instruction sheet, explaining how to use the timer.
You aim the pointer on the dial so that it shows the current time, then you can set it to turn on and off in increments of 15 minutes. You push the segments representing the time you want your electronics turned on and off, as well as all segments in between. We have our Christmas lights come on at 6 am and turn off at 10:30 pm.
This GE Heavy Duty Timer would be great to use when you are on vacation, or just going to be away from home for a few days. Your house lights would turn themselves on and off at preset times of the day and night. It wouldn't be real obvious that there was nobody at home!
In our case, living in Alaska, the winters are long and dark, and our pretty lights come on while we are still in bed every morning, and turn themselves off while we are in bed at night. No more hassles trying to remember to turn the lights on and off, it's all done automatically for us!
The GE Heavy Duty Timer is small and inconspicuous, and is great for saving on the energy costs, especially during the Christmas season when many of us have more lights to worry about. This has been a very reliable tool for us, and for $10, I highly recommend it!