Bestselling PlayStation 4 Virtual Reality Headsets in 2022
Collective Minds PSVR Showcase Rapid AC PS4 VR Charge & Display Stand - PlayStation 4
- PSVR headpiece storage and display
- Two Move Controller Chargers
- Two Dualshock4 Controller Chargers
- Additional USB port for Rechargeable Gaming Headsets
- All charge ports feature individual LED charge indication
PlayStation VR Headset + Camera Bundle [Discontinued]
- Ever Expanding Library of Games - PlayStation is committed to continuously delivering new worlds of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStationVR.
- Plug and Play - Getting into PlayStationVR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PSVR headset and your PlayStation Camera into any PlayStation4 system and you're ready to go.
- Lightweight Headset Design - The PlayStationVR headset will make you forget that you are wearing one, keeping you free from distraction as you explore new gaming worlds.
- Contains: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, PlayStation VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, PlayStation VR Demo Disc
- Games Come First - With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR.
- Just Plug and Play - Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. Sold separately.
- Advanced VR Display - Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7" OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D Audio Technology - 3D Audio with PlayStation VR means that you'll be able to pinpoint sounds above, below, and all around you.
PlayStation VR - Worlds Bundle [Discontinued]
- Games Come First. With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR. Play some of the most highly anticipated titles coming soon to PS VR.
- Just Plug and Play. Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. You're ready to go.
- Advanced VR Display. Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7" OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.The LEDs around the PlayStation VR headset, on the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
Stealth 350VR Amplified Virtual Reality Gaming Headset - Variable Bass Boost - Mic Monitoring - PlayStation VR and PS4 - PlayStation 4
- Battery-Powered Amplification - Amplified audio for greater immersion. Play for over 30 hours on a single charge
- Variable Bass Boost - Enhances lows and adds depth and realism to game audio
- Mic Monitoring - Let's players hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting
- Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Provides crystal clear chat and eliminates background noise, and can be removed when not in use
- Lightweight & Ergonomic VR Design - "Built for VR" design provides clearance for VR headbands and cables. Ear cushion fabric with foam cushioning, headset power rechargeable battery
PlayStation VR - Doom Bundle [Discontinued]
- DOOM VFR brings the fast-paced, brutal gameplay fans of the series love to virtual reality.
- Bundle Includes PlayStation VR headset, PlayStation Camera, and DOOM VFR game.
- Simply plug your PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera into your PS4 system and transport yourself to new gaming worlds like never before.
- A PS4 system (sold separately) is required to use PlayStation VR
PSVR Charging Stand with Optional Illumination by Asterion Products – Rapid AC Charger Display holds the PlayStation VR Headset, (2) DualShock 4, (2) Move Controllers & Headphones
PowerA Charge & Display Station for PlayStation VR
- Officially licensed by Sony for PlayStation VR
- Designed with the help of PlayStation's own VR team, to safely secure the PS VR Headset and display it proudly
- Charges 1 DUALSHOCK 4 Controller and 2 PlayStation Move Motion Controllers
- The PlayStation logo is your assurance of greatness
Skywin PSVR Charging Display Stand - Showcase, Cool, Charge, and Display your PS4 VR - Playstation 4 Vertical Stand, Fan, Controller Charger and Hub
- Multi Function Showcase Stand with built in USB HUB, Controller Chargers, Cooling fan, and Vertical Stand for Console, Headphones, and PSVR (Original PSVR V1 or new V2 now supported)
- Two Playstation Move Controller Chargers with LED Charge Indication (AC Adapter not needed)
- Two Dualshock 4 Controller Chargers with LED Charge Indication (AC Adapter not needed)
- 4 Additional USB ports for Rechargeable Gaming Headsets (Powered from PS4 - AC Adapter not included)
- Vertical Stand for any version of the Playstation 4 (PSVR, PS4, PS4 Slim, and PS4 Pro Console sold Separately)
PowerA Storage Case for PSVR
- Officially licensed by Sony for PS VR
- Designed alongside Sony to safely secure the PS VR Headset
- Internal mesh pouch for additional storage
- Durable zipper and lightweight handle for portability
- Fits (1) Headset
University Researchers Create Virtual Crime Scenes with IC-CRIME Technology
Researchers at several universities have been working together to create a new virtual reality tour of crime scenes to assist law enforcement officials in solving crimes.
The National Science Foundation, whose purpose is to dole out funds for worthy science projects, has been doing just that for projects dedicated to helping law enforcement officials solve crimes. The lead research institute in the program is North Carolina State University, which LiveScience says, is dedicated to assisting police investigators by building a software/hardware platform that is able to realistically recreate a crime scene. To that end, a product has been created called IC-CRIME that allows police investigators to take a virtual tour of a crime scene, long after it's been cleaned up and put back into general use. SmarterTechnolgy says the new system could help solve crimes even after they have grown cold.
LiveScience explains that the new technology works by taking photographs of the crime scene and converting them to three-dimensional virtual digital representations, similar to what video game players are used to looking at. The difference here is that the scene is displayed with remarkable clarity and detail, along with overlays when desired. With such a system, police are able, for example, to overlay a bullet trajectory or to note the direction and type of blood smattering on walls and floors.
The researchers at NC State say that because minute details of the crime scene can be saved and accessed at a later date, new clues can continue to be found if new information comes to light at a later date. Also, they say, allowing police investigators to visit a crime scene over and over, albeit virtually, allows them to gain a better understanding of what occurred, and hopefully, find better leads to the perpetuators. They explain that despite what people see on such shows as CSI, current technology available to crime fighters still lies in examining photographs and sometimes drawings made of the crime scene, which doesn't allow for scrutiny from different angles. One example would be where a body was found dead in a room with a bullet hole in it, leading the police to believe a murder had taken place. Subsequent questioning of possible witnesses suggests suicide by hanging, which someone tried to cover up by putting a bullet in the body because insurance companies don't pay out in suicide cases. Without new access to the original crime scene, however, it would be impossible for the police to test the ceiling to see if a rope had been affixed. With IC-CRIME, they could do exactly that and in the process find out what actually happened.
The National Science Foundation, LiveScience says, hopes that the new system can be made available free of charge to police organizations all over the country in just the next few years.